New dirty angel

Hello and welcome. In case you got something to ask about how this site goes, you can ask admin which has their name colored purple. You won't miss them. Or see here to see who's running the site so you won't get scammed by fake admin. Seems you already set your preference up and setup your profile. Good! You can check private RP to see if something catch your interest. If you don't find one, make one!

Well i won't bore you with lame greetings. Once again, welcome!

PS : Some admin may greet you personally

Hi Jojo, welcome to EcchiDreams! ^w^ It's nice to see you have made an introduction post here on our Forum. We're a pretty laid-back and chill community, and there are usually quite a few users online at any given time who would be up for a chat or a Roleplay! 

If you'd like some help with easing in to the community and familiarising yourself with how our site works, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack which I will drop a link to here. The Welcome Pack offers some help, tips, and do's and don'ts of using EcchiDreams.

Alternatively, you are more than welcome to ask around the community or reach out to a staff member if you need a helping hand with anything! Staff members have purple names, and a list of us can be found here, as @Elena Ichinomiya kindly pointed out earlier.

And with all that, we hope you have a wonderful time here Dreaming with us. 😊 Happy Dreaming~!

Archived