Creating a character

Adverse

239dd402527fc5d5efd8bf771e69eb86d6c460b6

"What is your name? Are you a boy, or a girl? What do you look like?"

There are a few guidelines to be followed that will be noted here as far as the rules for creating a character. Pokemon is something that I, myself, am incredibly picky about, so you'll have to forgive me if I seem strict about it. Rules can be discussed and certain circumstances or exceptional characters might be shown leniency for some, depending on the rule. I will not have arguments.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE TO BE POSTED BY THEIR PLAYERS IN THEIR OWN THREADS IN THIS SECTION OF THE CLUB.

Original Characters

There are countless trainers, researchers and baddies encountered through the various regions of Pokéarth, all with their own styles, personalities and choices of Pokémon partners. 

I won't ask for too much information, but the rules to follow when creating an original character are as listed:

- Not everyone has to be a trainer, or even have a Pokémon of their own. 

- You can be a cosplayer, but Pokémon themselves are to be in their original forms, not furries, humanoids or anything of the sort. There's no room for a Moltres with tits here.

- No one can be the trainer of a legendary or mythical Pokémon. There might be a place for that later in the story.

- Shiny Pokémon are uber rare and, as such, are to be treated as treasures. No one can have a shiny Pokémon unless I approve it. 

- Trainer Card -

(Image of character)

Name:

Career: (Trainer, breeder, etc)

Pokémon: (Up to six on a team, not counting what might be in a PC. The beginning of the role play will have different Pokémon, temporarily, due to the festival)

Pokédex Data: (Information about your character, where they are from, if they have badges, any information you might find relevant)

Canon Characters

I'm a bit more strict on Canon characters making appearances. I may throw some in myself as NPCs, but for others these are the guidelines to follow:

- Canon characters that are restricted include: Red, Blue, Lance, Looker, N.

- Canon characters must have a team that will make sense according to their prior appearances. Bear in mind: No legendaries allowed.

- It should go without saying, but don't act out of character for a Canon character. 

- Follow the same format for their trainer card as Original trainers. Bear in mind the timeline, in the Pokemon Center post.

Edited by Adverse