Howdy!

Hey guys. I'm Grimscythe, or Grim. I don't have a lot of nos, but I do recommend reading my preferences. I'm into long-term and short-term roleplay. I've been roleplaying for nearly seventeen years. Please feel free to hit me up if our preferences mesh well!

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, it's good to see you here with us. Feel free to check out the Welcome Pack that has been written by @Temaelrin. It contains a lot of useful information. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!

1 minute ago, karma said:

Welcome Grim! We’re a pretty welcoming community so I’m sure you’ll make friends in no time and be able to fulfill some fantasies 😉 

I'm totally hoping this is the case. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Kerzin Kalamond said:

Greetings! Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay! If you ever want to chat I tend to have a wide array of topics to chat about! Hope to be friends in the future!

I hope so too! It might take me a bit of time to adjust, but I look forward to being here.

Hello and welcome. The end.

I kidding, just sit back on your seat. Welcome to ED. If you got question about how this site work, especially what and what not do in this site, feel free to ask admin. Their name colored purple, you won't miss it. Check who's the boss here so you know who's running the business and prevent being scammed by fake admin. Anyway welcome again. I should've been able to greet you earlier but i fall asleep instead😅

Just now, Elena Ichinomiya said:

Hello and welcome. The end.

I kidding, just sit back on your seat. Welcome to ED. If you got question about how this site work, especially what and what not do in this site, feel free to ask admin. Their name colored purple, you won't miss it. Check who's the boss here so you know who's running the business and prevent being scammed by fake admin. Anyway welcome again. I should've been able to greet you earlier but i fall asleep instead😅

Haha, it's totally okay! I hope the muscles loosen up for you, because that's an awful way to fall asleep!

14 hours ago, Manni said:

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Grimscythe! Hope you enjoy your time here.

22 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

My goodness, I haven't welcomed you yet. 😮

Hello there @Grimscythe and welcome to EcchiDreams!

Thanks to both of you!

• Community Administrator
2 hours ago, tonyb88 said:

Hey; don't forget to resume our rp/smut rp in our DMs

Thanks for chasing a Dreamer off of the site. You need to learn some manners and how to be patient, that's for damn sure. You don't post shit like that publically, especially in someone's welcome topic. You couldn't have been waiting that long for a reply, and to tell them that they need an attitude adjustment. 

image.png

There is only one person here who needs an attitude adjustment, sir. And you needn't look further than eyes dead-ahead, standing in front of a mirror.

Archived