New schoolgirl

"I've bring my bento" Ami felt Kyle's hand on her thigh.

"Kyle!" she jumped "they can see us ... I don't feel comfortable".

The new student had her face on fire.

"We can see each other at the end of the lessons. I've to clean the classroom, so I will be completely alone .... a little company would make me very happy."

She smiled at him giving him a bite of her food. 

"Tell me how it is, please". 

Edited by Tsuki

Kyle let his hand fall away from Ami's thigh reluctantly. "All right," he said, trying to smile, "I'll meet you in the classroom after school."

He took the offered bit of food and raised his eyebrows in surprise, "That's tasty - what is it?"

He really wanted another mouthful of her far more delicious sex.

The thought made his cock twitch on his pants and he swallowed hard. He reached for his drink. He made a smoothie before he left for school every morning and carried it in a stainless steel bottle. He tried to focus on his smoothie but his eyes kept falling on Ami's generous bust and the buttons that strained to contain it.

Ami noticed the disappointment in Kyle's gaze.

"It's an eggroll. I did it. I wanted to have an opinion."

She finished eating her lunch in silence. 

"At the first hour I would have gymnastics but they told us that the teacher is ill, so we can stay in the classroom to study.

I didn't say anything because I didn't want you to lose an hour because of me, but if you wanted ..." 

She take a deep breath. 

"You could take me for a tour of the school and then we could find a place to eat the slice of cake that I have inside this bowl. What do you think about it?"

"It's Pre-Cal. I have really good marks in there so it'll be OK if I skip. I usually do and go home but I'd rather stay here with you." Kyle replied. He'd tilted his smoothie toward Ami. "Smoothie - looks like it could be anything, but it's actually fruit vegetables and seeds."

He turned to face her and gave her a broad, genuine smile, "Sure, I'd be thrilled to take you on a tour. We could eat your cake at the gymnasium if you want. It's at the far end of the school, and we can finish the tour on the way to your last class if you'd like."

He looked down and fidgeted for a moment before he looked up. his lips were pressed together as if he were thinking. "Uh..." he started off uncertainly, but then took a quick breath and started again, "Would it be okay if I held your hand while we walked?"

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Typos. Always typos.

Ami got up and adjusted the bentoboxes, then turned to Kyle and taking his hand she said:

"Here we go?"

Obviously the girl was only able to get out of the cafeteria after which she found herself rather lost on the road to take.

"If you want to take my hand you can do it without asking" Ami's cheeks became a widespread cherry color as she squeezed the boy's hand.

"Lead me" she smiled leaning slightly with her soft breast on the boy's arm.