What powers in fiction would be best applicable in the bedroom?

What it says on the tin. A thread to discuss what fantasy powers would realistically extend themselves best to bedroom play.

Obviously, we should avoid discussing powers that are already presented in a sexual context (like a succubus' hypnosis or ability to revitalize their partner) unless it has further sexual applications that the works in question never seem to consider/utilize.

I'll start with an old favourite of mine: Kage Bushin (shadow clones)

This power is honestly one of the best in all fiction for practically every application because it goes one step beyond simply making physical copies of you by allowing you to retain the memories of every single version of you you created once the ability is cancelled. Want to be monogamous but still experience a gangbang/harem? Kage Bushin's your technique. Want to fuck all day but you got stupid work to take care of? Kage Bushin allows you to have your cake and eat it too. Furthermore, using clones to have sex in your stead for you allows you to experience entirely consequence-free sex since you keep all of the memories with none of the STIs or unwanted pregnancies (or lasting injuries if you are particularly kinky) .

and, while not technically part of the ability itself, just about anyone who knows kage bushin is also expected to have learned Henge (tansformation), making the range of sexual partners available to any encounter practically limitless. 

• 1 month later...

I'll go with something simple: the ability to mind read. If you can read your partner's mind, then you can figure out something they've been craving to try, or maybe even their deepest darkest kinks, and you can se that in the bedroom to blow their minds without them even realizing you knew everything they secretly wanted you to do to them.

5 hours ago, kinkikitti69 said:

I'll go with something simple: the ability to mind read. If you can read your partner's mind, then you can figure out something they've been craving to try, or maybe even their deepest darkest kinks, and you can se that in the bedroom to blow their minds without them even realizing you knew everything they secretly wanted you to do to them.

Haha, yeah I remember one if the guys from Heroes doing exactly that. Very good idea.

7 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

The two obvious ones have already been suggested. (Telepathy and shapeshifting)

These papers I would say are aboug bring pleasure you your partners (s).

But I would say something like mind control would be very useful to bring pleasure to yourself.

I feel like Jessica Jones is more or less an entire series on why that application could be seen as tasteless

Archived