Your biggest unfulfilled kink

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the biggest kink that's unfulfilled for me IRL is definitely impregnation/breeding. I definitely don't want to be pregnant from a general life perspective, but the kink has a pretty strong hold on me, particularly if it was a stranger.

In close second is live-in free use. Being in a house full of guys, but instead of paying rent, it's sex on demand. Again one of those things I'd never really do, but it's still super hot to fantasize about.

Unfulfilled kink that I'd actually want to do someday though, is having a vibrator or vibrating plug while in public, remotely controlled by someone else. It's honestly not that far fetched, just haven't really been with anyone yet that I would do it with.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guess I'm kind of weird in that my real life sexual fantasies are met at least occasionally.  My rp fantasies however, I don't know if it's oddly specific, but I've never found the right partner for it.  Its pretty much a rape fantasy with the layer that i want to be hunted, and i want stakes other than just the rape. 

I've always wanted to be the prey of a supernatural female with stakes of imprisonment, death, or some other terrible fate that comes with, or even better, as a byproduct of the rape.

I rp futa, female, and male, but one of the hurdles does seem to be, I want a specifically female character for my partner  😞

• Like 1

No one ever is interested to include some tickling in rps; not even as a means to like break down the willpower of my character lol; not like something I'd want a whole RP themed around just a little bit sprinkled into a non-con thing where my character is at the mercy of theirs

looking over my kink list.... I've started or discussed a few rps over the years involving the other person's character betraying mine in some way that results in mine becoming a sex toy for another individual/s but always seem to fall through for some reason; I haven't ever really had a good hypnosis themed rp, had one that started off delightfully with great dialogue and descriptions on their part of the hypnotizing but when the action started they kind fell off sadly.

I guess of those the hypno one is the biggest kink I've not gotten a good rp for; the tickling isn't really a "big" kink, just a little thing I enjoy but no one else ever seems to lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PurpleLover said:

No one ever is interested to include some tickling in rps; not even as a means to like break down the willpower of my character lol; not like something I'd want a whole RP themed around just a little bit sprinkled into a non-con thing where my character is at the mercy of theirs

looking over my kink list.... I've started or discussed a few rps over the years involving the other person's character betraying mine in some way that results in mine becoming a sex toy for another individual/s but always seem to fall through for some reason; I haven't ever really had a good hypnosis themed rp, had one that started off delightfully with great dialogue and descriptions on their part of the hypnotizing but when the action started they kind fell off sadly.

I guess of those the hypno one is the biggest kink I've not gotten a good rp for; the tickling isn't really a "big" kink, just a little thing I enjoy but no one else ever seems to lol

Aww.  I'd tickle you lol

• Love 1

6 hours ago, PurpleLover said: I haven't ever really had a good hypnosis themed rp, had one that started off delightfully with great dialogue and descriptions on their part of the hypnotizing but when the action started they kind fell off sadly.

This sounds intriguing to me but I wonder if you are the one being hypnotized, as the action starts, are you expecting your partner to do like, 100% of all the action, or carry the story/plot as you do nothing?

also wouldn't mind tickling you, maybe we can discuss a role play idea?

On 03/04/2020 at 05:17, Eros Angel said:

I've alwasy wanted to rp a very specific kind of slave/master relationship where I am the slave and my master does endlessly depraved things with me but the relationship is more of an affectionate, loving one than an abusive one.

I'd doesn't sound like a hard thing to find but literally no one has ever been down for it lol.

I'm down lol 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The bullshitter said:

One kink I really want to try in real life is incest. Call me weird I just feel like it'd be a fun experience to have at least once with my mother.

... huh.

I mean, yeah, definitely my gut reaction is squick, but on top of this being a shame-free space, I'm also just mystified by it.

I can see the appeal of mommy fetishism even if its not my ballpark, but to actively want one's own real life mother is... weird to wrap my mind around it.

May I ask what it is to you that makes it appealing? Personally, even if the concept were not instinctively revolting, I can't see anything justifying the awkwardness of it.

I wish I had close relatives I personally knew that were attractive enough for me to actually think about if I'd wanna do it with them or not lmao

Like, I have incest on my kinks list, I very much like seeing it with characters or other people if it's mutually consensual but gosh I have literally no idea at all regarding how it would feel cause no one in my family is really good looking self included lmfao

14 hours ago, The bullshitter said:

One kink I really want to try in real life is incest. Call me weird I just feel like it'd be a fun experience to have at least once with my mother

Power to you friend!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well here goes nothing... I'm a Virgin so I obviously have a ton of unfulfilled kinks IRL that I really wanna do with someone but seeing how I am I would never ask for if I ever got a Lover 😅

• NTR~Play I would love to try and do some playing around with NTR ( though that would need my Lover's Consent in having another woman get fucked... )
  • Cuckquean obviously this one is mostly something I want to do since I find it extremely hot and a confidence boost as well fucking another woman in front of My Lover.
  • Hidden Sex where I fuck another woman either while talking with My Lover or with her knowing where we are but plays along with her not knowing about it.

Obviously these Kinks would probably ruin a Relationship which is why I would never tell them to my Lover if I ever got one, though they are huge turn-ons for me a lot lately. . .

Edited by Ginger Jailbait Gwen

• 2 months later...

It's kinda vanilla, but I love eating pussy, but I haven't gotten a pussy on my face. Just the idea of having that warm moist woman on my face. Bringing her to orgasm and she is on my face.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 11:17 AM, Eros Angel said:

I've alwasy wanted to rp a very specific kind of slave/master relationship where I am the slave and my master does endlessly depraved things with me but the relationship is more of an affectionate, loving one than an abusive one.

I'd doesn't sound like a hard thing to find but literally no one has ever been down for it lol.

It's been three years so it's probably qualifies as thread necromancy, but the strangest thing I already had three possible RPs where the dealbreaker was that my character would care for the other character. It wasn't that I suggested some romance or anything, just warned MC deep down would care. In one discussion the conversation went something like this: what the other person said could be condensed into "I want to be a fuck doll" and I replied something in the sense of  "ok, but for MC, it would be his beloved fuck doll". And the next message was "well, I guess then we are not a match." 😄

As for RP kink I had not yet fulfilled (but I hope I will; I am just first month into this hobby!) is being seduced by a young girl (again, in a roleplay!). That would be fun!

Edited by arne
  • Love 1

Yeah it’s kind of hard to find a kink not fulfilled at this point. My current partners are filling a need in almost all aspects of what I’m craving from them and what I wish to do to them. 

My strongest desire and kink I would have to say is just obsession and possession of my character. To the point that the jealousy is on another level and it always ends up with the other character reminding mine of the mind blowing needy sexy that comes with the relationship. Rough or gentle just wanting to be wanted I guess could be my kink ~ ❤️ 

• ^ This 1

I guess my biggest kink would be clinginess during intercourse. It drives me crazy when the opportunity reveals itself and they don’t do it- but I get it everyone is different in their own fashion. But the thought of sex in the roughest, bed breaking form. My back bleeding from her nails that dug into my skin. And her preventing me from pulling out when she wraps her legs around my waist, causing me to lose my rhythm. It entices me, making me crave what no one seems to offer. Disappointing I must admit, but the roleplays I have are great. And I’d have them no other way. Pet play is another one I suppose, the feeling of supporting your partner as they slowly break is a nice feeling…but I’m a virgin so what do I know 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

I have had the hardest time finding a pregnancy and breeding kinks honestly rp wide. Or finding like I really really want someone to play a muscular Predator from the verse and capture my character and take them of planet and do things to them...

• ^ This 1

Biggest kink for me wrestling match against a a very strong woman at wrestling ring, even better if the woman in question is very muscular and clearly older than me. That alone is quite challenging to fulfill, finding such a woman is probably close to impossible. 

But it gets more complex.

Most of the time when I fantasize this scenario it is a match between mom and son, for some reason Mom vs Son in the same concept is even hotter than the basic idea and by a lot.

So I want to fulfill mom vs son wild wrestling match where mom is the stronger more skilled one, with big muscles if possible.

However I do not think I want that with my real mom, yet the idea remains hot to the point where if I ever write Erotica it will 95% of the time have some mom vs son wrestling.

So I want that specific scenario to happen yet I do not think I want my real mom take part in it at all. Which is probably why after contemplating this for almost 3 years I cannot bring myself there, which makes the fantasy even more confusing.

It is most of the time mom vs son, yet I don't want to wrestle my real mom. So, who exactly I want to wrestle? 

To make it even more confusing the matches in my fantasies usually are a big event, like a real pro-match without the over the top brutality. And part of the kink is surprise like not believing who I am about to wrestle, being in denial that there's no way she could win me while she clearly is the bigger one.

This fantasy has really been a thing since my first ever wet dream for some reason.

Before I even knew what sex was I used to have quite intense wet dreams of such matches, usually either against my real mom for some reason (despite not actually wanting her) or against my female school teachers.

I have been looking for a few that never seem to pan out, I've gotten close but they always slip away. Specifically speaking I'd love a really good Mommy-Dom for my shota character, a Lolli-Dom in general, or a group of women to use MC as a breeding slave. I'd just love not to have to be the dominant one all the time.