New schoolgirl

A new first year highschool girl entered at the gate, her name is Ami. She has a apple red hair, tanned in a braid, red glittering eyes and a plump, soft body.  The uniform makes her look like an anime schoolgirl: white blouse pulled on the prosperous breast, cream cardigan and short blue checkered skirt, all decorated with white stockings mid-thigh and a red tie.

She is ready to enter the class and experience new adventures. 

Edited by Tsuki

Kyle nodded to the counselor and headed out of the office.

"No ma'am, no flirting with the new girl." He parroted back.

Two minutes later the tall, powerfully built youth found the girl in the main office lobby.

Not flirting was right out. That plump ass, and fat tits straining that blouse.

He turned on a 100,00 watt smile accented by dimpled cheeks.

"Hi, you're Ami, right?. I'm Kyle. Mrs. Greene told me to meet you and show you around."

He gave a sly wink and nodded toward the door, "C'mon, let's get you comfortable."

Kyle held the door, "To the left. We'll get you to your locker first."

He looked at a piece of paper in his hand briefly before offering to her. "From there we'll go around to your classes."

At the locker, he moved to her side and pointed to her locker number and combination on the schedule. His arm brushed her breast and didn't move.

He circled the information with the tip of his finger, rubbing her breast as he did so. He looked up from the paper, past her fat fits, and to her face. "Locker's that one." He said, pointing and accidentally brushing her nipple with his knuckle.

"Thanks Kyle. Locker number 22". She said embarrassed. She had felt that light touch on her boobs, but the boy probably hadn't done it on purpose. What a shame: her nipples were hard as little diamonds and they put the shirt of the uniform under tension. Ami hated having big breasts so much, she always had to opt for a thin bra, but her nipples were so sensitive that just a little cold was enough to bring them out. She blushed violently prayed that Kyle had seen nothing.

"These locks can be tricky, want me to take a pole at it?" The attractive youth asked, his dark eyes twinkling with friendly mischief.

He reached for the lock past her ample breasts, brushing her nipple more directly. It seemed he might have pressed harder against the sensitive flesh on purpose. He glanced down and flashed a quick smile before looking up apologetically.

His head tipped to one side rakishly, "Not sure if I should apologize or say you're welcome."

He gave a little chuckle and returned to the lock.

As he did he pressed against her hip with his groin. The bulge Ami felt was firm and might be generously proportioned.

Ami blushed hard. Kyle was teasing it on purpose. "Stop Kyle please" that was a mix of a beg and a moan. Ami didn't know what to do: she was alone in the corridor with a stranger who was hitting on her. He cursed her nipples, every time he touched them she felt an electric shock go through the nerve endings: she was too sensitive. Suddenly she felt something hard pressing on her hips: Ami was speechless, he was excited and he was telling her.

"Uh... sure." he replied with a soft smile and stepped back, letting his hands fall away from the lock.

"Sorry about that I got a little carried away, I just, ya' know, kind of saw 'em and they looked so ho-cute/" he sputtered trying to cover himself badly.When he stepped back the bulge was noticeable and he tried to hide it behind his clip board.

"Guess we have a similar problem?" he finished weakly.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
typos

Ami had never thought about it: maybe even the boys suffered from his own hypersensitivity problem. She knew how annoying it was to have to take care of it: wait for some time, calm down, and maybe apply some refreshing gel. Ami was embarrassed but happy to have found someone like her, so an idea came to her mind: "I'm sorry, I understand how you feel. We could go to a more private place where I can explain to you how I take care of it. But not here in the corridor, I am easily embarrassed. "

Ps @WritesNaughtyStories If you are wondering if my character is naive, yes she is very very very naive. 

Kyle looked around, feigning nervousness, "Uh.. sure." he said.

He pointed down the hall, "There's Miss Thomas' office right around the corner. She's out on maternity leave and all the other teachers in that hall are at teaching at the other end of the hall way."

He led the way to the office door and slipped his student ID between the door and the frame, "Only works on these office doors - not the classrooms." He said with a shrug as he looked up and down the hallway. He urged her in and followed.

The office was fairly small. Two chairs faced a utilitarian desk on the other side of which sat a single office chair. Kyle closed the door and locked it behind them and dropped the clipboard on one of the chairs.

"I get so embarrassed, I get hard-ons all the time and I'm always afraid people think I'm creeping on them."

"Yeah Kyle me too. The gaze of others is really embarrassing. I would like to have a different body you know? Anyway I usually take refuge in a secluded place and wait a little while. If the heart beats fast and panics me I try to breathe deeply. So: inside and outside. " Her breasts go up and down with each breath, her nipples were still stiff and stretched the thin cotton fabric widely. If she continued the buttons would have given way. "If that doesn't work too, I have this gel to spread on the area. If you want, I'll leave it to try or you wanna see how it function on me? "

"Gel?" He asked. "Uh sure, I guess let's see how it works on you."

He leaned on the desk to give her space, the bulge in his pants now much more visible, "I don't have anything like that, but I guess I could show you what I do to handle it."

He lifted one hand off the edge of the desk, but changed his mind about what he was going to do with a nervous laugh, "Uh, sorry go ahead, you first."

"Promise me that this will remain between us! It will be our secret!". Ami untied his red tie and began to unbutton his shirt. Under her she wore a thin light pink lace bra. Ami was blushing red, she had never undressed in front of a stranger. She lowered her bra, showing her abundant boobs. She took a little gel and started to slowly spread it on her hard nipples. One caress, two caresses three caresses ... "Sorry I don't understand why it doesn't work today, it never happened." Ami took another bit of gel and tried to rub harder, the only result she got was that a rather loud moan came from her mouth. She turned purple. "Sorry, I did not want to moan." and she covered her boobs with her hands.

"Not a word about it ever." He said. It was a promise and he meant it.

He held out his finger for some of the gel, "Want me to try?"

Her tits were gorgeous. He wanted badly to dip his head and start sucking those hard, perfectly pink nipples. He wasn't aware of how far open his mouth was hanging but his eyes were slightly glazed.

Ami could see the bulge in Kyle's pants twitch and grow a little bigger.

"Oh yours is getting worse too," said ami, staring at the boy's erection. She approached and smiled naively "Since you told me that but you will keep the secret, I want to try to see if the medicine on you works." Having said that, Ami pulled down the zipper of the boy's pants and gently poped out his dick. "Oh yours is very big, so you have a worse for of the desease". The girl took a bit of gel and start to caress Kyle's fiery rod: up and down with a rhythmic and constant movement.

Kyle couldn't believe his luck. The gel seemed to be just lube and her slick hand felt fantastic on his hard cock.

"I... uh... usually just try massaging it when this happens." He managed to moan softly. " But it feels like it works way better when you do it with your medicine."

He was painfully eager to touch Ami's amazing tits. "Maybe it will work better for you if I do it?" He suggested.

"Ye...Yeah you can try" 

She felt embarrassed. The more Kyle looked at her the harder her nipples becams. Furthermore, the more he stroked the boy's cock the more she felt her heart beat faster. Ami hoped that the boy would not notice that her panties were soaked wet and that a trickle of fluids was coming down her tights and it was ready to fall to the ground.

Kyle put a little of the gel on his finger tip and tried to look hesitant as her reached for her nipple.

He started on her areola, circling around it, coating it in the shiny gel. "Like that?" He asked as he let his finger slide over her hard nipple.

He looked down and saw the drop of her juices running down her thigh sparkling in the florescent light.

"Uh oh - I think maybe I'm doing it wrong."

He was beginning to breathe hard and it was taking a lot of effort not to thrust into her fist.

It would be so much easier if she'd just admit how fucking hot she was.

Ami gasped when he touched her breast, after that a little moan came out her mouth when Kyle rub her nipple. The situation was worsened. 

Looking at Kyle with teary eyes she said "Sorry I don't know why but my medicine don't function well today. Lok at this my nipples are hard, you are hard and now down there is tickling and hot. I don't know what to do Kyle." 

Kyle pursed is lips thoughtfully. PArt of him wanted to come clean. Part of him wanted to cum.

He squeeze another big dollop of the gel on to his finger. "Maybe try the medicine down there?"

With his other hand he took hers, and guided it back to his throbbing cock. "I just massage it until it goes soft, sometimes it takes a whole, but I think you can do it faster. Maybe I can massage you a little faster too?"

"Yeah Kyle we can try".  Ami took off her panties, sat on the table and opened her legs.  Then he took Kyle's cock between his fingers and started to massage it from base to tip, with rapid and constant movements.  She felt tingling and twitching her belly.  "You can try on me to, but the sensation is deep inside: I don't know if you can get to the point." 

Kyle moaned as Ami's hand closed on his hard, eager cock.

"Sorry. It's good Ami, I really think it's working."

He looked down at the sopping, pink slit of Ami's aroused sex. Her clit peeked out of its good above it and he reached for the opening her open lips displayed.

He slid his fingers delicately along her were trench, the heat and moisture sending a ripple through his body that ended with his cock twitching in Ami's hand.

He dipped two juice-slickened fingers into her tight hole, easing them in slowly and gently, raising his gaze to her face to gauge her reaction. When the tip of his thumb reached her vulva he slid it along her open lip to brush her clit softly.

"Is that far enough?" He asked, rocking his hand back and forth, pressing up with his fingers. 

The new sensation for Ami.  "It's strange Kyle" strange, but pleasant.  Ami started moaning as she felt Kyle's throbbing cock in her hand.  She began to caress him with greater confidence and speed, focusing on the tip, on which she gently ran a nail to see the boy's reaction.  Ami wanted to follow what her body told her: to let go of those sensations.  The more he stroked her intimate part, the more she clings to his shoulder moaning.  "Pleeease deeper".  SHe didn't believe the words themselves.  A strange sensation was melting her belly.  Kyle was focusing on only one of the points that she felt most sensitive, the other seemed more internal, deeper.  Ami looked at the boy with shiny eyes and red cheeks, tried to catch his breath and said, "Kyle is deeper. More or less here."  Pointing to the center of the belly.  "It tickles so much. I feel every internal muscle twitch every time I touch the clit."

"That's as long as my fingers are, Ami." he said, looking between her hand pumping his cock, her nail lightly scratching the fat head and his fingers sliding in and out of her tight cunt.

As she clung to him, pleading. Kyle himself moaned again. "Should I keep touching your clit, then? Touching your like this is making me feel really weird. Really good weird, but weird"

"I could try with my dick - it looks like it would reach." He suggested. With his other hand he lifted one round breast, trying to stretch his finger to reach the nipple.

He couldn't control it an more. He leaned in and kissed her. "I really like this. I like having this problem with you."

Ami was surprised: it was the first time that she was kissed by a boy.  The sensation was soft and pleasant, so she responded to the kiss.  Feeling his hand caress her tits, titillate her nipple and at the same time the clit made her mind clouded as if she had been drinking alcohol.  

Ami moaned and shivered with each stroke of the boy.  

For a moment the young girl stood up, took off her uniform and completely naked she lay down on the table. The young girl spread her legs, caress her belly and with her hands open wide her pussy lips.

"Please, can we try?"