New Girl into school.

1 hour ago, Florbus said:

"Do you know the new girl?" Sean asked.

"A little bit." Anton replied with a smile. He took the taller boy by the shoulder and gave it a pat.

"I know Jessie, though. Make sure none of her girls come in here though. They probably won't show, but if they do, tell them Jessie said keep out."

He gave the other boy a wink and walked into the bathroom.

He saw the closed stall and walked to it, "Jessie?" He asked softly, "It's me."

Jessie pulls on Anton’s sleeve and referenced to Mika’s hand. That was still shoved down her pants. Jessie’s hand was over Mika’s mouth to keep from screaming.

”Babe I panicked  a bit and now she knows. What do you think she’s going to think? Should I uncover her mouth and brace for impact.... or.... or....”

Jessie was kind of panicked now as she didn’t have full control of the situation anymore.

After seeing the exchange of Anton and Jess, Mika shook her head shocked at what she felt and shivers she wraps her fingers around and gives a small stroke. 

"I..I never felt this before...and on a girl as well...," Mika managed to get out her face getting flushed with excitement. 

Jessie let out a sigh of relief as she learned Mika wouldn’t scream. She slowly moved her hand off of Mika’s mouth and slowly undid her pants. 

“W-well since you are taking this so w-well I don’t mind showing what it looks like too.”

Her pants fall to the ground to reveal she has both genitalia. Her cock was a whopping 6 inches long. Her face was turning bright red as Mika is the second person outside of family to learn about her cock.

Swallowing hard she bites her lower lip and gets down onto her knees seeing both genitals and as one hand was stroking her slowly her other reaches up to touch along side her lips with fascination. 

"Amazing, Jess...its like you can have two pleasures at once..," saying breathlessly feeling herself getting aroused at the idea. 

Anton moved behind Jessie and wrapped his arms around Jessie's waist.

He kissed her neck and looked over her shoulder at Mika.

"That's a beautiful sight, Jess. Is that what I look like?" He asked, nuzzling her neck.

He raised his head and looked at Mika, "She's incredible, isn't she?"

Blushing without skipping a beat," She sure is. Too beautiful and clean..." Mika licks her lips and leans down close blowing cool air against Jess's pussy as her hand strokes her cock rotating her wrist to make a half circular motion. 

Getting a little braver Mika swipes a tounge between her pussy and cock giving a small moan. 

As Mika's tongue slid between Jessie's pussy and prick, Anton let his hand trail down her belly and fold itself over Mika's hand.

His own cock swelled in his pants, pressing against his lover's firm ass.

He whispered in Jessie's ear, "You're so beautiful, Jess."

He started pumping his hand up and down Jessie's prick, "Get that pretty pussy, Mika."

Anton kissed her again, "I think I'm going to jerk you off while she eats you out."

Anton began sliding his fist up and down Jessie's shaft slowly twisting gently as he went. He could feel his own cock swelling against his lover's round, half exposed ass.

Anton began to breathe heavily, kissing and nibbling Jessie's neck.

The stall was crowded, Sean waiting outside and Anton desperately wanted them all out of their clothes.

Despite his arousal and ragged breathing, Anton managed to say quietly, "Maybe somewhere else? The conference room over in the Chem hall?"

Looks up at Anton and Jessie and gives a swipe to Jessie's pussy moaning at the taste. "Mmmm...so good. I want to keep eating you out but, yes its crowded in here. Let's head somewhere more roomy so we all can have some..much needed...fun" 

Standing up Mika gives Jessie a kiss on her lips sucking her lower lips to bring her back down to earth a little. 

She was heaving with deep breathes as she feels Mika’s lips against hers. 
“Well we cant go to the conference room. The science club is in there today. Maybe under the stage in the auditorium. You know where the band is when there is a play going on...”

Jessie decided to pull both Anton and Mika close happily kissing them both on the lips.

Anton returned her kiss eagerly but broke it off quickly when he had an idea, "The upstairs dressing room back stage! Drama is in the lecture hall for the next two weeks, there's no Stagecraft this semester at all and they haven't even announced the Spring Musical yet. It'll be a ghost town back there and half the kids in drama don't even know those upstairs dressing rooms exist!"

He unlocked the stall door and tugged at the tow girl's hands.

Anton stopped short suddenly and turned with a grin as he pushed his hair back, "Might want to put that away though." he half whispered, pointing at her undone pants and exposed cock.

He kissed the both, "Meet me down there, You two can't be seen with me and I need to talk to Sean. Five minutes." he said and started for the door.

He stopped a second time, "And no head starts in here, okay?"

@Florbus Anton stepped out of the door quietly, his face flushed and his breathing a little heavy.

"thanks, Sean." He said smiling. "You're one of the good ones." Anton let his hand swing and casually brushed the other boy's crotch suggestively, "I appreciate you looking out for Mika like this, but I promise, she's fine. Meet me under the bleachers after school? But for now, go on, okay?"

He gave Sean a wink and hurried off.

He slipped into the audtorium through the backstage door and waited for Mika and Jessie.

Feels in a haze after Anton's kiss and follows Jessie out of the stall. 

When she heard Jessie's words she blushes lightly looking at her questionably,"Oh? What's that Jess?" Gives her nipple a pinch through her clothes. 

Biting her lower lip she huskily whispers," I'd wanted to try that while we were in the stall. But...if we get to the dressing room..we can get your lover to watch....make him squirm a little. Whatcha think?" Leans down into her neck and licks slowly before nipping at her. 

• Love 1