Relaxing in the hot spring.

Tsuki

spacer.pngKiki traveled for two day before arriving to the hotspring. Her friends talk a lot about this place so she want to try. "Any gender hotspring" she read at the entrance. Sure it will be interesting, a first time for the girl. After the welcoming at the reception she left her dress in the women cabin and walks nude to the natural pools. There are many pools connected from a various little cascades or passage, that dominate a beautiful mountain landscape. The vision was breathtaking. 

Carefully Kiki immerge herself in a little pool characterized by a giant Sakura bonsai. She was alone under the pink petals and she feel very relaxed for the first time in a days. 

Edited by Tsuki

Alex had traveled for a coupe of days to the hop spring; he had heard from friends it was a nice place to unwind and meet folks. The sign mentioning any gender peaked his interests; he went to the men's cabin and pulled off his athletic t-shirt, jeans, and other clothes and walks naked down to the hot spring. Being a werewolf, being naked was normal for him.

Alex admired the Sakura bonsai tree, so he eased in and walked over to the tree, not surprised to see that he was joining a female.

Sean had been getting his ass handed to him at work. He was doing 60 hours a week in a rock quarry to keep up with the summer construction rush, and it took a toll on him. He got home on Friday and decided to look up somewhere relaxing to go, and found himself at the hotspring. He walked up, checked in, and relieved himself of his clothing before stepping into the spring area. When he saw two people in their, his heart fluttered with nervousness and he walked towards the spring with his shoulders down. This isn't to say he had nothing to be proud of, however. Coming in at about 6'2 210 pounds, he was strong and looked great. Not supermodel great, but he had a ruggedness about him from years of manual labor. And, as much as he tried to hide it, his nicely shaped penis was always something that those he bedded liked. He looked between the two there and gave a small nod of courtesy before smoothly slipping into the spring. When it got up to his neck level, he let out a groan of contentment as he closed his eyes and a smile came to his face. 

@tonyb88 @Florbus

Kiki was relaxing with her eyes closed. The heat of the onsen was working wonders on the contracted muscles, so much so that he could not hold back a moan of pleasure. When she opened her eyes she noticed that two young and good-looking men had joined her in the swimming pool. She blushed, embarrassed ... maybe they had heard her. She decided to be polite: "Hi! My name is Kiki. This place is wonderful, don't you think?"

@Tsuki

Sean's eyes opened and his eyebrows rose at the sound of the moan, and he looked to its origin. His eyes fell on a beautiful woman who was blessed in all the right places. He could see the embarrassment in her eyes before she spoke. "Hello, Kiki, my name's Sean, pleasure to meet you. And I have to agree, this place is great. Have you been before?" He asked with an inquisitive look on his face.

Edited by Florbus
Staying in third person

@Florbus

"No this is the first time. My friends tell me about this onsen. They have right, this is a gorgeus place with a breathtaking scenario. They also told me that have a funny moments in there, the most beautiful in their lives, but I don't know the meaning of this...they keep the secret and only said *you have to try it*. For me after 2 days of travel is a blessing be here." She talk fast with a flustered face, for her was really difficult to look directly at the man. Too much embarrassing, he is naked, she is naked...what a situation!

" And you is this your first time or not?"

@Tsuki 

"Interesting, I wonder what they could have meant," Sean mused out loud. "And yes, this is my first time. I looked online and this place piqued my interest, so I came," he said. He stood up in the water, which came to waist height, and walked over to Kiki and sat next to her, still keeping courteous distance between the two. On this side of the spring, the view was even better: sprawling mountains covered in colorful foliage. "Wow, this place really is incredible."

@Tsuki @Florbus

Alex smiles as he looked at the woman and another guy. "I'm Alex; yes, it is. It was a 2 day drive for me as well, and it's my first time here too" He noticed her dark blush; maybe they could make the best of the situation. He got on the other side of Kiki, leaving respectful distance between them.

@tonyb88 @Florbus

Kiki was still observing the view when she noticed that the two boys had approached her. She immediately became purple, but tried to hide the embarrassment. "Hi Alex, I couldn't help noticing that you're a warewolf. Interesting. I work as a biologist, I've already met creatures of your kind." As Kiki spoke, a young maiden approached their swimming pool and elegantly placed the sake tray on the edge. "Arigatou" Kiki answered cordially. "What is an onsen without sake", he turned to the boys, "do you want to join me in a toast?". As she stood up, she fully showed her body: the drops of hot water slipped along her curves and inside each ravine. The difference in temperature caused her to shiver, which made her nipples hard as little stones. Kiki knew it was a risky move, but she felt sexy about being watched. She poured the sake into 3 small glasses, letting a little more time pass than necessary, after which she re-immersed. "Brr is really cool out of the water."

@Tsuki  @Florbus

Alex smiles as he looked at Kiki as she stepped out of the hot spring; he couldn't help but feel his cock go rock-hard at the sight of her sexy figure. "That's cool; yes, I'm a werewolf. I have full control over my primal side, so you don't have to be scared of me. Built in sun if you want to get closer to me."

@Tsuki @tonyb88

Sean's eyes widened and his jaw went a bit slack when Kiki rose from the water. His cock hardened underneath the water. He took the glass from her, thanking her while still in a dreamlike state, mesmerized by her figure. As he stood up a little to take the glass, the head of his penis rose above the water without him realizing. He looked to the other guy and thoughts of what he and Alex could do to her ran rampant in his head. 

@Florbus @Tsuki

Alex took the glass for him. "Thanks, Kiki, not to be straightforward, but are you feeling horny being with two guys?" His cock throbbed some in the hot water; he hoped she didn't mind being double-penetrated when it came to her mouth, pussy, and ass.

@Tsuki @tonyb88

Sean, being a somewhat modest fellow, snorted as he was drinking in surprise at Alex's bold comment. Sean coughed a little to clear up his sinuses. Though this wasn't how Sean envisioned this conversation going, he waited with baited breath for Kiki's response.

@Florbus @tonyb88

"I ... I" she started to stammer "I've never had a situation like this." It became red like a ripe strawberry. He dipped to his neck. It was starting to get hot. Her friends had warned her of special surprises in that onsen, but Kiki was too naive to understand it. "I just wanted to relax," she thought. The more she thought the more she felt her body warm and her nipples stiffen, while the blush showed no sign of diminishing on her face. The boys had come closer. The thrill of a new experience, different from everything, far from her being, who knows how it would have been ... maybe she just had to try, but she would never have taken the initiative, she was too embarrassed

@Tsuki @tonyb88

Sean walked over to the other side of Kiki, emboldened by Alex. He put his hands on Kiki's shoulders. His cock nestled in between her asscheeks. "Simply say the word and we'll stop," he breathily whispered in her right ear, and softly nipped at it. He rubbed his thumbs on the back of her shoulders. 

Edited by Florbus

"Guys, I think you're going too fast ... I need preparation for this." Kiki felt a little tense about the attack of the two young men. The warmth of the water, the steam and the sake had made her mind slightly fuzzy. When she felt Alex's dick brush her clit, she shivered. Normally she liked to be touched, caressed before starting: she wanted to melt slowly. Suddenly she felt Sean behind her and the sensation of two cocks brushing against her was particularly exciting. She felt wet and when the boy gently bit her lobe she couldn't help moaning. At that moment she just wanted them to take care of her body slowly. Two boy she know what that means, but for her will be a first time. 

"Don't worry, we'll take it nice and slow for you," Sean said seductively, hanging onto the syllables for longer than necessary. He lightly ran his fingertips down Kiki's shoulders, around to the side of her breasts, and trailed the fingers along her sides and let his hands come to rest at her hips. While he was doing this, he was gently kissing her neck, and whispering hot things into her ear. 

"That's right; so, just enjoy yourself, and we'll take care you." Alex kissed her one the lips as he eased his cock in her pussy. He slowly began to fuck her deeply and passionately with fiery passion.

@tonyb88 @Florbus

Sean was melting it like ice in the sun. Every word of her echoes in her mind and makes her blood boil to the rhythm of her excitement. Alex had already made his way in front of her and with each thrust he pushed her into Sean's arms. She liked being pumped hard but hoped that Sean from behind was more delicate ... it would have been her first experience and required delicacy. He seemed kind. The warewolf's pure instinct mix mixed with the other's tenderness was making her slowly give way. "Please" came out of her mouth, she didn't know who she was referring to, now the two young men could do with her what they wanted, for as long as they wanted.

Edited by Tsuki

Alex continued to fuck her deeply and passionately with fiery passion. "Badly needed this, beautiful?" he asked in a whisper in her other ear; he just wanted to do all that he could to satisfy her.

@tonyb88

"Yes" she was panting "I really need this" she say while with her hand she caress the point where their body was connected. 

"Please can you transform? I want to be taken by a warewolf". She whisper in Alex ear, moaning softly. 

When Sean heard her say please, he said, "Your wish is my command, darling." He drew his hips backwards and took his right hand to his cock. He gently but firmly rubbed the head of his cock against her asshole, before finally slipping it in. He slowly slid in half way before withdrawing and getting into a slow tempo. His hands finally came around to her front, and he massages her full breasts. "I had my eyes on these the moment I first saw you," Sean said. "All I could think about was holding them in my hand, maybe even my cock between them." He was enjoying the effect he was having on Kiki. She was clearly loving what him and Alex were doing to her. Sean finally eased his hips all the way forward, hilting himself in her. He started moaning as the tightness of her hole drew him in. 

Kiki felt full until she burst. Alex had transformed and his cock had grown bigger inside her, he could feel it widening the walls of his womb. Simultaneously Sean slipped into his asshole. Kiki expected it to hurt, but she was wet, ready and the sensation of the water that entered her belly made her thought pass quickly. When the two boys started moving he thought it would break. Feel two big cocks rubbing inside her was an ecstatic feeling. Sean's breast massage helped her relax completely. Long moans came from her mouth. "Please, please ..." she keep begging "want more and deeper". Slowly she began to move her hips to the rhythm of the two boys.