New Girl into school.

Getting down onto her knees she brings her cock out once more and licks at the base of her cock going up slowly to the tip rubbing her tongue in a circular motion to tease before slipping her cock inside her mouth. 

Mika looks up at her with a heated gaze as she sucks on her cock. Then one of hands reaches up and slips a finger inside her pussy slowly so not to hurt Jessie. 

Edited by LeonaFair

At the stage entrance sitting in the dark, Anton waited.

And waited.

He checked his phone. Jessie should have been here by now.

"Fuck!" he grumbled quietly into the darkness, "She's up there fucking her, playing me for a fool!"

He texted Jessie, "You're late. You have a lot more to lose than me."

When the girls arrived Anton opened the door quickly and let them in, locking the door behind them and rolling a wheeled prop dolly in front of it. 

"Damn, Jess what took so long I was thinking you were up there fucking her or something."

He shook his head, they were here now. "C'mon." he said, and took each girl by the hand to lead them through the dark backstage  to a metal stair case that lead up, along the back wall.

"Step softly, if you stomp on it this thing rings like a bell." He whispered. When the reached the top he lead them along the catwalk to a door at the end.

He opened it and urged them in, "Let's get the door closed before we turn the lights on, okay?"

Slipping in she looks around seeing how it looked promising. "This is perfect," she whispered. Taking Jessie's hand she pulls her to her and kisses her fully on the lips as one hand strokes her cock. 

Edited by LeonaFair

Jessie going to Mika, first, so readily, left Anton feeling very insecure.

He chewed the inside of his lip uncertainly, tempted to press the girls about what they had been doing.

When he saw Mika start rubbing Jessie's cock he was pretty sure he knew. He started to get angry, threw his shoulders back and pulled in a sharp breath.

He took a step forward and caught sight of Jessie's face. She was happy, relaxed - beautiful.

He let his breath go as suddenly as he'd taken it and let it just hurt. He'd always kind of seen Jessie as his answer, his deliverance. She'd been his was to be who he was without risk.

He'd never stopped to think about the terror of her secret.

He continued to stand and watch for another moment before he wrapped his arms around them both.

He'd ask them later.

"Hey, new girl, need a hand?" He asked, folding his hand over Mika's.

After a moment of kissing Mika, Jessie turned to Anton and gave him a deep kiss. Her arms pulling them both close to her.

”Sorry we took so long. Thought I’d try out the new girl’s mouth for a few moments. Since you pleasure my pussy so well and we finish before I can give you a mouth full of cock. However I think today we just might get to that~ what do you think bby?”

Jessie softly grabbed Mika’s ass as she looked at the two of them.

Looks up at Anton from the kiss and smiles," Have at her." She moves around to be behind Jessie and moves her hair back kissing her neck and give small bites as one of her hands up into her top to massage her breast. 

Anton's tongue sought Jessie's as he returned her kiss.

When they separated and Jesse confessed that she'd been fucking her mouth, Anton took Mika by the chin, "Oh yeah?" He asked, his voice low. He leaned in to kiss Mika, "Think I can still taste your dick?" He added, sealing his lips to Mika's.

He didn't think he could. He lingered over the kiss, his own dick getting hard despite the painful constriction of his tight, black pants.

At Jessie's suggestion, he kissed her again, "Hmm... Couldn't taste it on her, so go right to the source? Yeah, Jess. I can do that."

He pushed her blouse open, giving Mika access to Jessie's naked tits before he pressed Jessie between Mika and himself by wrapping his hands around Mika's waist.

He kissed Jessie deeply, lingering over it as he let his hands fall to Mika's firm, round ass.

He began to slowly sink to his knees kissing and nuzzling Jessie's smooth, soft skin as he went. His face pressed between her breasts, across her belly and to her hard cock.

Anton had knelt here before but this time he paused and looked first at her cock, then up at her, looking expectantly down at him, over her beautiful prick.

He held his hands behind his back, opened his mouth and leaned forward, staring at Jessie's pretty face over her toys, as he slid her hard on into his mouth.

He felt himself gag a little before his nose pressed against Jessie's pubic arch but he paused, relaxed and tried again.

It took three tries before Anton had completely swallowed his girlfriend's cock but when he had he held himself there more completely aware of how good it felt to give himself to her this way than ever before.

It wasn't the first time he'd put her dick in his mouth but it was the first time he'd done it for her.

Anton rocked backwards, sliding himself all the way off. "Like that?" He asked, his lips brushing her dark pink head. Then he pushed himself all the way forward again, his lips and tongue pressed tightly to her cock.

With his hands still behind his back, Anton pulled his lips all the way off, his eyes still upturned and barely blinking. "Fuck my face, baby." He groaned onto her hard dick as he slurped her into his sucking, eager lips again.