Adverse

researcher105.jpg

It might be a bit obvious, but feel free to post any questions or comments here if you would like to get the public opinion on anything, or just if you don't want to ask me privately.

I know this is in the realm of stupid questions, but I would rather ask a stupid question than post something that's just complete idiocy.

I assume we introduce our characters as having come in with those three teams? And I assume we can pick which team the character is on? Also, I hope my character is suitable. I was going to have a pokémon photographer, but Karma beat me to it and I didn't want to step on any toes. Besides, I'm happy with what I've put, especially if it's suitable for the RP.

• Like 1

Yes, sorry, I should have probably made it more clear.

The inspiration for this kind of intro was some of the Pokemon movies, where they just sort of throw you into it while something is already going on. 

So, yes, the idea is that the characters would be on one of the teams ASSUMING they were participants of the festival, they could very well be spectators or whoever else.

You can pick what team your chatacter on, if applicable. Your character is just fine, there's absolutely nothing to complain about.

• Love 1

Grand. I hope to get round to doing a post tonight then. I'll likely have her in Team Mystic. 

I am going to have her getting involved in the festival, as she wants to try and expand her horizons. Granted, against other PCs she's not likely to win due to overall lack of battle experience. Either way, I'm glad Bronwyn is fine 😄 

Oh, I have another question regarding Pokémon moves. Does it follow the rules of the game (as in only four) or is it a little more flexible like in the anime?

And done, posted. Hopefully that's an acceptable opening post for her.

Edited by Neptune

• 5 weeks later...

A little more flexible like the anime, but the rule of four still applies to their special techniques. Running, dodging, etc, that's all just stuff the Pokemon can do.

Also, I fully intend to return to this.

I just didn't count on THE VIRUS fucking everything up with my schedule.