Room 420 - Tia's room

By the time she finished her sentence, the transport was already done and a bell rang out through the transport cabin before the doors slid open and revealed her room to them. It was a simply decorated but spacious hotel room coloured mainly in pale blues and green accents, fitting to the sunny beach side view that could be seen from the glass sliding door opposite to the room entrance—leading to a large porch balcony with a porch swing hanging to the side of it.

There room was equipped with a queen sized bed, a dresser drawer, a large flat television on a painted wooden stand, a closet to the immediate left of the entrance, a small cooking alcove to the right featuring a refrigerator, stove, coffee maker, and few feet of free counter space in the corner of the room (the counter space only occupied by an informational pamphlet that would let her inform herself as to the other amenities available in the hotel and on the island). There was also an opaque sliding door beside the closet that led into the bathroom where she would find a large bathtub, standing shower with multi-setting detachable smart shower head, and fully decked out smart toilet.

Somewhat surprising to the pink alien, though, was that in front of the television stand there was a living room table upon which stood a rather ornate but tasteful glass water pipe and a wooden box to the side of it whose contents he could easily guess at. Comet did not mind, of course. Narcotics use was entirely permitted on the island (practically encouraged even if one considered all the aphrodisiacs) as long as the user knew how to control themselves and respect both themselves and the rules of the island under the influence. Still, he had simply not expected the habit from the young fox girl and chuckled at the sight.

"Ah, so I see you enjoy the 'natural remedies' during your time of relaxation. Well, as for what you asked about regarding a change of clothes, you will readily find several outfits that should fit your personal tastes in the dresser-drawer over beside your bed." saying all this he stepped out of the elevator into the room and held his hand out to welcome her to step forward herself. "Is there anything else I could do for you then miss Tia?"

Seeing the door open her eyes went wide and her tail wagged happily. She took Comet's hand and her smile went big. 

"This is amazing....its like...the room I've always wanted...," Tia said breathlessly. 

Seeing the weed bar she blushes," Yeah it helps me keep calm at times...and depending on the strain it can also do...other things.." 

Looking at him she points to the seats before it," Wanna try some or have you tried some? I mean it's the best thing to me...and I'm talking fast again," she spoke pretty fast and she was blushing with embarrassment. 

The staff member chuckled a her enthusiasm and considered her offer. Truth be told, he was usually so busy with work that he rarely had much time to partake in the pleasures of the island itself and, while he wouldn't call himself antisocial, he tended to keep to himself since a few people on the island felt a bit wierded-out by his chosen form of communication. Still, he had found his biology to be pretty comparable to humans' when it came to ingesting food so he would be lying if he said he wasn't mildly interested in finding out how their intoxicants affected him too. And as he'd heard it, these herbal remedies were among the safest intoxicants that humans enjoyed on the island.

"Well, I actually have never tried. But, if you do not mind instructing me on proper procedures, I would not mind partaking with you if you are looking for a partner."

Tail wagging happily she smiles big," Excellent! Come have a seat!" Tia pounces onto a chair and looks at the jars seeing them perfectly labeled of names like,' Girl Scout Cookie, Blue Tangrine, and one called Paradise Life.' 

Picking up a pipe with indicate design and a torch she tries to explain how it works to the alien. 

"Now it's best to be sitting down cause when it hits it can hit ya like a freight train but in a good way. Now this is a pipe...the bud goes here (points to the bowel of the pipe) in the bowel and you want to put the bud in the bowel kind of tight." As she says the last part she puts in a bud of the 'Paradise Life' and pushes a finger down slightly down not quite pushing all the way down. 

"Now the best way I've learned is to burn the bud inhale as it burns but take in what you can hold it for about 20 seconds before letting it out. It is expected to cough just to warn you. Watch," Tia explained before turning the torch on placing the pipe up to her lips and put the torch to the bud. Inhaling the the smoke until she was comfortable she pulls away the pipe holds her lips together and waits 20 seconds before letting the smoke out coughing hard almost sounding like she was choking. 

Comet followed her instructions attentively, sitting down next to her and watching how she burned and inhaled, held, and breathed out with a hard cough. The look on her face made it seem like she was quite used to the sensation though so he assumed that everything had gone fine.

When she passed the pipe over to him, he observed it for a moment. Mainly taking in the look of it and mentally preparing himself for the new experience. After the moment passed he held the mouthpiece to his lips and held the torch to what was left of the bud in the bowl. 

Unfortunately for him, he'd forgotten to consider that one of the only major distinction between his physiology and that of most humanoids was that he had four lungs as opposed to two. Paired with his general inexperience to inhaling smoke he ended up taking in way too much way too quickly even as he tried to pace himself and ended up choking nearly immediately, incapable of taking in a full draw before coughing out violently.

He held the pipe away from himself as he cleared the smoke from his tongues and tried to get clean air back in to soothe his irritated throat, thankful when his quick-thinking host retrieved some water for him.  Once he was done drinking he blinked through teary eyes and affected an embarrassed smile, accidentally starting to apologize in his native tongue before remembering himself and switching to telepathy.

"Oh, sorry, I mean- well, sorry haha. Let  me quickly try that again if you would. Apologies for the mess."

He pulled a handkerchief from his breastpocket and wiped up the ash that had tumbled out of the pipe when he was being rocked by his coughing fit. Once he'd cleaned up he folded the cloth onto the small table and took another cannabis bud, packing the bowl like he'd been shown and putting the pipe back to his lips. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he exhaled through his nose to empty his lungs, lit the torch, and started inhaling even more slowly than last time. The smoke irritated his throat as it went in, but he was prepared for it this time ad resisted the choke. 

He slowly filled his lungs about halfway and then pulled the pipe away, feeling like if he took anymore he's be forced to cough again. he held the smoke like he was supposed to, but the foreign substance wanted out and he kept it in only about 10 to 15 seconds before coughing out and clearing his lungs again. He knew he'd done better, so he smiled, but he knew this would definitely take some getting used to and muttered out his people's word for 'shit' in between coughs before addressing his host again.

"Well, that felt like I did better, but I think I should wait a bit before trying again. The taste is.... not as bad as I would have expected but it's something else for sure."  he said telepathically as he looked over to her, black sclera of his eyes becoming tinged with purple highlights as blue blood flushed into them from all his coughing and the THC starting to take effect. 

She nods and takes the pipe and puts it up to her lips taking a deep breath in as she lit the bud. Filling up until she was comfortable she holds it for about 20 seconds before letting out  a cloud of smoke coughing a little.

Grabbing a drink of water she sighs," I agree...that 'Paradise Life' is different...never heard of it until now so I have no idea what it does." 

Tia's eyes were different than before for her pupils were wide and she was bloodshot. Shaking a little she lays back in the chair and sighs feeling her body tingle from the THC effects. 

"Mmm....I could get use to this...," she says as she starts to feel hot. Without thought she takes off her shirt to show her blue sports bra that held her double c size breasts. The bra may hide most of her breasts but her nipples are hard underneath that even shows through the bra. 

Looking at him she gives him a lopsy smile,"You know...you can come here anytime if you need a wind down." 

• Love 1

Comet was not exactly surprised to hear she had not come across the strand provided to her before. While the fact that this had all been found in her room would mean that she wouldn't be presented with anything that she wouldn't be able to handle, the narcotics research done on the island both before and after the siblings took over was apparently of the highest degree and involved more than a little magic in the growing and synthesizing of the desired substances. So it would be expected that hardly anyone not from the island themselves would be familiar with the exact effects or potency of what was available here. In fact, if Comet remembered well what some of the more adventurous (and in some cases unfortunate) staff members had told him, quite a bit of research had gone into removing the negative side effects sometimes present in the narcotics that were popular on this planet—particularly the physically addictive properties of most of them.

Without him really realizing it, the mental haze so common to the herbal smoke he had just inhaled was starting to affect him, leading him to become quiet and entirely focused on his internal train of thought while gazing off towards an otherwise completely uninteresting spot on the wall. So focused was he on his own thoughts that he completely missed the fact that she was undressing next to him until she said he was free to come relax in her place whenever he wanted to, causing him to glance over. 

"Oh, that's alright, I-"

He stopped as he now saw her current state of undress and a small smile spread across his lips. Without thinking, he expressed himself in Milarian again, crooning out a soft string of sounds that roughly translated to "oh really?~" 

Standing up from his chair, feeling oddly light and disoriented but in a good way, he smiled down at her and stripped off his own shirt, revealing his bare (and perhaps surprisingly, nipple-free) shirt to her. "Are you sure that what you're concerned about is -my- relaxation, miss Tia?"

She was very pretty, no doubt, but somewhere in the back of his mind Comet was putting together that there was a particular way that this herb was affecting him at the moment. He was usually one of the less lustful members of the staff, and hardly ever the type to take the initiative in any way. But the pleasant haze this 'Paradise Life' was putting him in made him feel... naughty. He knew perfectly well what most of the guests on this island were primarily after, and if she was signalling him so much, he was suddenly thinking that he would very much not mind some physical stimulation at this moment.

"From the looks of you, it seems you'd rather I come and make sure you are well attended to~" he said as he leaned over her, supporting himself on the armrest of her chair with one hand and kissing her softly without hesitation, his free hand reaching between her legs and starting to caress her through her shorts.

Biting her lower lip at his question feeling a little giddy from the 'Paradise Life'. Usually she could handle herself well under the influence of THC but this strain was sending her into a pleasurable bliss that when he undresses she couldn't help her body feeling aroused as a gush of her juices coats the inside of her pussy. 

Smiling as he leaned over giving her a kiss one of her hands reaches up and grabs his shoulder gently moaning softly into his mouth as she felt his other hand caressing her thigh making her spread her legs out. 

Her face flushes as with a free hand she pets his crotch to feel him to find just a mound feeling under the clothes. 

Pulling back from the kiss she looks at him a little confused,"Comet..are you...male?" She swallows a little nervous hoping she didn't offend. 

Edited by LeonaFair

The pink skinned alien practically started a count-down in his head when she groped him and found his physiology to be different from a human male's, causing her stunned retreat.

When she asked her hesitant question, he chuckled. "Oh, do not worry yourself miss Tia, I am entirely male and ready to serve you. Just recall that I am not from this planet, so I am built slightly differently from what you might expect."

With that said, he pulled away from her slightly and undid the string tying his beach shorts up, pushing them down and allowing them to slide off his hips and drop to the floor, revealing his hairless nude form. 

Certainly, at first glance, he seemed to be entirely devoid of sexual gender, bearing nothing but a small slit of flesh in between his legs towards the front of his pelvis, somewhat reminiscent of a feminine vulva, but smoother even than that and with none of the expected definition. With a sly smile, Comet flexed some muscles that human anatomy would have no real equivalent to and the pink flesh of his pelvic slit was parted by the tip of a smooth, deep purple tendril.

Seeming practically like a snake with a mind of its own, Comet made the prehensile tendril slide out of his body until it was fully extended, stretched up in front of his abdomen to a length of about ten inches. Potent pheromones wafted from the member  as it stood, tapered head curled towards the young fox girl.

"I've been told, however, that this tool of mine has some distinct advantages over the 'cocks' males of this planet tend to have." he said with a smile as he extended the tendril and caressed her face with it, the surface of it being lightly lubricated already. "would you like to find out about them?"

Swallowing her speechlessness from him showing and explainations her face flushes with heat as she feels his tentacle rubbing her face. 

One if Tia's ears twitches at his question and nods gently as she stared up at him her eyes sparkle with arousal as the pheromones start to work as she turns her head and gives his tendril a lick.

She shivers from excitement and her tail bristles showing her arousal. Tia feels her pussy flood of her juices that soaks her shorts. Her voice turns husky with a sexual plea," I would very much like to find out about them." 

Feeling too warm for comfort she tugs her bra up and off over her head to have her breasts bouncing for a moment before him showing her nipples hard points. 

• Love 1

The tendril twitched slightly as she gives it a lick and he bit his lip softly with a smile as she accepted his invitation and freed her beautifully perky breasts. His tentacle reached down from her face and began to tease her rigid nipples in a manner similar to a tongue dancing around the areola.

"Well then, let us move to the bed and make proper use of this room's accommodations." he said while extending his hand to help her out of her chair.

Taking his hand she stands up onto her feet. Walking to the bed she sways her hips in a sexual manner her shorts slipping off as she walked. Her tail brushes his tendril as she turns around and brings him close to her as she falls back onto the bed. 

"Mmm..bet you'd like to explore me," Tia says before licking her lips running a hand down his tendril making her shiver with excitement. 

"Oh, every inch of you, Miss." he said as his tendril wrapped around her caressing hand and writhed sensually around her wrist and forearm, sliding down off of it and reaching down to 'lick' at the insides of her thigh. Meanwhile he leaned down and kissed her neck hungrily—trailing hard, lust-filled embraces up along her silky smooth, creamy skin from her collarbone to her jawline. He then kissed her lips passionately and slid his tongue into her mouth, skilfully rolling it around hers and using it to explore her small mouth.

The tendril between her legs slid up to her drenched panties underneath her skirt and began rubbing up against them, playing with her mound and clit through the fabric.

Moans softly at the touch of his tendril slips down into her underwear to rub against her mound. She spreads her legs apart to let him have easier access to her. 

Leaning her head to the side as he licked and kisses her neck she reaches for his shoulders to keep herself steady. 

"Mmm...Be gentle, Comet," Tia says her face flushed of her arousal as she tries to confess something. 

While he wasn't from this planet, Comet had heard those worked here long enough to understand what those words nearly always implied, even through the haze of the wonderful herb they'd just smoked. That, paired with her blushing face and young age clued the alien in to he fact that she would be having her first sexual experience with him. How very intriguing. He was something of an exotic taste, so he'd not been with a virgin before. It made him think that she was rather cute for trusting herself to him.

"Of course, little treasure~" he said with a smile, using a general translation of a fairly common pet name from his own culture, roughly equivalent to calling a lover 'baby'. He then lowered himself down along her body, kissing every inch of her exposed skin along the way, and eventually reached her legs. Slipping his hands under her skirt he pulled down her sporty black panties pulled them off her legs entirely, revealing her virgin flower to him.

Spreading her legs, he leaned in between them and started licking at her little pussy gently and dexterously. His species had no significant distinction from humans when it came to tongues, but working here certainly had given him the skills needed to know how to help a woman relax and get into the proper mood by using the wet member.

Tia's body heats up as she feels him kissing down her body. Feeling him taking her underwear off she arches herself to help him before laying back down. 

Looking down with fascination at him she whimpers of pleasure as she feels his tongue licking along her labia. She feels her vaginal walls contracting and retracting gushing her juices out onto his tongue. 

"Mmmm...your tongue feels good," She says shakily as she feels her body shake with the excitement. 

With one hand she tries to reach down to his tendril to stroke it in her hand. 

• Like 1

One of the distinct benefits to telepathic communication, especially in this line of work, was that one could still hold conversation while their mouth was otherwise preoccupied. Thus, while he felt her fingers bury themselves into his hair and he kept at the dutiful task of lapping up all her juices and using the tip of his tongue to tease her hidden little clitoris, he replied to her encouraging moans by once more speaking into her mind. 

"I am happy you are pleased with my services Tia. Please feel free to lie back and enjoy yourself fully~"

Meanwhile, he also brought one of his hands forward and slid his middle finger into her sopping hole, wanting to test out how much resistance her pussy would give to its first time being penetrated by another.

She lets out a whimper as her tongue brushes against her clit making her squirm a little as she feels her vaginal walls contracting a little letting more of her juices out. 

As his finger enters inside her she moans softly as her vaginal walls contract around his finger making her feel heat up with desire. 

"Oh..yes please, dont stop," she moans as she grips the back of his head making her want more. 

Feeling that she was welcoming of his penetration, squeezing him but not clenching and becoming tense, the alien slipped a second digit into her virgin hole. He then began softly massaging her anterior wall with the tip of his fingers while his tongue started tracing the alphabet along her sensitive little clitoris. 

It didn't take long for him to find what he was looking for: a slightly differently textured spot nestled about an inch and a half deep into her slick folds. As soon as he located it, he began curling his fingers in and out of the girl's g-spot, 'knocking' on the door to her buried pleasure while he hummed lowly into her clit to add some soft vibrations to his play. since this was her first experience, he really wanted to make sure it was a good one.

Letting out a whimper as she felt his tongue on her clit becoming sensitive with each lick. She squirms as he adds into her vaginal hole clenching around his fingers. Her body shook to accommodate him as he thrust his fingers inside her and when he first found her tangle of nerves of her g-spot she arched her back. 

"Oh! Yes, right there! Please! Don't stop! I....am so close," Tia gasped loudly as her free hand massages one of her breasts. Feeling him hum against her clit she went crazy with overwhelming sensation as she let herself go. Her juices comes out of her hole like a waterfall making her body shake with pleasure. 

Permitting himself a small smile, he dutifully continued licking her clit, sticking to the same letter he'd gotten at when she started her climax, and helped her ride out the waves of pleasure as her pussy flooded by continuously massaging her g-spot throughout her convulsions.

When the shaking of her body subsided and she started panting out ragged breaths, he pulled away from her sensitive flower slowly and licked his fingers clean of her nectar before climbing back over her and kissing her softly, speaking into her mind simultaneously. 

"I am happy I was able to make you feel so good, little treasure~ Now, would you like for us to move onto the main course, or do you need more time to catch your breath?"

Saying this, he also brought his tendril forth to tease at the still slightly quivering lips of her sex, letting her know he was ready for her as soon as she wanted him.

Kissing his lips she felt herself calming down that she slips her tongue I side his mouth moaning softly before pulling away face flushed of arousal. 

"Comet, please...take me," she says slightly breathlessly as she places her knees on either side of him to open herself up to him. Ready to be taken she whimpers lightly of need. 

The pink skinned alien smiled and leaned in to kiss her neck softly, wanting to leave her mouth free to produce more of her sweet moaning while he simultaneously slid the sinuous member inside of her, slowly filling her virgin womanhood with his hot tendril. 

While the member was entirely prehensile and malleable, it was made to move and extend through the manipulation of blood-like fluid within internal chambers that ran along the insides of the organ along with the tensing of weaving muscular tendons. Thus, while it was more common for his species to simply rely upon the appendage's tendril-like properties during their mating, Comet himself had learned to carefully balance the tension between the flexing of his reproductive muscles and the internal hydrodynamic pressure of its fluid chambers to make the tentacle stand rigid in a simulacrum of humanoid phalli.

As such, when he had properly made sure that she was relaxed enough to take him by sliding his tentacle in and out of her a few times, he did just that and 'flexed' the member into rigidity, allowing her to feel the stiffness define itself inside her before he started pulling his hips back and forth slowly, being careful to remain gentle with the inexperienced girl as he slid his cock in and out of her and gave her her first taste of sex.

"Let me know if it hurts at any point Tia. I want to make you feel as good as I feel inside of you right now~"

Moaning softly as he kissed her neck she feels him going inside her vaginal hole slowly reaching until it hit her hymen making her gasp aloud. 

She clenches onto his shoulders shaking of the slight pain but, it stops almost immediately as he continues to thrust inside of her. 

Tia says slightly breathlessly," I'm ok. Please don't stop." She relaxes her hands on his shoulders moaning softly as she felt his tendril thrust in and out of her vaginal hole feeling it wet with her juices. Het nipples felt sensitive and needy of touch. She whimpers softly of need wanting more. 

Heeding her request, the alien continued to rock his hips and penetrate her sex as deep as it could take, relishing in the sensation of her soft, sick insides wrapping tightly around him and pulling him in. Spending most of its time within his body and sheltered from the elements, Comet's member was a fair bit more sensitive than earther penises, and he couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he continued his servicing of the young kitsune beneath him. 

He started slowly and carefully but, as he could feel her relaxing and getting used to him, he picked up the speed and settled into a steady rhythm as he went in and out of her. He always fancied himself a better lover for his skill than his strength (at least relative to some of the other non-human staffers), being the intellectual that he was, so he used his knowledge of the female body to slightly modify the shape in which his tendril stood erect as he slid in and out of her. A slight bend closer to the base of the length she could take allowed the shaft to rub more prominently against her g-spot while he thrust in and out. Meanwhile the tip of the tendril shifted in its angle so as to knock against her a-spot right above the entrance to her womb each time he went in as deep as she could take. He wouldn't be rough or overly dominating with the girl unless she asked for it, but that didn't mean he was going to be lazy about how he stimulated her either. It was his goal to give her the most pleasurable experience possible after all.

This was why he also continued to kiss her neck as he thrust in and out of her, and brought one hand up to massage her breasts and gently flick her erect nipple. He would pleasure as many of her erogenous zones as possible simultaneously as he coupled with the fox-tailed female.