OOC Chat

@JennyDK

As I and Elena have said before, we have changed the direction of this club, including what the idea is behind it. If you do not wish to participate, that is fine. You are also free to leave the club if it does not suit your tastes.

This is the new idea I want to do as this is my club, and I didn't want to waste this space, especially since I couldn't delete it anyways. I simply rewrote everything to fit my new idea.

41 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Did the members have any say in the new format?

@JennyDK

Asking a ghost for vote? not likely. The previous concept were a mess because inactive member in big number. How are we gather opinion when they mostly inactive? Its like asking a ghost RPer for RP, you got nothing from it. So its either we risk the club stalled or change the concept. Like i said on previous statement, we don't want anyone miss a spotlight and crowding so we wait for them return to make progress. Turn out it failed really hard as more member become inactive or restless because they want their character to progress but can't.

While the decision seems selfish, we already try our best to keep the previous concept and it still run into same problem.

Knowing its impossible to progress, even if other member want the club old concept remain, it still not remove the problem we had; the inactive member who didn't make any progress. We don't want to blame them because IRL business might be the cause of it and no way we gonna harass them just for the hell of it. So in the end, we change the concept.

TL;DR, asking for opinion on the matter won't bring much impact anyway due to inactive member. Even if the old concept manage to stay...how are we gonna progress? Skipping their turn? How rude, that's not how D&D works!

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1