Your biggest unfulfilled kink

On 26/03/2020 at 00:04, Buio said:

And if you don't want just rape-play, you could tell your boyfriend for example that you want to be forced once in your life, and he could arrange for one of his friends that you don't know to show up one day and have his way with you, right? That way you get taken by someone you don't know without agreeing to it beforehand, but you also don't have to worry that the person will actually hurt you more than you're willing to bear or make you disappear because they're doing this based on their friend's request.

And lead into NTR

Also...

you could tell your boyfriend for example that you want to be forced once in your life, and he could arrange for one of his friends that you don't know to show up one day and have his way with you, right?

I prefer total surprise than telling my partner due to spoiler risk. Because if i do tell my partner and then it happen like you said, i bet i can tell my partner set that up due to strange and hesitant treatment. But boy, my partner sure is unhealthy one to ask their friend to have his way with me instead jump at me himself without care if its risky/safe day!

Bet he gonna turn me into piggy bank and sold me to others!

Not to mention there's a chance that hired rapist might think twice if he found me unattractive! XD

On 03/04/2020 at 05:17, Eros Angel said:

I've always wanted to rp a very specific kind of slave/master relationship where I am the slave and my master does endlessly depraved things with me but the relationship is more of an affectionate, loving one than an abusive one.

I'd doesn't sound like a hard thing to find but literally no one has ever been down for it lol.

Talk to @luck588, she does that with me.

1 hour ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

And lead into NTR

I mean, usually (fictionally speaking) rape-play and that go togheter, but I'm not sure it's your cup of tea.

Back to the post

To be completely honest, I am just like @Elena Ichinomiya, I'd love to be forced by a girl in my case, taking me and having her way with me even when I keep saying no or try to physically run away, since I tend to do that quite often (always) when a girl I like starts trying to do... stuff. I feel like having an aggressive apporach, but not an abusive one, would make me ease up and forget of all my worries that prevent me to do stuff with girls. 

Simply put: whenever I know that someone wants to do stuff I act like an idiot and run away from her, or just don't do anything, so I'd love to find a person that would say "Hey, we're going to fuck, right here, right now, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me, so you can either give in and let me use you or try to resist, but I WILL have you inside me."  Yes, this is why I love younger brother X Onee-san stuff.

Another thing that I would love is having sex with someone older than me, the bigger the age gap the better, unless she passed her 40s. But then again, there are women in their 50s who look absolutely stunning. I have always found older girls and women to be absolutely irresistible and charming, maybe because they are much more patient and comprehensive towards me than girls my age, and most of the times, they are the ones with lots and lots of experience, and I would love to have someone teaching me stuff.

However my biggest kink is certainly girls in buisness uniforms with my favourites being: maid outfit (obviously), High rank military uniform and female butler. The list is so huge, and I could make an entire post just ranking them (that's actually a good idea); I don't really know why I like them, but to me the idea of having clothed sex with a girl in a uniform is much, much hotter than doing some naked sex. Think about it this way, if you saw a hot cosplayer of your favourite fictional character would you like to fuck her while she isn't cosplaying? HELL NO.

Also, I've always been into soft bondage (with me being the one tied up), not extreme stuff, just a blingfold, a handcuff or similar, so I would really, really want to try that.

15 hours ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

if i do tell my partner and then it happen like you said, i bet i can tell my partner set that up due to strange and hesitant treatment.

You can simply discuss that aspect with him and make it clear you want someone who will not hesitate and make the experience as realistic and natural as possible. You can even record the conversation to have him show the prospective candidate so that there is no doubt that that experience is one you really want.

my partner sure is unhealthy one to ask their friend to have his way with me instead jump at me himself without care if its risky/safe day!

I don't see it as unhealthy at all to listen to a partner's request and do everything in your power to fulfil it 🙂 Plus, nothing says that with the tight setup your boyfriend couldn't simply put on a ski mask and attack you when you do not expect him to be around (maybe even do it with a friend).

Bet he gonna turn me into piggy bank and sold me to others!

Lol, now you're just getting excited 😛

Not to mention there's a chance that hired rapist might think twice if he found me unattractive! XD

Haha, I highly doubt they would think that of you, but either way your partner could just show them a picture of you beforehand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its sad to say, but just having raw sex without a condom is something I may never get to experience and is maddening in its own way (though in some ways I should just be grateful I’m not a virgin), but okay, you want kinky I will go real kinky.

My recent answer in ‘things not to ask during or after sex’ is something I would have a legitimate interest in but am 99.99% sure will never happen.  Just kind of want to drink a lot of fluid then just pee inside a girl mid-sex.  I suspect it might not live up to expectations, but it is something I would hope to someday try.

The one other thing that might rival it, and I supposed combine the two above is the idea of having sex with an already pregnant woman has always been rather appealing.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

On 24/06/2020 at 19:37, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Just kind of want to drink a lot of fluid then just pee inside a girl mid-sex.

I would generally advise against this IRL. There is a significant chance that if you do so you will mess with the woman's vaginal ph levels and make her susceptible to yeast infection and vaginal bacteriosis.

If it was ever done it would have to be done with someone you have an intimate enough relationship with to be able to discuss the risks involved with beforehand

On 24/05/2020 at 14:56, Elena Ichinomiya said:

Not to mention there's a chance that hired rapist might think twice if he found me unattractive!

a rapist dont think on that, they just think on the hole xD.

Is a very risky kink the one you have there elena-ibu, not only for you, but your partner will end up in jail for who knows how long. completely alone, with his hand thinking on his last moments of freedom. Wait i think I found the kinky thing about this haha.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Guess it's obvious 'cause of my name, but expansionism. It's not exactly realistic to ask a girl to simply put an air pump into their nipples and inflate their breasts like a cartoon character. A lot of my kinks can't be fulfilled in real life, and they're mostly inflation/expansion related. Thankfully, I have some roleplayers who can work with me on this one, and I have an active imagination. Wish fulfilled...kinda.

Edited by The Inflation Mechanic
spelling check

• 2 weeks later...

@Kozilea Well, never underestimate the power of progressing medical science. Resuscitation is already a fairly manageable feat under the right circumstances, I entirely imagine that eventually (like once we have nanomachines inside our bodies to mediate our health more elegantly than our natural immune system can by itself) it would be entirely possible for you to have someone for example choke you until you pass out and your heart stops, only for you to be automatically revived before your brain suffers any permanent or significant damage.

The future (as in, next three or four decades) is going to provide advances to technology and medicine that most people out of the loop can hardly imagine at this moment, and functional immortality (in being able to repair and improve our bodies faster than they breakdown by age) is well within sight, so don't ever discount what you will or will not be able to experience in some future days 🙂

I suppose mine is pretty tame but I've had a hard time finding someone who can be a proper dom for me. I've been dominated before but the ones I've had are very selfish. I think the best dom/sub relationship is one of mutual understanding. I don't just want someone to tie me up and spank me. I want someone who can be gentle while also being firm at the same time. Respects my boundaries but helps me push my limits. I don't think the doms I've had understand a true dom/sub relationship. There was no mutual satisfaction, just them using me for a power struggle to get off on.

• Love 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not so much of a kink as a craving that's super difficult to explain and I'll probably never get to do again.

So one time I was browsing an RP site, and someone messaged me with an idea. They wanted to play this character-

https://ibb.co/9242YPz

A female Cheshire Cat, with me playing a wanderer lost in Wonderland. Immediately I fell in love with that RP. The character was playful, mischievous, and spoke in cryptic riddles while trying to seduce my character.

When they actually got into it she used her abilities really interestingly. She teleported, changed her appearance, was impossibly flexible, all kinds of stuff. 

Unfortunately, the RP had to be ended because the other person had a ton of things to take care of, and since then I've occasionally pitched the idea to some people, with no success.

I suppose body horror could be considered something I have been chasing, though not in like a gross, gore filled way. Think heavy body modification via like a supernatural/science fiction means. Main inspirations would be Junji Ito's works (notably Tomie and Uzumaki), John Carpenter's The Thing (if vore is involved), the anime Parasyte, and Killer Tongue (this is a pretty good and funny B-Movie). I dunno, I just find smutty body horror rather alluring. Can't say I've run into many people that don't mind a body horror smut RP where a woman is transformed into a tentacle beast with eye stalks to give the best tame example.

Being reverse-raped by 5 or more succubus on and on. When i wake up and they crave for my cum and they keep doing it on many different ways until they cant live without it.. Some of them should be bigger and some smaller. Some thiccer and some thinner.. Some larger boobs and some smaller tits... Some nastier and more devilish and some more peaceful and nice. I really fantasize a lot about it!

At some point i might dominate some of them maybe and they become my pets.. Not so sure. 

Edited by HorniestDudeAlive

Well, for me, it would be this specific reverse-rape scenario I played back when I was in high school. Yes, I know. I was a naughty boy.

It was a "non-con" father x daughter or brother x sister incest scene where the "victim" puts herself in several compromising positions in an attempt to get the object of their affection to ruthlessly and violently rape them. Of course, all of this is meant to be intentional on the "victim's" part, whether it's out of insane lust or a warped sense of affection. Or both. Either way, they maintain the ruse, pretending to be innocent and offer half-hearted resistance through the whole process.

In roleplay, casual MILF and incest are my recently unfulfilled kinks that I've been craving.

There's rarely any people that like to play MILF characters and even if they do, I can't see any and when I do, they ask for things that I don't like, because I mostly look for casual stuff. (Meaning little or no fantasy involved, no multiple amounts of fetishes, and just a nice story about a family with desires.)

I nearly got into a good MILF Incest RP (Woah, combined? That's legendary tier RP for me!!) but the person I was doing it with is no longer around.

Though, I'll be honest here, I only made one attempt to call out to the public with it so far, so partially this is my fault.

• Like 1

For me it's kind of obvious irl since I love it in rp so much but body hair, specifically pubic hair. I love the feel and the texture of it all and I've only ever had one partner with a small amount because they didn't want to grow it out. I obviously dont want a girl to grow out their body hair to specifically please me but I'd rather they just feel comfortable enough to have to not bother shaving. It something I'll probably eventually find but I'm low key impatient lol.

Another one would be breeding. Fun fact. I love the process, I hate the result. I'm terrified of having children but the act of wanting to have a child is so damn hot to me. But its something I'd probably never risk in the future even if they were on birth control or other contraceptives. Because I have really bad luck. Like alot.

Edited by Glutton

Kind lf boring and idrk if it counts, but mine would is to be able to fuck a shy girl irl. Not necessarily as a dominant entity or anything but thats just the type of firls i like and theyre actually pretty hard to find.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit when it comes to rp there are very few of  my biggest kinks that have not be fulfilled. Now when it comes to real life there  at least three  big kinks  of mine that have  gone unfulfilled. The first is finding some one to really dominate me. There have been a couple that have somewhat done this but not  really in a way that hit the spot. The next one is being the center of a circle jerk and  sucking and jacking off men letting them cum all over me. And finally anything and everything to do with water sports...... this last one is probably is the one i crave the most. Do not ask me why I just do. 

Well I don't know if you can call it a kink (some people do) but the number 1 unfulfilled thing for me when it comes to rping is literally yuri/lesbian. I don't know why but every time I am about to get an rp started that will have a lesbian plot to it the other person just either dips out and never returns or ghosts me.  I dont know why its so hard to get one going.

If i was yo pick the next thing on the list it probably would be egg laying.