Room 137: Sean's room.

He finally gave up teasing, and moved in towards his prize. He began to gently lick the outside lips, laying down long strokes with the flat of his tongue. His hands firmly rubbed up and down the outsides of her thighs, which yielded to his movements. They left her thighs, and moved up to rub her abdomen. He suddenly changed tact. His tongue pierced inside of her, getting an inch or two of depth. He began flicking his tongue up and down inside her, enjoying the flavor of the warm juices dripping out of her. He moaned at how intoxicating it was. One hand left her abdomen, and came down to apply a gentle pressure to her clitoris. 

Peach: Her arches  off the bed and one of her hands presses down on his head weakly while the other covers her mouth to help stifle her loud moaning. Her juices gush as he continues to lap at the moist, trembling hole between her legs. One leg twitching and kicking lightly into the air, her toes curling. Her entire body seems spasms and writhes  lightly on the bed as she pants heavily, muffled moans coming through her hand. She was already on the verge of cumming, and was trying to fight back urge. "Nooo~ I-I'll cummmm~...inside...I want it inside~!"

Tom couldn't help but smile up at her. He figured that she must not get this kind of attention a lot. She was seeming to lose control of her body. She begged for him to put it inside. He stopped for a moment, giving her a brief respite. "Not until you've reached your own orgasm," he insisted. He now began trying to get her to do just that. He attacked her clit with his tongue, while his fingers found their way inside her pussy. His fingers rubbed the inside of her pussy with firmness. His other free hand came up to twist and rub her nipple. 

Peach: Her body could become highly sensitive when arouse, and he was pleasing her body like an expert. He had already pushed her to her limit. Her fingers grip onto his head and she let's out a loud moan as her body shudders. Juices flow from her pussy as orgasms hard, her body shaking. Waves of pleasure rock her. She was sheer bliss.

He lets her ride out her orgasm, giving occasional licks to help make it last longer. Her juices cover his chin and drip down his neck towards his chest. He enjoyed the feeling of her hands cradling his head, and her thighs contracting around him. His hands moved up to her abdomen, and he let them lay there, imparting a light pressure on her midsection. He looked up at her to see her panting, seemingly over whelmed. He stopped stimulating her, and waited for her to return to reality. 

@Lollipop

Edited by Florbus

• 2 weeks later...

Peach: She slowly came down from the rush of pleasure that had surged through her body. Tom's grip on her waist helped steady her as her body trembled. After a bit her orgasm subsided, and she laid on the bed panting, trembling slightly. She was in a slight daze, one of her arms covering her face. "Y-your...your too good at this. I'm supposed to be the one pleasuring you."

• 2 weeks later...

His face turned a devious smile. "Trust me, I enjoyed it. You're so hot when you cum," he said. He looked down between his own legs and saw his aching erection. "We should probably wait a few minutes before we get to the main course. I wouldn't want to break you," he teased. He started to fantasize about what positions he wanted to have her in. His mind began to run wild with the dirty thoughts. 

@Lollipop

Tom smirked. "If you insist," he said, his voice becoming a bit gravelly. He stood up and his cock became visible to her. He laid it on her abdomen as she lay on her back, its warmth seeping into her. Then he drew back his hips and slowly pressed into her. He let out a slow moan as he pushed in. 

He kept up a slow pace, feeling every intimate detail of her as he pushed in and out. His thighs meeting hers would let out a light slapping sound as the skin came together. He leaned over her body, with his fists pushing into the sheets on either side of her head. His large figure towered over her. He looked at her pretty face under him, watching the pleasure he was bringing her, and he had barely started yet. 

@Lollipop

Edited by Florbus
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Peach: Tom's cock slipped in and out of Peach's pussy with easy, thanks to how moist she was, and she squeezed down on him every time he pushed inside of her. She moaned and panted as the lewd sound of their thighs slapping together made her even wetter as he fucked her. She stared up at him, her face unable to hide much her body was enjoying the feeling of his cock penetrating her over and over again. Seeing him staring down at her as fucked her made her feel embarrassed, know how lewd her expression must look, and she moved her arms to hide her face. "N-no...don't look..."

• 1 month later...

"I have to," he chuckled. The way her face was flushed with pleasure was beyond arousing. He put his elbows on the bed, his face hovering over hers as he pistoned in and out of her. He brought his lips to hers and started invading her mouth with his tongue. "You're too pretty not to stare at," he said, before resuming his assaults. 

• 2 weeks later...

She could feel her orgasm building again and let out long moan as he kissed her. There tongues danced together inside of her mouth. Her hands gripped at the sheets and pussy tightened around his cock as her body began to shudder with pleasure. She was gonna cum soon. She sucked on his tongue loudly as they kiss, the pleasure making her give in even more to her desires.

Tom could feel the suction on his tongue, along with the lewd sounds coming from Peach's body. Tom's breath started drawing in grunts as he began his final crescendo. He leaned away from the kiss, getting upright as he continued to pound into her. His cock hardened and swelled inside of her, it's hotness invading her. He put his hands on her hips and began to pull her into each of his thrusts, before he hilted in her one last time. Jets of hot cum sprayed inside her, filling her up. He looked skyward and moaned out his immense pleasure as his whole body tightened from the shock of his orgasm. 

• 2 weeks later...

She moaned louder as Tom began fucking her harder and harder. The room filled with the wet slapping sound of flesh on flesh as he pounded into her. Her back was arched off the bed and she could feel his cock swelling inside of her, on the verge of cumming.  "Ahhhh~! Too much! Gonna cum! I'm gonna cum again~!" 

With that her body tightened and tensed as a wave of pleasure surged through her. Her wet pussy tightened around his throbbing cock, and she came as he began to pump her quivering body full of seed. She shook, and trembled, and moaned as her pussy gushed with juice. The feeling of Tom's twitching cock filling her making her cum even harder.

@Florbus

His body slightly twitched, making barely noticeable thrusts into Peach. Then, as his orgasm finished, he felt drained. Panting, he propped himself up on the bed with his hands. "Oh my god, Peach. That was otherworldly," he managed to put together. He slowly withdrew his softening cock from inside her, and as he did a small bit of semen leaked out. He moved to the side of her and collapsed on the bed face up. 

@Lollipop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"Pleased is an understatement, Peach. You're incredible. I don't know if I believe that the other staff here can be much better than you," he replied, basking in his after glow. As he calmed down, he closed his eyes and he drew his breath, in slow, rhythmic inhales. He simply laid there and enjoyed the knowledge of knowing he was sharing a bed with a beautiful woman. 

Apologies about my hiatus, but I've now returned!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

She sits up a bit. "You would be surprised. I usually stick to working the desk, because I'm good at greeting people. But some of the others are experts on handling the needs of guest. That's their job focus so they excel at it." She giggles a bit. "But I am truly happy you enjoyed being with me. I worry some times about how well I'm doing because of my lack of experience." 

@Florbus

(no need to apologize. I was away myself.)

"Peach, I assure you that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to how good you are," he said, turning on his side to put a hand on her bare hip. "While I'm sure that there are people here who can provide life alteringly good sex, I'm doubtful that it would feel as genuine or real as this." He smiled at her, a wearily happy expression painting his face.