OOC Chat

@krakendaddy

Welcome to the club!

But, sadly it come into my attention that you just enter the dungeon tower without waiting for the narrator (GM) reply to decide if the door should be opened for you or not. For the next action, please keep in mind  when narrator give you obstacle/trial, you can reply how you handle it, but the result of your action are fall upon narrator decision.

After you post your action, wait for GM to decide what happen next. For example: you use key to unlock chest, its fall to GM decision if the chest is empty or filled with treasure. Simple right?

Other than that, i hope you enjoy your time here~

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

@krakendaddy

I may suggest you to add picture of your partner Losie. Narrator (GM) need to know everyone looks so it won't get awkward when lewd event occur. Just add it on your existing character post by edit it okay?

Much appreciate it❤️

For the sake of completion, I've added a picture, but I don't think it's going to be relevant for too much longer!

1 minute ago, Reyna said:

@JennyDK

You have full say on reactions to the narrators and other characters, but narrators will sometimes override it. 

That is good to know, thank you ^^ I am guessing it is in the interest for both parties to have fun.

I don't try or mean to be a buzzkill, so if there is certain stuff I seek, I hope it is okay to ask in a PM or something?

Just really wanting to hear what is considered good behaviour and try not to be rude, unreasonable and whatnot.

7 minutes ago, Reyna said:

@JennyDK

Unfortunately, we are not taking requests for what happens in the Tower. You will have to be flexible and open minded to everything that occurs inside. The narrators have already set all the floors with pre-created traps. 

I can live with that. Is there one single thread for everything or is it divided up in some way? Sorry if I am asking a lot of dumb questions. I do appreciate that you anwer them, of course.