New Girl into school.

Walking up the a gate a young teen of 15 looks up at the building feeling nervous. Taking a strand of her her long brown hair in a high pony tail she let's out a deep breath before stepping forward into the school grounds to the building. Her white blouse top was slightly tight to where her nipples were hard even through her bra and a gust of wind blows revealing her white panties. Blushing she runs inside and hides in a corner hoping she wasn't spotted. "Mika...why'd you let that happen," she asked herself whining softly. 

A wide known bully of the school was standing in wait for her. A softly chuckle came out of her mouth as she heard Mika’s pitiful words. “Yes, why would you let you little panties be exposed on your first day to our school. Seems like a slutty thing for the newbie to do. What if word were to get around?” She laughed in a stick up and malicious manner.

• Like 1

Hearing her she blushes bright red and growls a little at her," Sure, I 'commanded' the wind to blow just so everyone to see my panties. At least I wear 'em!"  Not quite sure where the bravado came from it quickly dies and Mika runs off quickly to get to her class. 

The bully laughs and starts to walk off to her own class. However, fate just happened to put them in the same class. So the bully walked over and put her arm around Mika like they were buddy buddy. “Hmmm well it seems like we are going to be seeing each other quite often. And unless you want me to make the next year a living nightmare for you. I suggest you meet me in the restroom by the cafeteria. Got it newbie?”

Anton had watched the new girl hurry in. It was pretty clear she was uneasy, but he leaned back in his seat, legs stretched out on front of him and idly spun a pencil between his fingers. As he spun it the pencil clicked rhythmically against his rings.

A moment later one of the mean girls strode into class and dropped and arm around her.

Anton perked up. He sat up and leaned forward, trying to hear the conversation. He didn't really need to, - it was pretty clear that this wasn't their first encounter - but he was curious.

"Hey, new kid." he called, dragging a desk closer to him with the toe of one, shiny black shoe, "Have a seat." he said with a nod that sent his long black hair into his face. He pushed it back as he rocked his head, gesturing her over.

@Tonsar Felling her heart race with fear body starting to shake as she felt an arm around her and heard her command. Giving a nod of agreement," I'll be there." 

@WritesNaughtyStories

Hearing him she slips from the bully girl's arm and takes a seat next to him to the desk he'd indicated. 

"Thanks, I'm Mika," she says placing her bag down next to the desk she sat at opening her bag to take out a few things. 

The black haired teen gave a self-satisfied, lopsided smile that looked a bit like a smirk, "Anton."

As Mika retrieved her things Anton leaned forward on his desk and gave the other girl a dainty finger wave.

The long, lean youth leaned back in his seat, folded his hands behind his head, stretched his legs out and crossed his heavy, black boots at the ankle.

He rolled his head lazily to face Mika, "So what started all that? The sharks don't usually circle unless they smell blood."

When Anton put his feet on his desk the mean girl tried to kick the chair out from underneath him. She failed miserably as he was heavier than she expected and just ended up hurting her foot. Then in a huff she rushed to the back of the room and sat with her friends. She never really paid too much attention in class anyways so class time was more hangout time for her.

Looking back at the girl as she went to the back of the room Mika's face flushed with embarrassment. 

"Something embarrassing happened and was caught," she admitted her hands going to her skirt to make sure it wasn't revealing herself again. 

Anton threw a casual glance over his shoulder at the other girl as Mika spoke.

When her hands went to her short skirt the slightly crooked smile returned. "Short skirt malfunction?" He asked, pursing his lips and letting his green eyes absorb her slender, shapely legs.

He looked over his shoulder again briefly before continuing, "That'd do it. Only takes a drop."

Chuckles at his answer she leans down and kisses his cheek before looking back at the shark in question nodding to her she points to the door letting her know she was going out. 

As she went down to the bathroom Mika was being worried of what to do. Her mind was racing with the idea of physically fighting or just to take it and cower. 

In the bathroom in question she runs some water on her face to calm herself. 

Anton gave a slightly confused glance when the new girl kissed him.

He didn't mind in the slightest way. It just surprised him.

Then, she left.

His eyebrows raised and his eyes cast about looking for confirmation of what just happened.

Then he looked back at Jessie, trying to gauge what her plan was.

Jessie saw Mika’s signal and pulled her phone out. Then she sent a message to someone and started to head towards the door. But first she leaned down and whispered softly in Anton’s ear. 
“Don’t let that thing kiss you on the cheek like that again. Without permission that is.”

She head out of the classroom and start to head towards the restroom. From there she walks up behind Mika while she’s splashing her face with water. “Having fun newbie? Not often I see people splashing water all over their faces. Especially when they are supposed to be meeting their dear friend.” She laughed maliciously.

Edited by Tonsar

Sean was a student in his final year at the school, getting ready to start his life in the big wide whatever world. He's 6'2", 215 and is built fairly well. But when he first started at the school, he was shorter and heavier. This made him an easy target for bullies. Since then, he always tries to protect the younger or newer students against people trying to mess with them. He heard a somewhat angry voice in the bathroom and decided to wait outside to make sure everything was alright. 

2 hours ago, Tonsar said:

"Don’t let that thing kiss you on the cheek like that again. Without permission that is.”

Anton's face screwed up in annoyance, "Ease back, Jessie. I'm not one of your harpies" he replied, turning hard green eyes on her clique.

A moment after Jessie walked out the door he followed. He walked down the hall slowly, his shoes clacking sharply on the tiles. He saw Sean stop next to the bathroom door.

"Jessie in there?" He asked.

“Sure we’re friends newbie. I mean I haven’t told anyone about that incident yet. I’d say that’s a friendly thing for me to do. Oh and when the hell did I say J was going to blackmail you? If I remember correctly I just said that unless you wanted me to make your year here a living nightmare to meet me here. Am I mistaken?”

She slowly paced back and forth while she spoke. Then for a single moment she stopped and turned away from Mika. She stepped into a stall and waved for Mika to follow.

”Come here newbie I have something I want to show you.”

"Yeah, I think she went in there. I just heard someone who sounded distressed, so I'm waiting outside to make sure everything's ok. I saw someone I haven't seen here before, and I know Jessie can be mean," Sean said. He continued, "And you must know how I feel about people giving new folks a hard time," his eyes hardening somewhat as bad memories came back. He shoved them back and the usual warm glow returned to his eyes. "Do you know the new girl?" Sean asked. 

Jessie the closes the stall and locks in behind her. Then turning back towards Mika she starts to whisper so that even if more people were to enter the restroom they wouldn’t hear.

”Alright there are a few things I need to explain. 1 I am considered the school bully. 2 mess with me or my friends and you’ll be fucked. 3 I don’t want to be mean to everyone, but I will if it keeps people off my back. And 4..... ummm this last one you’ll have to promise not to tell anyone..... Ever.”