I Believe An Introduction is in Order

Hello there!

My name is Ren and I'm new here. I've already posted in the private rp forum, but I figured I may as well introduce myself. 

I'm an experiences role player looking to get back into it.

I enjoy creating characters and building their stories to the fullest, from smut to world building and character development. 

I am a trans-masculine non-binary person who goes by they/them pronouns. Please don't be rude, however if you don't understand what that means I'm happy to educate!

I'm excited to be getting back into this, despite COVID-19 and I look forward to getting to know ya'll!

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams, RenJ. Feel free to check out the starters guide for all new Dreamers: 

On 25/03/2020 at 21:09, RenJ said:

Please don't be rude, however if you don't understand what that means I'm happy to educate!

Yeah... I'm going to take a hard pass on that, however that doesn't mean you shouldn't be treated like a human being, like literally everyone else... Except @Ecchia, she is a bot.

On 25/03/2020 at 21:09, RenJ said:

despite COVID-19 and I look forward to getting to know ya'll!

I hope you - and all of our Dreamers - don't have it, and don't catch it. As always, I wish you the best of health.

It is one of those things that is bringing out the best in humanity, and the worst in humanity... It's kind of awesome, and really sad at the same time. I've decided to try and donate some of my computer resources to the Folding@Home project, I am also using Amateur Radio and Licence Free Radios to make sure that the elderly in my area have someone to talk to, so that they don't feel lonely.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, it's nice to see you here although I'm going to skip out on your 'education', thanks. I'm not interested. All I am interested in, is good roleplay like most dreamers on this site. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. 

Hi Ren~! Welcome to EcchiDreams. ☺️ It's nice to hear that you have previous experience in roleplaying, and hopefully you will be able to exercise your roleplaying skills here and find what you are looking for in a roleplay, if not more than that!

I hope you have a nice time here Dreaming with us. If you have any questions, need help with anything, or just want to talk, you are more than welcome to reach out to the members of our community. Peace~ 
🌻 

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the community! Please understand that our community is very supportive of free speech. This means that all thoughts, ideas and opinions are welcome to be shared along with any contrasting ones as well. I have no intention of putting you down by saying this, but rather I want to give you a bit of a heads up regarding the apparent importance of specific pronouns to you. 

Please understand that we see you as no less human and deserving of the same level of love and respect as any other user, and that any unintentional misuse of pronouns is not intended to offend or degrade you in any way. It is simply an extra step that many of us simply wish not to bother with as double checking every user's page to verify that we have the right pronouns before referring to them would get very tiring very quickly, not to mention the many grammar complications it calls into question. If we accommodate to one, we have to accommodate to them all and it rapidly becomes a pandora's box I don't think anybody wants to open. 

Long story short, I hope you can feel welcome in spite of any opposition you may face.

Ultimately, none of that business should ever become relevant here in the first place lest someone intentionally makes it so--We're a roleplay community, after all! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact myself or any other staff member with purple names! ❤️ 

Archived