Room 137: Sean's room.

Sean exited the lobby, and began to search for his room. He looked at his key card; "137," he said aloud. After a bit more wandering, he found it. He swiped the key card and opened the door and was hit with the pleasant smell of cedar. He opened the door further and looked inside. It was a rustic place, with a nice brick fireplace in the corner that had a roaring fire going. He briefly wondered where the smoke might go, but remembered the magical properties of the place. He continued looking and found a liquor cabinet stocked with his favorite drinks. It had nice whiskeys with incredible taste, and the odd handle of Fireball for if he wanted to just get obliterated. He looked a bit more and managed to find another cabinet, but this one had what appeared to be hand rolled Cuban cigars in it. "Wow, this place really is incredible. Paradise indeed," he marveled out loud. He hung his hat on a hook by the door and checked the dresser for what may be inside it. They had even gotten his style right! There were pairs of jeans, nice button downs, vests, and simple t-shirts held within. He discarded his park ranger uniform and donned simply jeans and a t-shirt with some sneakers. He could've gone more formal if he wished, but he just wanted to be comfortable. He poured himself a glass of whiskey, lit up a cigar, and sat in an armchair near the fireplace. He looked out of a nearby window and watched the water rolling over the shore. He sighed in contentment. He was really happy. He picked up the phone and called the front desk, trying to get ahold of Peach to tell her so. 

@Lollipop

"Please, just call me Sean," he said, chuckling. "The room is incredible. It's how I would have mine at home if money were no object." He pondered for a moment, Is there anything she could do for me? He made up his mind. "If it's not too much trouble, I would love it if you would join me for a chat. I'm feeling rather lonely at the moment," he said, hopeful tones in his voice. He wiped his palms on the thigh of his pants. He briefly wondered why he felt so nervous. It would just be a chat, he thought. 

"Normally I would have to decline, but I think the others should have things handled here. I'll be right up. Is there anything you request that I bring? Food, drink? Or would prefer I change my attire? One of guest prefers that those who attend to his room wear kimonos. He was japanese royalty, I think. Is there anything like that you would like? I'll wear or bring what ever you like." She giggles sweetly.

Edited by Lollipop

"I'm all set up here, I've got everything I could want. And you can wear whatever makes you comfortable, I'm not picky," Sean said, a cheery chuckle coming through the phone. He couldn't help but smile at her giggle. It was so full of joy and it was infectious. 

• 2 weeks later...

Peach: "Okay. I'll slip into something more comfortable and then be right up. I'll see you in a few minutes." She giggles sweetly and then hangs up the phone.

After a few minutes, there's a knock on the door. When Sean opens the door, Peach will be standing wearing a sweater dress that comes down to her mid thigh, a pair of thick rimmed glasses, and a bright smile. "Hello Mister Sean. May I come in?"

@Florbus

Edited by Lollipop

Sean couldn't help but smile at the sound of her voice, and her giggle was simply infectious. Upon hearing the knock on the door, Sean opens it for her. He looks down at her with a soft smile. "Hi Peach, thanks for coming up," he said. He walked back into the room over to where he had been sitting and picked up his drink. "This really is incredible," he added, waving his arm around the room. 

@Lollipop (also what does peach look like? Couldn't find her in the character list.)

Edited by Florbus

Peach: She walks in and closes the door behind her. Her gentle smiles grows as she sees how much he enjoys his room. "The Hotel's magic react to the person whose name is bound to the key. You have only yourself to thank for how much you enjoy your room." She walks over to stand by him. She took in the room as she made her way over to him. No two room were really ever the same, and she had seen many, but she really enjoyed the rustic look of his room. "I have to say, you have very good taste." 

(Yea, sorry about that, my staff character's haven't been added yet. Peach has Blond hair with pink tips that comes down to her shoulders. She about 5'2. B-cup breast. And a  very nice butt.)

@Florbus

Edited by Lollipop

Sean grinned from ear to ear. "I'm glad you like it, too," he said, a bit clumsily. He didn't know why it felt so good that she approved of his tastes, but he couldn't help it. As she walked past, his eyes followed her and he couldn't stop them from dropping down to her ass. He was very pleased with what he saw. He decided to try and make some conversation best he knows how. "I love your hair, Peach. Works with you well."

She's nervous, Sean thought to himself. "How long have you been at this place? It seems like you folks get some other worldly folks here," he mentioned. He looked over to the fireplace and saw two big, comfy chairs there. I thought there had been only one... He said in his mind, somewhat confused. "Oh, where are my manners, though. Take a seat, would you like a drink or anything?"

Peach: "Oh, thank you." She goes over to the chair and sits down. "And, yes please, I'll have what ever your drinking." She sits in the chair, her thighs pressed together and her hands on her lap. "As for how long I've been here...um...its kind of hard to say. Time here moves differently than everywhere else. It's almost as if its completely stopped compared to how time moves others worlds. And then sometimes it's as if it moves just as fast. And we don't have seasons here. It's always summer here it seems. Only way to tell time is by sunrise and sunset. We have 24 hours in a day, but a day here could be a min in your world." She stops for a second and blushes and looks a bit nervous. "Sorry about that! I was over explaining. Anyway, I've been here even before Lollipop and Mint took over the island and made it into this paradise it is now. I thinks it probably been about 7 months since then, if I had to guess." She giggles nervously. At times she believes she over explains things too much.

Sean listened as she was talking and came over with a drink for her. He sat in the chair across from her paying close attention. He smiled when he saw her blush. Something about it just made her so damn cute. "Don't worry about over explaining things; it's probably for the best. Such a place like this leaves me so many questions. I walk into a cave at my park and end up here. It's wild," he said. He continued, saying, "Although I would have thought this would have been around for more than a mere seven months. In my head I was thinking of thousands of years."

Peach: She takes the drink from him politely and thanks him. Then she couldn't help but laugh when he said he thought the place has existed for thousands of years. Not rudely, but because the thought if Lollipop being a thousand years old just seemed so absurd to her. Giggling, she speaks. "No no no. We are far from that being around that long. I mean no one ages here, so everyone here is basically immortal while they are here, but none of the original staff or even our benefactors are that old. Lollipop and Mint are probably some of the youngest here in fact." She suddenly realizes he may not know who the ones who run the island are. "Lollipop and Mint are the one who created and now watch over this world."

Sean's mind was blown. "And here I thought immortality and other worlds were a thing of fantasy." He finished his drink, and walked over to refill his. As he walked, he stretched, his muscular arms flexing. He turned around and leaned against the wall. "So what's your story? Before you ended up here?"

Edited by Florbus

Peach: She giggles at his reaction. She contrite sip on her drink as she watches him get up to refill his, and blushes as she watches him flex his arms. When he asks about how she came to the island she turns away and acts as if she hadn't been staring. "Oh, um...well...originally..." she suddenly realizes what his question was. She sits back in her seat, her finger tracing the rim of her glass. "Originally I was brought here against my will. But that was before the island was the haven it is now. All of the original staff used to property of rich people who used us for their amusement." Her brightens suddenly. "But then we all met Lollipop. He got and Mint, together, they saved us with their magic and gave us all our freedom. Now I choose to work here. To help wayward guest live out their fantasies. To give them the freedom and happiness I have now."

"Against your will?" Sean said. He walked over to her and sat on his haunches in front of her. "I'm sorry that had to happen to you, Peach. But at least you're happy here now, right?" He said, with a smile. He placed a hand on her thigh in an attempt to comfort her. 

Peach: Her light blush reddened as he place his hand on her thigh. "O-oh yes! I'm very happy here. We were given the option to leave or stay, and I choose to make this place my home." She smiles as brightly despite how embarrassed she felt. "Im really happy to be here. And I'm happy you invited me to your room."

He stood up, removing his hand. "That's good, that's good," he said, trailing off. He heard her say she was happy to be in his room. "Oh? Well, I'm glad you could find the time to come up here. It had been pretty lonely in the woods as a ranger." He got a sad look on his face for a bit, remembering loves lost.

Peach: She may have been embarrassed but she was disappointed when he took his hand away. She looked at him, concerned when she saw a sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring down your mood. It be my job to see to it that your happy, but I also truly want you to be able to enjoy yourself. And you don't have to be lonely here." She reaches forward and grabs his hand. "What can I do? Is there something I can do to help you enjoy yourself more?"

It was now Sean's turn to blush. "You didn't bring me down, I got lost in my thoughts," he said, stuttering a little bit. He grasped her hand back and looked down at her. "Well, yes, but I'd feel weird asking about it. It just seems kind of wrong to ask for." He was really getting nervous now. 

Peach: Her heart starts to race as she feels him grip her hand back. "There's no need to feel weird. I will do what I can to please you. Most people who find their way here are in need of some kind of release. Its duty of those who chose to serve this island and its guest, to relieve those who find their way here of stress and woe." She set her glass down and the hand that had been holding it slides up under his shirt and press against his stomach. "I am here to help you unleash your desires. For you to unleash your desires upon. And if asking is too much...you could always just do as you please. I will let you." Her face was blushing brightly. She wanted to please him and meant every word she said.

He could hear his own heart beat in his ear as his body pumped his blood. A shiver went up his spine when her hand went up against his bare skin. "I, um, well, I'd like to, ahem, be intimate with you," he said clumsily. He moved his own hands to her sides, holding just above her hips. 

Peach: She pressed her body against his and smiled warmly as she looked up at him. "As you wish. You can be as intimate with me  as you please." Her hand slipped down and began to rub the crotch of his pants. "And if you wish, I can service you however you want me to. I will give pleasing you everything I have."

Sean's cock grew even harder in his pants, pressing against Peach's hand. "Well, maybe we could start with this," Sean said as he leaned down to kiss her. His hand ran up and down her sides, stopping just above her butt and just below her breasts. 

Edited by Florbus