Open Club  ·  72 members

Tentacle Monsters

OOC Chat

For the open topics, feel free to hop in anytime. Don't worry about cluttering things up; it's common and expected. It is considered good practice to quote or at least tag the person you are replying to once the topic does start getting a bit more crowded.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm new still, I've been following along with the discussion you guys had earlier about trying to liven up the club. I'd love to be a part of it as I've created my character, but have 0 skills in how big public roleplays and barely understand how it works. I'm so use to the private format where it's each side taking turns. Especially when joining midway through an open RP, I feel awkward :$

2 minutes ago, DigiDJ said:

Hi! I'm new still, I've been following along with the discussion you guys had earlier about trying to liven up the club. I'd love to be a part of it as I've created my character, but have 0 skills in how big public roleplays and barely understand how it works. I'm so use to the private format where it's each side taking turns. Especially when joining midway through an open RP, I feel awkward :$

IF you have troubles, feel free tell me/us and I sure there is proper guidance to be given. What troubles you the most about it all?

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

IF you have troubles, feel free tell me/us and I sure there is proper guidance to be given. What troubles you the most about it 

I think its more about experience. However it's the back forth banter and conversations, there can be so much going on at one moment that I feel like the plot would be lost. How do you guys keep it on track? Is there an order to who talks next? Things like this.

1 minute ago, DigiDJ said:

I think its more about experience. However it's the back forth banter and conversations, there can be so much going on at one moment that I feel like the plot would be lost. How do you guys keep it on track? Is there an order to who talks next? Things like this.

It depends on how each player likes to do things. I like both "open multi user" RPs, as well as private ones in Ecchitexts, as well as "semi public" ones where me and my partner use a thread to play in that others can look at, but are not supposed to participate in,.

Did that make sense?

Things can  get hectic, but really  it depends on who is there, how much is going on and such. I have only had trouble following along in one thread, but other than that it is pretty easy.

Just now, JennyDK said:

It depends on how each player likes to do things. I like both "open multi user" RPs, as well as private ones in Ecchitexts, as well as "semi public" ones where me and my partner use a thread to play in that others can look at, but are not supposed to participate in,.

Did that make sense?

Things can  get hectic, but really  it depends on who is there, how much is going on and such. I have only had trouble following along in one thread, but other than that it is pretty easy.

I'll have to get into one and try it out. Once again, I just don't know where to start.

1 minute ago, DigiDJ said:

I'll have to get into one and try it out. Once again, I just don't know where to start.

Depending on your mood and your kinks, I could start something with you in the near future. I play both genders too - even girls with dicks if you like that. I suggest starting simple: That is really hard to fuck up and is good practice.

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Depending on your mood and your kinks, I could start something with you in the near future. I play both genders too - even girls with dicks if you like that. I suggest starting simple: That is really hard to fuck up and is good practice.

That sounds perfect. Before we make a new thread, I'm going to send you a ecchitext to clarify a few set up items. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Honestly, you can make whatever character you like. I always assumed tentacle monsters were both sexes, capable of impregnating and being impregnated by each other. But I imagine they could identify or present as any gender. 

The only real rule here is light, fun, and sexy. I'm trying to keep this a dark-free zone.