Secluded hot spring

Tonsar

*I little known hot spring was hidden from most people at the hot spring. There were many trees around it so it’s hard to spot unless you’re looking for it. One patron always makes their way here when no one is looking. She was usually quite shy so this was her hide away from the public.*large.86359F8C-F186-49A3-BD83-E499B79F8EF3.jpeg.d3060432b099e2fe6560c44b643893c6.jpeg

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• FoxyRoxy
      By FoxyRoxy
      Mimi gets out of the cab not having much in the way of boxes, just a few that she stuffed in the trunk of the cab along with a suitcase in the backseat next to her. She takes the boxes out of the cab leaving them on the sidewalk so she can carry them up to her new apartment this being the first time she has ever been on her own. Being a writer she doesn’t normally leave her room so she was happy to find an apartment for cheap. Soon she had gotten three of the four boxes in her apartment only to trip over one of her boxes landing on all fours in the middle of her doorway cursing herself for leaving it there as a door prop.
    • CherriPop
      By CherriPop
      After lugging her bags inside her new apartment, Chloe Fawkes made her way to the clubhouse, for a stiff drink. She sat at the bar and ordered the cheapest thing on the menu, a beer, and looked around for someone interesting as the bartender fetched her drink.
    • Nafarman
      By Nafarman
      The tall young male was waiting reasonably in front of the lift door. He seems to be alone in the corridor right now. He has headphones on and holding the extended handle of a luggage. He seems a little nervous and tired. "What if there is someone in the lift? What if they make eye contacts with me? What am I gonna do? hmmm..." a thought suddenly crosses his mind and he starts to rehearse the introduction of himself in his mind. Eventually the lift reaches the ground floor, and Iori saw none when the doors opened. "Oh..." he let's out a sigh of relief and gets into the lift. He presses the button 8 and waits patiently for the lift doors to close down, in hopes he might catch the glimpse of another person. "Why do I even do this... not like I would have the courage to wave at them or something..." Iori asks himself as the doors slowly close down and the lift starts going up.
      It takes a few seconds for him to reach the 8th floor. Needless to say, he was rehearsing the introduction in his head again in case he meets someone after getting down from the lift, but same thing as earlier happens and he gets down. "805..." he mumbles to himself as he looks around for the apartment he is supposed to move in, while pacing through the corridor. "Ahh, there!" he let's out a sigh of relief as he finds the apartment. His heavier belongings were already moved in, so he unlocks the door with a happy mood and walks into his apartment.
      Iori didn't really bother to bring out all of his clothes from the luggage and sorting them out. He only stripped out of his travel clothes and put on a pair of black trousers without any undergarments. He seems to be too lazy to put on a shirt for the time being as well, as he walks to fridge. He grabs a covered, one-time coffee mug from the fridge and walks to the balcony. He slightly bends over the railing, and rests his arms over it while occasionally sipping coffee as he looks out to this calm apartment complex.
    • James
      By James
      "Woo, well that was...debilitating." Jacob flopped onto his mattress that lay tucked away in the corner of his new apartment. Surrounding his "bed" were piles of boxes yet to be opened and put away. Bringing them up the stairs was exhausting, as was the nearly three hour drive it took to get here. He stared out the second floor window, and up at the sky. Now wasn't the time to slouch and be lazy, he needed to get out there and meet his neighbors! After all, this was a completely new place, and this meant new people to meet.
      He stepped just outside of his new home, and looked around the hallway. It seemed like there was no one around...
    • tonyb88
      By tonyb88
      Bronx Steel was at the distillery his alcohol/liquor brand/business was at; he was experimenting with fruit he had shipped from his parents property. He wanted to see what fruits would make a good alcohol/liquor. "This is tedious work, but I enjoy it. It'd help if I had a partner though." he thought to himself "I hope someone answers my ad." He placed an ad that he was looking for a partner; the ad stated: "Needing a source of income, or a better one? Do you enjoy alcohol/liquor? If the answer is yes to both questions. Come on down to your local distillery."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.