New here! And looking for new rp

Hi, im new to this site and still figuring it out a bit... (getting there tho) 

I would also like to start my first rp here so if intrested please read this.

I can roleplay as multiple characters, male, female, doesnt mather to me at all. English is not my native, i will make mistakes if it bothers you then correct me if you want but please dont nit-pick as i am trying my best. I prefer rping female since i am bad at doing guys, personally i find it hard to think as a male character in an ecchi type of situation.

I dont like over the top action rp, and also am looking to focus on the ecchi and not directly go to the sex part, character develpmont is important, i personally like long responses but am fine with shorter ones as well. Thats pretty much it, please feel free to message me! 

Hello and welcome. If you want some RP preference setup, here's the place where you can do that.

https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/preferences/

Once you done, copy the link page of your RP preference and paste it on preference sheet in edit profile. You had to do it because finding RP preference manually is tedious as it got drowned by new post and no people looking page over page just to find your preference so its better if you do just that.

Or just copy paste your preference content on "about me" like i do.

Welcome once again!

PS : Sorry i fell asleep on chat >_<;

Archived