Saying hello.

Hi everybody, I am new into this web, I am still exploring and learning.

I like erotic and hentai thematic, and I can see this is a good place to roleplay. Just I only have a mid level of english and I hope to be able to give a good experience despite this.

I'll complete my profile when possible.

A kiss.

Oh here you are! I know i already say welcome but this time its more properly.

Welcome! Since i already mention who's the admin (you just saw one already) here's the list of the admin. If someone claim they're admin but not listed there, DO NOT COMPLY. Once you got a grip of the site, perhaps you can complete your profile with preference sheet here. Its useful as it contain the detail form of your kink, do and don't. So i highly suggest you to fill it. Just click "add new preference" and fill the form.

Once you're done, copy the link of your preference sheet (LINK not the content) and paste it on preference sheet in edit profile. It would make easy access to people who want to RP with you so i recommend you to do that.

Well, that's pretty much it from me. Happy dreaming~

Archived