Room 209: Yukki’s Room.

Yukki stumbled into her room and fell down onto her bed. She felt like everything was spinning and she could barely see straight. “T-thank you...” she told Derek. “C-could you c-come... lay with me until I fall asleep please.....?” She asked him as she kicked off her shoes.

@DigiDJ

• Love 1

He fell next to her. He hadn't been in another girl's place since being a teenager. He felt that same nervousness now, but the alcohol helped sooth that. He gulped, from his face down in the pillows state, he shifted his head to stare into the pretty girl's eyes as they both forgot to turn the room's light off. The light perfectly reflecting off her eyes really displayed their color. It was entrancing. All derek could do was smile. No words, just smile. @AirAllie14

Derek had no desire to take advantage of the girl. While he had urges, he didn't want to spoil what he found in their time together that evening to be enlightening and beautiful.

Edited by DigiDJ
Wanted to expand on what derek was thinking

• 3 months later...

Yukki looked over at him as well. It felt nice having him here with her. She got a bit closer to him and cuddled up against his chest. She was still drunk but, she felt better, felt more calm looking at him and staring into his eyes. “T-thank you... for this... I really enjoyed today, it was one of the best days I had since coming over here...”

@FieryDreams

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Derek wrapped his arms around her hesitantly. His face flared full of blush from her words. "Th-thank you Yukki. This has been a wonderful day."

His naive nature led him to believe this was the end of the night. He wasn't sure what to do. As she cuddled into his chest he rested his chin on her head as more of an acceptance for this embrace.

"Do-Do I need to leave?"

Dammit. In his mind he was screaming at himself. This is the first natural relationship he's had in years and Derek could feel himself blowing it with those simple words escaping his tongue.

Yukki looked up at Derek and smiled a little. She giggled saying, “no, you don’t have to to go...” she blushed, “w-well um... only if you want to....” she said and cuddled more. “If I fall asleep, you can leave if you want...” 

@FieryDreams

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1