Room 137: Sean's room.

Her soft lips finally meet his. He gives a small groan into the kiss. One of his hands slides down the curve of her ass, coming to cup it at the bottom. This hand begins to massage her ass as his other one moves to touch her face. His erection is evident and pressed against her. 

@Lollipop

Edited by Florbus

Sean pulled back from the kiss, a smile on his face. "Well, how about you get on your knees," he said. The size of his cock could be seen as it was printing on the front of his pants. "Why don't you take it out and see what you're gonna be working with?" He asked. His hands continued to knead her ass as he waited for her response. 

@Lollipop

Peach: She moaned lightly and blushed as he continued to grope her ass. Then she smiles and starts to get on her knee. She kneels down in front of him, and stares at the bulge in his pants. Leaning forward she takes the zipper to his pants in her teeth and pulls it down, allowing for his cock to spring free. "Like this?"

He watched Peach as she slowly got down in front of him. When she took the zipper in her mouth, he loved what he saw. His cock got as hard as it could and got a little painful in his pants until she released it. It flopped out, landing on her face. "Yeah, just like that," he said, his breathing getting a bit heavy. All he was thinking about was how her experienced mouth would feel wrapped around his length. 

@Lollipop

Edited by Florbus

Peach: She let out a surprissad whine as it flopped against her face, flinching a bit. She sits frozen for a second and slowly opens her eyes as she hears his voice. Her eyes widen in surprise as she marvels at how big and hard Sean's cock was already. She sat slacked jawed for a moment. "Wow...its already this big!" The rigid cock's length was still rest on her cute face. Her hands reach up and her fingers wrap around it, as she presses her face against it more, taking in its manly scent. She giggles cutely, then kisses it's tip. Her tongue starts licking at the head, then licking its length up and down. After a few seconds she spits on it and one of her hands starts stroking it up and down, lubeing up his dick with her spit. "I'm sorry. I'm not as good at this some other members of the staff are. But I'll do my best to make sure you enjoy it." She smiles up at him sweetly before opening her mouth and letting her pretty lips slide around his girth. Her head begins to bob up and down his hard cock slowly, not taking it all the way, but focusing on the top half and the head.  Her tongue made circles around his cock as she sucked on him lovingly. 

She looked shocked, kneeled in front of him. Then she said what every guy wants to hear; she expressed surprise at how big he was. He immediately blushed and his heart fluttered a little bit at the complement. "Oh, thank you. I hope it's a cock you can enjoy, too," he said. He could feel the eyelashes of the eye under his cock tickling the underside of his shaft. It was a weird feeling, but really erotic. The way she smelled his cock gave him a shudder. Apparently she loved the musky scent he was giving off. When she ran her tongue all over his cock, he couldn't help but softly moan. Her hand started pistoning up and down his shaft, and it felt like the best handjob he'd ever gotten. Then she spoke again. And took his penis into her mouth. It was like she knew where all of the most sensitive parts of his cock would be and just how to pleasure them. "Don't sell yourself short, here. You're gonna have me with buckled knees soon, I'm sure of it," he managed to squeeze out between groans. He brought his right hand down to the side of her head, resting it there as she sucked. He decided against forcing her. Not yet, anyways. 

@Lollipop

Edited by Florbus

Peach: She nuzzled into his hand as she sucked on his rigid meat. After a bit she pull cock from for mouth and smiled up at him as hand began to stroke him again. "Thank you very much for the compliment. I do wish I was better though. As far as staff goes, I have a long way to go before I'm as good as Cherry or even Ginger at this. But like I said, I will eager try my hardest to please you."

With that she take his cock into her warm wet mouth again, this time taking it deeper. She was trying earnestly to devour as much of his cock as possible. Each bob of her head up and down the length of his throbbing cock, she took in more and more of it. Her tight throat began to squeeze around its girth as she took it deeper and deeper. The deeper it went the more she seem to struggle with it, but she was determined to take it all; and with her lips pressed to his abdomen she had succeeded. 

His continual moaning was an expression of approval of her ministrations. He heard the pop as her mouth came off of his cock, and looked down to see her stroking it. He couldn't get over how erotic that sight was. "Damn, if you think you're bad compared to them, I may have to find out how to contact them. Because I don't believe anyone can be much better than this," he said, trying to control himself from just shoving his cock down her throat aggressively. 

He watched as she kept bobbing, but noted she wasn't going all the way down. No matter, it still felt incredible, he thought, looking skyward while moaning. Then he felt nerves that hadn't previously been getting touch start to get stimulated. He looked down, watching Peach cram more and more of his cock into her tight throat. The squeezing of her throat around his cock was incredible, and it was driving him wild. He looked down to see her finally take his cock to the hilt. It looked so big next to her, he didn't think it would happen, but here she was. Tom let out a loud guttural moan at the raw feeling he was being subjected to. 

Peach: She shook her head back a forth playfully with his cock lodged deep in her gullet. She holds all the way down on his cock for a while, letting his savor the feeling of being completely swallowed up by her before she starts to pull herself off of his dick. Little by little she dislodged the meaty intruder from the depths of her tight throat. Finally free the, the cock exit her mouth strands of spit and saliva bridging from it to her mouth. She sat for a moment gazing at Sean's cock glistening and dripping with her spit, her mouth hung open as panted heavily. Almost like she was in a trance, she leans in and starts to kiss and lick it again. Its was almost like she was trying lick and slurp all the spit it was covered in off of it, but her method for doing so only left more behind.

Sean could feel the head of his cock hit the sides of her throat as she moved her head side to side. Then she stopped and just held herself all the way down. He could feel her lips clamped around his cock at the bottom and the tight rings of muscle in her throat clenched around his length like she was trying to swallow him whole. He groaned out loud. He couldn't believe how good he was feeling. She was incredible at this. Next, he felt everything slowly being backed off of his cock. He could feel every excruciating detail as she pulled herself off, thick strands of saliva connecting her to his cock. It was such an erotic sight. It seemed like Peach was now only operating on instinct as she gazed at his cock with pure lust on her face. She went back in, sucking and licking his cock like a popsicle. "Holy fuck, Peach, you're gonna make me cum soon if you keep this up," he managed to squeeze out between moans. 

Edited by Florbus

Peach: "Do it...gimme...I want your cum..." She continues to service his throbbing cock. She starts stroking it's length with both hands  while her mouth focuses on the head. Her tongue massages the underside diligently, its wet surface lavishing it with love. Her face maintains a cock drunk expression as she continues to milk his cock with everything she has. The sounds of him groaning in pleasure, egging her on. She wanted him to cum so badly. She loved the feeling of his dick throbbing and twitching in her hands and mouth. She wanted him to feel more pleasure. As she stroked and slurped, she begged for his cum. "Cum...give me all of it....I wanna taste it so~ bad..."

Edited by Lollipop

His hips started thrusting as a natural reaction to the wonderful stimulation on his cock. He could feel her soft tongue teasing the sensitive spot directly below the head. "H-Holy fuck!" He exclaimed, panting. Her hands wrapped around his cock were jerking off his shaft, trying to coax the cum from his balls. He felt the pressure build I'm his core, as his body prepared a load to shoot. "Haa- haa- cumming!" He panted out, his muscles contracting. He released shot after shot of cum into her eager and waiting mouth. He held her mouth in place, not letting her pull off. He left her with the option of swallowing it all or letting it explode from her lips all over her chest. He couldn't quite decide which was more appealing. The look of pure want on her face helped too. It was so erotic, and looking at it just added another level of pleasure. 

Peach: She could feel as he got closer and closer to the edge. He was thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. She could feel his need to fill her with his seed and she wanted it too. Then his cum began shoot out in heavy spurts. She could feel his cock throb as it exploded with cum. Rope after rope of thick, sticky cum filled her mouth as she tried as best as she could swallow the massive load he was pouring into her. But she couldn't swallow fast enough. His cum began dribble shoot from the tight seal of her lips around his  cock. The messy load ran down her neck and covered her chest. His cum felt so warm and she tried to savor the taste as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful. 

@Florbus

Edited by Lollipop

He gave a cry of pleasure in finality, and his whole body relaxed. He was panting, eyes close with his head tilted upwards. He looked down at Peach with an appreciative look in his eyes. Then he noticed just how much cum she had sucked out of him. It was dripping down her chin, and her chest was covered in globs of semen. "Heh, sorry. It's been awhile," he said sheepishly. "Oh, and that was fucking incredible, by the way. Don't sell your skill short, hun," he said to her. 

Peach: She slowly pulled his cock from her mouth, her lips pressed tight together trying not spill any more of his cum as she finished swallowing what was still left in her mouth. Once she was done she looked up at him while still trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry I couldn't swallow it all...I made a mess..." She seemed disappointed, but smile. "I'm happy I still managed to please you so much that you would praise me. I'm glad you enjoyed it." She smiled happily while she stared up at him from her knees.

@Florbus

Edited by Lollipop

His breathing began to even out as he came down from his afterglow. I wanna do more with her, he thought, naughty visions in his head. But she did have a job to do, as well. "Do you have more time? Or have you got to return to work?" He asked, looking hopefully down at her. She really was a mess. He imagined some moist paper towels next to him, and they appeared. He passed them down to Peach so she could clean herself a bit. 

Tom smiled down at her and reached down to take her hand. "That's wonderful news," he said. He pulled her up and walked backwards, falling into the bed and hauling her on top of him. He ran his hands over her legs, and ran them up her abdomen. He looked up at her face to spot her reaction. 

He chuckled at the return of her shyness. He reached up a hand and held her chin between his thumb and forefinger, guiding her to look at him. "Only if you're comfortable with it," he said to her, looking into her eyes. The hand left her chin and moved a lock of hair that had fallen back over her ear. 

@Lollipop

Edited by Florbus
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Peach: It felt embarrassing for her to look into his eyes and for him to look into hers so deeply. She looks away, her face blushing heavily. "You don't have to worry about me. Like I said before, I want this too. So please..." She look at him again, her eyes filled need. "...use me to satisfy your desires."

"I don't want to use you to satisfy my own pleasure. I want you to enjoy it too," he said to her. A thought came to him. He gently nudged her off of his body, letting her land on the bed on her back. He stood up, and crouched on the ground in front of her. He got close, and put her legs over his shoulders. His hands ran up her body, lightly trading the skin. "And I'll prove I want you to enjoy it," he added. He slowly moved closer to her sex, and began to kiss around it, getting agonizingly close to it. 

@Lollipop

Edited by Florbus

• 3 weeks later...

Peach: "Wait, you don't have to prove-Ahhhh!" Her hands cover her mouth as she hold back her moans as his kisses around her wet pussy. Her body trembles lightly. He was driving her crazy. The feel of his hands on her body, having his face so close to her already soaking pussy.  She had goosebumps. She wanted him, but despite how used to tending to guest she was, it was embarrassing for her to admit how horny he had made her. She wanted so much more, but she couldn't be selfish, it was her job to serve him, not the other way around. Yet the way he was concerned about making sure she enjoyed herself too made her want him even more. Not all of the guest were like him. Some simply took the offer to use her and ran with it, while others were often just more dominant, seeking to satiate their own desires to have someone to serve them or to bully.  Very few were like Tom who wanted things to be mutual and it made her desire for him grow.