Room 420 - Tia's room

Her mind was racing with the exotic feeling of being sexually excited. Tia's neck was feeling sensitive as he kissed her neck sending small electric feelings throughout different parts of her body. One place it was being sent to was her harden nipples begging to be touched. As he had massaged and flicked her nipple it sent a stronger electrical signal down to her vaginal core. 

Tia moans of pleasure almost letting out small squeaks as her vaginal hole was penetrated by his cock making her body burn of the stimulation that his cock was producing by rubbing her two most sensitive spots within her hole. 

Holding onto him by the shoulders she thrusts her hips up to meet his adding more of the stimulation as her vaginal walls start to contract and retract around him making her gush of her liquid lubrication making his cock slicker and her mind felt fuzzy of pleasurable bliss as she moans out loud," Ohh...yes...right there...that feels amazing! If you want...go as fast and hard into me as you want." 

She gave her verbal consent of being dominate to her. Tia was use to being dominated by everyday chores and orders of the head mistress of the orphanage that she couldn't help when she was told she did it and it gave her satisfaction when the task was done but she could never pinpoint why it sent stimulation throughout her body. 

Interesting, so she was a virgin but wanted it rough already? Well, it wasn't entirely out of the ordinary for a place like Sweet Treat. The Island tended to attract those with particularly robust sexual urges, after all.

"Very well then, treasure. I will be sure to properly fuck and satisfy that hungry flower of yours~" He said mentally as he started twisting at her sensitive nipple seeing as she seemed to like having it be stimulated so much. Immediately after conveying his understanding, he picked up the pace and started rocking his hips back and forth harder and faster.

Comet was normally more the submissive type when it came to mating, truth be told, but what he was first and foremost was a dedicated worker. Tia had entrusted herself to him to attend to her needs and even done so in spite of her being inexperienced in sexual matters. While the smoke from earlier was helping to loosen his inhibitions, he mostly was charmed by her cuteness and trust in him, so he happily began thrusting his cock into her with mighty, claiming strokes—making her pussy squelch from all its dripping juices and letting his pelvis clap against her each time he pushed in. Simultaneously he also allowed more fluid to gather in the stiff member, making it swell in girth and stretch her insides more tightly as the slick member scraped against her inner walls.

The 'Paradice Life' had intoxicated Tia to heighten her sexual desires to the max that everything was ultra sensitive that made her gush her liquid desires out and around his cock as he felt stiffer inside her vaginal hole. 

Instincts took over as she leaned up and nipped at his neck giving out a pleasurable moan as he twists her nipple. 

Arching her back to meet his thrusts she felt him become bigger inside her making her grasp his shoulders hard with her nails whimpering as she felt close. 

"Ah...yes! I'm so...close! Fuck...me," she exclaimed before she whimpers as her pussy clenches around him hard to feel her own juices coming out out and around his hard member pooling out down her ass to the bed. 

• 2 weeks later...

(sorry for the delay >.<)

"Yes treasure. Come for me. I am getting close as well~."

He spoke in her mind as he continued thrusting into her deep and hard, the only actual noises filling the room at this point being his heavy panting, her lustful moans, the repeated clap of their meeting hips, and of course the creaking of the bed underneath them as he claimed her body for himself and mated with the girl passionately.

In perfect honesty, he could have cum whenever he wanted to. Another feature distinguishing his species from most earthly males seemed to be a greater control over when they spilled their seed. That said he had of course learned in his time here that most females enjoyed a synchronized climax, and with how good her convulsing insides felt around his stiff member, he most certainly wanted to climax along with her as soon as she was ready.

So he kept himself ready, primed, swollen. Something akin to his species' equivalent of edging, and he eagerly anticipated the moment when she would let her pleasure overtake her and he could fill her insides with his sticky white fluid (of all the distinctions in breeding he had with earthling humanoids, it had honestly surprised him to find that semen was nearly identical in consistency and appearance).

((Np I'm a patient gal))

Tia's eyes closed to enhance her stimulation of his thrusts into her. The texture of his tentacle slipping inside and out his hot breaths on her skin. Her nipples brushing against his chest as he moved into her. 

Arching herself into a thrust she let's go of her built up pressure within her flowing out and around his cock like a squirting fountain her vaginal tunnel clenching around his cock almost trying to keep him in place. "Oh! Ohhh..yes," Tia says breathlessly aloud clenching onto the bed feeling her body heated from his body pressed into her. 

As soon as she reached her climax and started squirting while calling out for him, Comet would bury himself in as deep as he could go and kiss her passionately. She would feel his tendril pump her full of his thick, creamy cum as he let out shot after ropey shot splash against the entrance to her womb and coat her insides. It had been some time since he'd gotten to mate, to be perfectly honest, so the load was properly thick and plentiful as he moaned against her mouth and held her close. He kept grinding slightly against her, enjoying the feeling of their bodies touching, and as they began to ride down the pleasure of their shared orgasm, he pulled away from her only slightly and smiled. "I hope that was as good for you as it was for me Miss Tia" he spoke in a crooning tone through his telepathy, making his tendril wiggle slightly inside her to further sell the point.

"I would be happy to either continue, or take a break to enjoy another puff, however you please."

Tia giggles at the feel of his tendril inside her she shivered in the aftershocks of her orgasm and ponders his question. "I think I would like to take another toke...then maybe do some more...fun."

Giving a playful wink and kisses him gently slipping away from him going to the bar grabbing an amethyst crystal pipe. Looking at the choices she sees one called,'Hevean laxin.' Taking a bud packing it in the bowel lightly and a torch bringing it over to him at the bed. 

Lighting the torch she brings the pipe to her lips and lights the bud inhaling enough to light the bud. Turning the torch off she keeps inhaling until she had enough to fill full. Holding her breath she holds out the pipe and torch out to him her tail wagging happily as she blows out giving a bit of a coughing fit. 

Comet moved to let her slip off the bed when she made her choice and freely checked out the young girl's ass as she walked over to fetch them more cannabis. Her figure was quite enchanting and he found himself hoping she would have the appetite for much more 'fun' before she saw fit to dismiss him. While part of his reaction was doubtlessly attributable to the smoke's effect on him, he none-the-less had to admit that he usually did not enjoy himself so much when he was called on to attend to guests.

He patiently observed her drawing in a toke of her own, and then took the pipe and torch when it was offered, beginning to inhale some of the pleasant, haze-inducing smoke as she released her breath and coughed out the pungent cloud of residual burnt matter. Having been careful to control and measure his breathing after what happened on his first draw, Comet was able to inhale a sizeable portion of the rest of the bowl before passing the pipe back to Tia.

"Mmm, you know, i think I could get used to this." he said while holding the breath and letting his lungs extract the THC. He meant it too. The island's aphrodisiacs were fun, no doubt, but they were also rather... intense. Certainly not the kind of thing one partook in when they wanted to relax. He'd also tried drinking on a few occasions, but could never quite get over the bitterness of alcohol, and the way it messed with his coordination was at times less pleasant than it was distracting.

This, though... this was nice. More his speed. he didn't feel it addle his thoughts the same way as alcohol did. Just... change them. and it seemed to make his more appreciative of physical contact than he normally was. He could see himself enjoying smoking like this in order to relax and get to know other people on the island more readily than how most seemed to enjoy drink.

He thought to himself that he should thank Tia for introducing him to this while he slowly exhaled through his nose, only half-consciously moving to sit closer to her—beginning to kiss her neck and stroke her swishing tail as he did so.

• 4 months later...

Blushing softly from his strokings and kissing her neck she couldn't help not surpress a moan. Looking at him smiling she couldn't help but smile,"I think i could get use to this as well."

Giving him a playful wink as she takes the pipe and torch from him. She takes a hit and holds it for a few before blowing out some smoke and puts it aside. Starting to feel tingling throughout her body she kisses his lips moaning softly.