A magical visit

Kerzin Kalamond

spacer.png
Zeddicus floats lazily in the air looking up at the sky as the land moves by slowly below him as he is lost in his own thoughts. Feeling the temperature change from cool to warm makes him refocus turning his head slowly to look under him he can help but smile at the sight of the hot spring 49 yards down below. 

When was the last time I’ve been to a hot spring? Far to long if I have to think about it. 

He blinks, activating a very simple short ranged teleportation spell to change the place he is to the one he wants to be which is right by the hot spring. “Oh this does look inviting indeed.” He said to himself. Dipping the end of the staff into the water he looks at the orb to get a read out. “Pure water with no toxic elements detected, very nice.” Can never be to sure with such inviting conditions like these. 

Snapping his fingers his robe appears hanging mid air held up by an invisible force with his staff floating next to it, looking at the staff he commands, “Makes sure nobody comes steal my stuff okay?” To which the staff just glows slightly. Moving to the waters edge he dips his toe in first before stepping in fully feeling the heat soak into his legs before moving to the center of the water to sit down and lean back so that only his head is out of the water, letting out a very long sigh of contentment as the heat soaks into his body, getting rid of that deep down chill he never felt till now. 

• Love 1

~Not far from the hot springs Cade roamed the forest looking for some place to rest. Her black fur glistened as she stepped out of the shadows. As she looked up she saw the full moon and cursed to herself silently. Her wolf Heat had started but she had none but herself to aid her with her needs.~

~suddenly she heard a sigh and her ears perked up as her nether region tensed. She could tell a male had made that sound and she could help but head to wards the sound to investigate.~

~soon she found the source. A beautiful human male was soaking in the spring. He had silky blonde hair and pale skin that almost glowed in the moon light.~

~she inched closer to watch him as she tried to surppress her urge to go over and mount this delectable male~

• Love 1

Floating almost weightlessly in the water he really enjoys the heat reaching deeply inside him to make him relax. I small tickling tells him his staff is trying to warn him. Looking over to the weapon it leans towards him with a small red dot. A small smile comes to his face as he whispers a few small words that make his eyes glow that brilliant ice blue. 

He pretends not to know anything is going on as he continues to float in the water but he glances towards the newcomer as he whispers another spell of protection that makes his skin glow softly, he doesn’t know what they want but the more the can see of them the more sure he is they aren’t here to attack him. They... no she doesn’t look like an assassin.. oh she is beautiful too.. but no reason to drop his guard with it. 

Kicking off the ground he puts himself against the wall closest to his staff, sitting upright with his arms up on the edge he pointly looks at the stranger. “You can come share the water if you would like. I won’t bite.” He said in a friendly inviting tone. Even with the enhanced vision he is missing out on a lot of detail, maybe she will take him up on his offer? We will see. 

• Love 1

-Cade’s ears twitch at this remark. She was certain that she had been quiet as she came to her spot. “This human must be more than he seems”.-

-she slowly approached him. As she got closer he could see she was much larger than your common wild wolf-

-she walked over and sat across from him at the edge of the pool. This way he could clearly see her and understand she meant no harm-

• Love 1

Zeddicus leans back looking at the large wolf, much bigger then a normal one and very impressive.. and it can talk. “A dire wolf I take it.. and you can talk? Very impressive. Are you awakened or a shifter? I never heard  of any druids awakening a dire wolf in any history books.. so if this is such would you care to share your story with me? I am a teacher specializing in magical creatures and you have caught my interest.” 

Holding up his hand a small book appears in it as well as an inkwell pen in the other. Slowly floating up out of the water not ashamed of being clad as nature intended one bit as he sits on the edge of the hot spring, leaning forward. Everything about him looks eager about hearing this story, thinking he is about to record history for the first time ever. 

Edited by Kerzin Kalamond
  • Love 1

* Cade studied the man for a moment before easing herself back into the shadows. There she shifted into her human for and carefully entered the pool. She had longs dark hair that grazed her hips and voluptuous curves. And unlike her animal for the only hair she had was that on her head*

I’m a shifter. Nothing more.  Thank you for letting me join you here.

• Love 1

Zedd looks questioning at the wolf as they back up into the shadows. Wondering what is going on until she came back as a human. “Ah a shifter, I got you. Druid or racial?” He tosses the book and pen into the air to return them back to his robes pockets. 

Moving off the edge to sink back into the hot water he looks at his new companion, finding her to be very beautiful.. those curves in all the right places and that long hair.. “So do you have a name I can call you by chance? And no thanks needed, I have no claim to this area so you are free to do as you will my friend.” He said with a smile and a friendly voice. 

• Love 1

“Cadence Direguard. And I do not understand what you mean by Druid or racial.”

-as her lower body enter the warm waters her nipples hardened. She had a feeling the man was admiring her but decided not to be too bold unless he wished it-

• Love 1

Zeddicus nods to himself after hearing her words., “Racial it is. It was me asking how you had your shifting powers.. sorry it is my inquisitive nature to ask questions to better understand things. But that aside that is a very lovely name Cadence Direguard.” Feeling like he can drop his guard for the time being he really allows himself to sink into the water some more as his eyes light up as he see the two harden points staring back at him. He can’t help but admire such beauty. 

“So what brought you here tonight? Other then to enjoy the hot springs obviously.” He asked with a soft chuckle, trying to keep his cool for now. 

• Love 1

“I wasn’t aware of these springs. I had come to the forest to avoid other.”

-she pointed to the full moon-

“I have a difficult time being around others during the full and new moon. “

• Love 1

Tilting his head to the side slight while arching an eyebrow in an inquisitive manner, “To avoid others?” He asked himself softly as he wonders about the statement. “Why do you have such a hard time with others? And what does the phases of the moon have to do with it?” Finding himself slouching to much to focus on proper questioning, he moves to sit back upright while putting his back up against the edge for extra support. 

Bringing his hand up infront of him he whispers a few words before a goblet appears in his hand with a dark purple liquid that smells like grapes in it. He swirls it around for a moment before taking a sip. “Ahh.. nice. Oh yes.. would you like something to drink?” Feeling ride for not asking first. 

• Love 1

“Wolves go into heat during the full moon. And my other side does the same with the new moon. I wouldn’t mind a drink. Perhaps camonmile tea? It wouldn’t be a good idea for me to drink anything stronger. “

• Love 1

“Ah yes naturally... wait.” Zedd blinks as he looks at her, a  questioning expression coming  to his face. “Your other side? So you are a half breed? Oh this is very very interesting.. so Dire wolf and...?” He leans forward some a look of excitement coming to his face. Now this is big news for him.. half breeds are fairly rare in his line of work and depending on the mix she could be a very rare find indeed. Blinking again he recalled he just skipped over her request. “Forgive my rudeness, let me get that for you.” Holding our his hand he whisper a few words till another goblet shows up full of that golden brown liquid that is camomile tea.  He gets up to his feet to walk closer to her, handing her the tea cup as the water cascades down his lightly toned body and exposing his generous chub that has been slowly growing from the seeing the beautiful woman. His mind is always focused on his research and information first so he really hasn’t noticed that part of him reacting just yet. 

• Love 1

-though it seemed he was oblivious to his erection Cade was not. She licked her lips before returning her gaze to his eyes and accepting the drink-

“Some sort of fox. I’m not sure exactly. But I have more tails then your standard one. Also my fur is white and purple in that form. “

• Love 1

Zedd perks up instantly at hearing about her other form being a multi tailed fox, standing up straight as he looks at her with his eyes wide and mouth open. “A kitsune? And a dire wolf hybrid... oh this is good.. this so very good.. I umm..” he looks around for a moment feeling lost without his robe while the excitement he is feeling is really showing off in A certain location before he sits down near her. 

Putting down his drink he manifest his book and pin once more. Purring happily as he does, “Do you mind if I record this? If I make you uncomfortable with any of these questions please let me know and I will stop.. like how many tails do you have in your other form? Can I see?” As he ask he is writing in his book about her, putting a description if her wolf form and current very beautiful one, so very lush and full bodied like a very fine wine. 

• Love 1

-she was a little startled that someone was so interested in her-

“Umm I have 13 tails. I could make them appear but that fur is a pain to dry. Also I think those tails might invade your personal space.”

• Love 1

Zedd’s eyes go wide as he drops his jaw, book, and his pen. “T-t-thirteen? Tails? You? Thirteen tailed... Kitsune..” he looks shocked and in utmost awe of Cadence, of all the possibilities in this word to come across a half dire wolf/Kitsune with thirteen tails. “Dry...Drying them would be easy and that won’t bother me one bit if I could see them for my notes.. “ he looks at his empty hands. “... my notes! No!” His hands dart into the water to fish out his water logged notebook and pen. With a sigh he used a simple cantrip to dry the notebook to then look at it, a few things are messed up but most of it is fine. “Okay, I am ready!’ He said eager once more.

• Love 1

-Cade laughed happily as she unfurled her tails. Suddenly Zed saw thirteen pure white tails with purple markings-

“They are nothing special. My sire use to beat me any time he saw them. Hell he beat me just for breathing. “

• Love 1

Zedd’s eyes light up with pure excitement as he starts writing quickly, the sounds of the pen scribbling on the paper suddenly comes to a stop as his heard those heart breaking words.. “What? Why would somebody do that to one so majestic and rare as yourself?” He said as his face goes falls to sadness before a spark of anger lights up his eyes. “Give me his name and I will make sure he eats a thousand bolts of lightning before the sun rises.” He said with this unbridled rage in his heart for somebody that would dare do such a thing. Keeping the word of what he said would be difficult but possible depending on range but the sky is the limit for him. Taking his pen into his left hand with his book he  moves his right one to gently touch her hand, giving it a soft squeeze. “Whoever told you that you are not  special lied to you.. you are special.” He said softly as he looks into her eyes with his ice blue orbs. 

• Love 1

“You don’t need to worry. He and the rest of the pack were eradicated. I was out hunting for small game and when I came back there were nothing but corpses. “

-she spoke with complete indifference. Her dark purplish eyes showing no emotion-

• Love 1

Putting the book and the pen on the edge Zedd scoots close to her, stopping when his hip meets hers, then he puts his arm around her shoulders. “Sounds like it was for the best. Well if you don’t wish to be alone I will happily welcome you to join me my new friend.” He said with such warmth in his voice, it gets tiresome to travel alone and this looks to be a good opportunity for both of them. “If you do, I feel maybe we didn’t meet by random chance but the strings of fate moving things where it will.” He said softly. Feeling for this majestic woman and the mess those fools put her through. 

• Love 1

Zeddicus smiles warmly at Cadence, a spark of hope in his eyes that maybe he can help this poor woman tap into her own inner power, even so many years away from the school his passion for teaching hasn’t faded, he can’t wait to go back but at the same time this is a promising adventure. “I really hope you will, I believe this will be a start of something wonderful my new companion.” From this point of view he can see oh so well her sexy body.. “Not to sound to forward but you really do look amazing my dear and those tails are so soft and fluffy looking.. could I touch one?”

"Go right ahead. I should warn you my tails are..... sensitive. And this time of month just adds to that. Also you can call me Cade if you like. I have nothing tying me down to anyone location. I've just been doing "freelance" work. But I'll make sure to keep that away from you."

~as she spoke a few of her tails had already found Zed and decided to play with him~

• Love 1

“Ah yes your.. heat..” Zedd lightly touches one of her tails, finding it very very soft as his hand sinks into the fur to touch the tail itself, “Oh this is so very soft and inviting... I.. oh hey those tails of yours are friendly too aren’t they?” He makes a very deep purr in his chest that makes the water ripple softly. When he is flying he always had a gold dragon transformation on his lungs so he can breath, now it just helps him show how much he is enjoying to the touch. “I can help you with that.. I can give you a powerful clarity to ignore the effects.. or well..” his left hand moves over through the water to land on her thigh with a light touch. “.. I can help you in other ways... but it also make me feel like I am taking advantage of you because of your heat... it is a very mortally ambiguous scenario.” He said softly but his body isn’t hiding his desires unlike his words are trying to. 

• Love 1