New Here!

Hello everyone!
    I'm a bored and slightly lonely role player with literal decades of experience. I'm looking primarily for private role-plays and am flexible in who or what I play though I prefer to play as either a hetero sexual male, enby with an attraction to females, or a Futanari Lesbian.  I hope to have a long and entertaining association with these forums. Thank-you.
-Multitudes

Hello and welcome! I see you already complete your profile especially preference sheet!

Anyway, some admin will greet you here personally to welcome you. Here's the list of who's the boss of this site. If you saw people claiming they are admin but not in those list, do not comply no matter what they offer. Sure real admin got title admin but they are very loose and way too friendly that you will forgot they admin so ask away if you got question in mind! But...don't try to break rule whatsoever, even one kindness can only hold on so much.

Well that is all from me. Once again welcome!

PS: have you read the TOS? Better pay attention to point 8,9, and 10 as it was rule that easy to break by new member.

Hi there DarkMultitudes! Welcome to EcchiDreams. We hope you have a wonderful time here Dreaming with us~! ^^ If you need help with anything, or have any questions that you would like to ask, you are more than welcome to ask around the community, or contact a staff member. Staff members have purple names, and can be found here.

Happy Dreaming~!
🌻

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams there, @DarkMultitudes! My sincerest apologies for the late welcome by the way, I got given a copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 on Steam and I got engrossed in it. Looked up at the time and by gosh several days have passed and I got a whole bunch of things to do. xD

Archived