New schoolgirl

Kyle could barely control his excitement as Ami finished undressing. He wanted so badly to grab her soaked panties and press them to his face he was shaking. Mercifully it just looked like nerves - it kind of was.

As Ami lay back, caressed her feminine belly as she trailed her hands to her round pubic mound to open her dripping pussy for him Kyle took in a long, slow breath trying to calm himself. He'd never seen anything so arousing. He could smell her sex as drops of her juice gleamed on the table.

"Wow..." he murmured as he stepped between her open legs. He reached out with both hands and covered hers, letting his hands follow her wrists up and slid off to her flared, soft hips. His cock pointed at her opened cunt and bounced as his muscles contracted, He caressed her hips and let his right hand drift to his hard prick.

He gripped it in the middle and gave it a stroke as he guided himself into her slowly.

As soon as the dark pink head brushed her wet lips he groaned, "Ami - that feels SOOO good.." His body shook. He took another deep breath and let it go as he pushed inside. As soon as his head was enveloped he froze and looked down at Ami.

"Should I keep going?"

Kyle's hands on her body made her shiver. Ami felt the tip of the boy's cock stroking her most intimate area: she felt a hot cramp on her clit. The excitement was slowly devouring her. "Please, please" he moaned. When he inserted the tip inside his vagina, he stopped for a moment: he looked him in the eyes and clinging to his arms met the boy's push, opening completely. Ami barely held back a scream. The pain was intense, but only lasted a few seconds: time to relax. "I think I already answered Kyle," the answer came out more sensual than she could have imagined.

It was clear that Ami wanted this as much as he did and Kyle tried to steady himself.

He began to push forward, slowly at first but the sensation of her wet, welcoming pussy was so good, so enticing that he pushed harder, faster. He suddenly felt his balls slap against the round globe of her plump ass and he stopped again. This time to savor how tight she was, how completely she'd opened herself to him.

He looked down and saw the pink slit of her sex, the glistening wet lips, sealed around his thick penis, and her big, round hips and the generous curves of her breasts. She was all curves, soft and welcoming and he sought out her stiff pink nipples with both hands.

As he began to massage her nipples, he pulled back, until his swollen pink head popped out of her tight cunt and twitched against the wet length of her lips, the head brushing her clit before he pushed back in. This time he went slowly, feeling every millimeter of her soft, tight tunnel as he plowed his way completely back inside her.

She moan while her pussy clamps against the hot rod.The pleasure was intense: it was devouring her. 

In a moment Ami felt Kyle go out and caress with his dick tip her clit: the sensation was heavenly.

The student cling on the table, because of the strong sensation. 

"Don't go out Please" she cried out.

Her belly was in a hot turmoil of sensations. A series of elettric shivers are spreading from her clit to her nipples.

"Kyle please pinch my nipples and stir them, while you divour my lower mouth".

The girl began to arch her back and move Synchronously with the boy. In and out.

As Ami's pussy clamped down on his stuff prick, Kyle moaned with pleasure.

As the girl begged him to stay inside her, Kyle slid all the way in with on long stroke.

"Ami," he moaned, his voice and body shaking with the electric sensation of burying himself so completely in the tight, wet cavern of her sex, "it feels SO GOOD going in."

He didn't need to be asked to play with the soft mountains of her tits, but when Ami did ask, he fell to the task with abandon. Kyle's eager fingers began to pinch and twist as he pushed the mounds together. He began to rub her nipples against each other between his fingers.

Picking up Ami's rhythm, Kyle began to take long, rapid strokes, trying hard to resist pulling all the way out.

Each thrust sent waves of pleasure swirling and spiraling from the head of his thick cock, through his semen laden balls and into his entire body. In moments the world had collapsed to Ami's pleasure-contorted face and Kyle's aching cock.

She feel him shove the rest of his big, hard, cock into her pussy. Spreading her wide as she moaned out from how tight she felt around it 

"I want you to fuck my womb all the way to the entrance" she scream. 

She was so wet and weird sounds fill up the room.  Every single hit was kissing her cervix.

"Kyle. I'm so hot, so full you almost break me, please".

Akali screamed "Aaaaaah" 

The strong sensation overwhelmed Ami for a brief moment, she moaned and gasped, and clench around that big, strong dick. 

Kyle fucked the girl's eager hole as hard and deeply as he could, pushing himself tightly against her cervix with every thrust 

As she encouraged him he could feel his release building. The wet slurp of his dick slipping in and out of her soaking wet pussy, and the scent of her juice in the air drove him even closer. His eyes drifted to his hands kneading Ami's massive jugs and hard pink nipples and Kyle knew he only had seconds.

Then Ami suddenly screamed in pleasure and he felt his own orgasm crest. He slammed forward with all his strength, pushing his cock head right against the top of her cunt as ropes of this sperm pumped out of him.

With each jet of cum, his hips bucked and his body spasmed. He tried to keep rubbing her nipples, but his hands had fallen to her hips and we're pulling her onto him.

He grunted as his balls pumped and he finally collapsed forward, his head resting on on big, pillowy breast.

"I think mine might go down." He gasped 

A long moan came from her lips. Ami's body was shaken by a powerful orgasm. The walls of her uterus squeezed rhythmically and forcefully around Kyle's cock while the boy was cumming.

Her mind went blank and she felt dizzy. 

She felt the warm cum invade her pussy and fill it to the brim. The sperm was so much that it began to drip from the junction point between the two bodies. Ami came down with one hand and gently stroked the point where they were united: she took a rope of cum, brought it to her mouth and licked it greedily, moaning with satisfaction.

"Thanks Kyle, no treatment has ever been so effective. I wish it would become our daily therapy." she whispered in the young man's ear. 

• Love 1

"Yeah, Ami it worked really good for me too."

As she stroked their union, Kyle reached down and intertwined his fingers with hers, pressing the root of his cock between two fingers that stroked her taught labia.

He panted a little, trying to catch his breath, "I never had so much come out. Not even close." He confessed.

He lifted his fingers from the joined sex a licked them, curious about how she tasted. It was a sweet, salty, musky funk, "Seems we taste pretty good too, huh?" he asked.

When she mentioned daily therapy, he nodded. "We could do that. I could give you my number and we could meet here whenever you needed. Or maybe even after school?"

"Can I -uh" he hesitated for a moment, working his jaw, "kiss you again? If you don't think it will re-aggrevate our condition."

He really wanted to eat her out but thought it might be too soon.

He leaned forward and kissed her full, soft lips.

"Embarrass? I'm sorry." He stammered quickly, enjoying the soft embrace of her thick, womanly thighs and the press of her voluptuous breasts against his bare chest.

"Anything, huh?" he asked as he began to sink to his knees between her legs, "I'd really like to give you head. Would that be ok?" He asked, pressing her soft mound just above her clit, pushing the hard nub a little forward.

He bent and kissed the exposed bead of sensitive flesh. The scent of her juice and his load wafte up from her dripping sex to fill his nose and he moaned softly, eager to slip his tongue inside.

"Kyle what what are you doi- aaaaahhh". 

A small cry escaped Ami when the boy put his mouth on the most sensitive point of her body. Kyle was sucking on the meat pearl as if it were the tastiest candy in the world. It revolved around the small globe, with its shiny tongue. At each thrust Ami felt a series of chills generate from that small appendage and spread along her belly. SHe began to moan more loudly. Her nipples went back to being as hard as steel and she murmured with a whisper.

"Kyle, Kyle please. My nipples a-are ... aaahhh".

Another wave of pleasure overwhelmed her, while the boy devoured her lower mouth.

He sucked the slurry of their lovemaking out of her sloppy pussy, lapping at her clit, pressing her aroused cunt lips between greedy lips.

His world became licking her cum filled, juicy slit until she came again.

He heard her plead for her nipples and he let his hands dance their way from her ass up. When he found her nipples, he tried to pleasure them as he had before. He stared up, across the mound of her pussy, to her heaving breasts. Hard, pink nipples pressed in his eager, strong fingers.

He felt his cock go as hard as her nipples and clit, the delicious ache spreading into the pit of his stomach as he let his eyes drop to what he could see of her sex.

He moaned softly, refusing to take his mouth away from the fountain of her slick cunny, but he raised his eye, seeking hers over the glorious expanse of her feminine curves.

"Kyle please is cumming". That wave of heat that was sweeping her belly was coming again. However this time it was more like a series of electric shocks gathered in the center of his pleasure spreading to every muscle. She writhed and moaned with every thrust of the boy's tongue: the sensation was crazy.

Edited by Tsuki

When Ami came again Kyle gave a smile that only her pulsing pussy could have seen.

He pulled her tight against his face and let her orgasm crash over and through her. When the last jitter faded, Kyle kissed her pussy lips, letting letting his nose brush against her clit lightly as he raised his head. A satisfied smile shone through the slick mess of pussy juice and cum that covered his mouth, chin and nose.

"Better?" he ask as he slithered up her soft, feminine body.

He folded his hand just below her tits and looked up at her pretty face, framed between the mounds of her breast and the perfect pink nipples, "I hope you don't mind - but, wow - that was amazing! My dick is so  hard right now, and I'm not bothered at all. I'm not scared or nervous. I really feel great, you?"

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

"Amazing" this word came out of her mouth full of satisfaction. "Kyle can I help you out now?" The girl slid off the table and knelt between the boy's legs. "I noticed you stare at these a lot," she said pointing to her boobs "can I give you a hand like this?". He took Kyle's cock between the two large mounds, crushing it and starting a pleasant massage. Back and forth. Ami felt the warmth of that rod on her chest. It was pleasant. SHe lowered his head slightly and looked at Kyle's dick: the tip was taut, shiny and red like a cherry. Ami licked her lips: she was languishing. She pressed her lips to the glans and tasted it with the tip of her tongue. Its taste was sweet. She began to lick the tip more voraciously. She began to coordinate the massage with her tits to the movements of the head that allowed her to partially slide the boy's cock into his hot and wet mouth. However, she wanted more.

Ami's tits were beautiful. That she'd wrapped them around his dick was nearly enough to make him explode a second time. His head was filled with the scent and taste of her, and then she bent her head to lick the slit in his cock head.

He moaned loudly as his eyes lost focus. He began to thrust with her movements, helping her fit more of him in her mouth. He covered her hands with his own, stroking them gently.

"Wow" he mumbled shakily as she continued to stimulate his cock with soft globes of her tits. "I never..."

He knew it wouldn't be long, "Ami, I'm going to cum again soooonnn..."

He was afraid to pump his load into her face but there wasn't time.

He thrust forward as his orgasm exploded from the underside of his cock and the red head pressed against Ami's lips. His hands pressed together as his hips bucked. Short spasms rocked hi body as another splash of semen pumped out of his cock and between her lips.

Time froze as the waves of his orgasm washed over him. When he regained his senses his was terrified, "Uh, Ami - I'm sorry?" He tried to pull himself out of the delicious valley of her breasts. "I tried to warn you but it felt so good, and your breasts are soo pretty..." he trailed off, hoping desperately that she wasn't grossed out.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Typos

Ami felt Kyle's cock throbbing between her lips: she knew it was coming.

A series of hot creamy streams filled her mouth, she began to swallow quickly, but could not hold them all.

She felt the threads dirty her face.

Ami heard Kyle apologize. The girl looked at the boy and with two fingers picked up the cum from her skin and greedily licked and  sucked what was left of the boy's nectar spill out.

"You're not mad?" Kyle stammered uncertainly.

He helped her to her feet and pulled her close, her heavy breasts pressed deliciously against his bare chest.

"Guess we better get you to class." he said sadly. "Should I come back after class and take you to the cafeteria?"

Shall we continue with them after school, or do they send each other sexts and dirty pictures throughout the day?

On 3/20/2020 at 4:27 PM, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Shall we continue with them after school, or do they send each other sexts and dirty pictures throughout the day?

What you prefer the most. 

"Why should I be angry Kyle?". She smiled gently. "I think the coffee shop idea is great. I'll wait for you." While talking to the boy, Ami was rearranging himself. "Ah Kyle, here is my mobile number. You can make yourself heard when you prefer." She was staring into his eyes with the sweet and naive look that distinguished her. "Will you accompany me to class now?"

"I don't know, I just, like, shot cum all over you. I kind of figured you'd be mad or at least think it was gross." he said, shrugging.

As they got dressed he did his best to brush her accidentally often.

When they were satisfied they were presentable, he led Ami to her class and pointed to a locker across the hall from the door.

"I'll meet you here after class, and we'll go to lunch, okay?"

Ami was waiting excitedly in front of the locker. The lessons had been interesting but she hadn't been able to focus on what she had done. She never thought that sex would be the solution. The girl was immersed in her thoughts when Kyle emerged from the corridor: she greeted him waving her hand and welcoming with her sweet smile.

Kyle met Ami's smile and wave with his own and trotted over, books swinging casually under one arm.

"Heya, Ami!" He greeted her cheerily, genuinely pleased to find her waiting for him.

He thought about taking her hand, but hesitated. 'Maybe in a minute.'  he thought to himself as he said, "C'mon lunch is down this way, he remained next to her and gave a sideways nod down the hall.

"So, " he whispered, "are you still good? I was all class but I'm really glad to see you." Seeing her ample bust, pushing at her tight, white blouse had his dick stirring in his pants already.

He decided to offer her his hand and started for the school cafeteria.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hi Kyle," said Ami to meet him, "all right. I am very happy to see you too!" she said sincerely. 

Ami looked at the hand offered by the boy "Are you sure?" she said blushing violently.

She took Kyle's hand and they headed for the cafeteria.

"The others are watching us Kyle ... I wouldn't want to trouble you ..." she stammered saying goodbye to some of her classmates.

Certainly the young student attracted many looks, but she didn't seem to notice as intent as she was to blush every time she felt Kyle's hand in hers.

Arrived at the cefeteria they sat at a table alone.

Kyle sat on the strange, smooth Formica of the cafeteria bench next to Ami and scooted over until his hip touched hers.

He patted her thigh under the table and asked, "You getting lunch here or did you bring something?"

He pulled his hand off her thigh and covered his swelling member, "Uh, maybe I shouldn't have done that - I'm getting..." he let it trail off. Despite the ache in his loins, touching her felt really good. And he laid his hand back on her thigh. "Maybe after school?"