GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

They say those who head north from Magnimar along the rocky coastline quickly find themselves in a peculiar country. Fog drapes the rolling landscape, floating spectrally along damp and lonely moors. Small woodlands grace the region, their tangled depths redolent of nettles and pepperwood and pine sap, while further inland, river valleys lined by majestic redwoods wind between ragged tors and limestone escarpments. The region’s vastness and sense of isolation have earned it its local name—the Lost Coast.

As one approaches the isolated town of Sandpoint, the footprint of civilization upon the Lost Coast grows more clear. Farmlands in the outlying moors and river valleys grow more numerous, and the blue-green waters of the Varisian Gulf bear more and more fishing vessels upon the waves. Passage over creeks and rivers is more often accomplished by wooden bridge than ford, and the Lost Coast Road itself grows wider and better kept.

Sight of Sandpoint from either approach (south or east) is kept hidden by the large upthrust limestone pavements known as the Devil’s Platter and the arc of the rocky outcroppings and lightly forested hilltops that rise up just east of town, but as the final bend in the road is rounded, Sandpoint’s smoking chimneys and bustling streets greet the adventurers with open arms and the promise of warm beds, a welcome sight indeed for those whom have spent the last few days alone on the Lost Coast Road.

From the south, entrance to Sandpoint is governed by a wooden bridge.   Hanging from a bent nail at the southern bridge is a sign and a mirror—painted on the sign is the message: “Welcome to Sandpoint! Please stop to see yourself as we see you!”

• Woohoo 1

Lady Gold and her three gorgeous handmaids were spending the last few boring hours of the coach ride to Sandpoint indulging in one of the Noble woman's favorite hobby's; cunnilingus. Lady Gold, the pretty tanned noblewoman's nickname due to her golden hair and irises the color of freshly minted gold coins, was not a lesbian or even bisexual. In addition she had grown up under the auspices of the Church of St. Cuthbert whom declared homosexuality a sin.  Despite this, or perhaps because of it, she thrilled to order her maids to their knees and to take turns getting under her fluffy white lace dress to orally pleasure her when she got bored.

The maids, Lora, Dora and Sora, where almost inhumanly beautiful and so alike in their features as to appear almost triplets, distinguished only by their hair colors. Lora was blonde, Dora, raven haired, and Sora's thick tresses a beautiful shade of crimson.

The maids were more than obliging, for reasons only Lady Gold herself truly understood of all her household, but the Noble woman thrilled at the scandal of it, the perceived wrongness that would cause her homeland's clergy and nobility to feel deeply scandalized if they knew.

Currently Sora was beneath her dress, slowly and salaciously stroking Lady Gold's sex with deep wet tongue strokes. The other two had pulled down her top and were sucking on one breast each as their hands played across the Noblewoman's body.

Despite her handmaiden's beauty Lady Gold had her eyes closed and was imagining that a fine Prince, handsome and kind, was the one with his mouth on her genitals. She was approaching orgasm when Lora, the blonde one, starting moaning as she sucked on Lady Gold's right nipple. The sensation was exquisite but the feminine purr was ruining her fantasy. She tried to block it out but her temper soon got the better of her.

"Damn it!" She declared, her eyes snapping open and her hands pushing the two maids on her breasts away. "Stop moaning you stupid whore! I'm not gay, I don't want to hear your girly sighs!"

Sora, despite her head being jostled painfully between Lady Gold's thighs as the noble woman reacted, kept at pleasuring her mistress with her tongue, knowing that to further ruin her lady's pleasure could have dire consequences.

"Sorry!" Said Lora lightly, grinning.

Lady Gold smacked her across the face and the maid had the temerity to look surprised, one hand touching her now tender red cheek.

Lady Gold stood and roughly knocked Sora to the floor with her legs, adjusting her dress in an angry but dignified gesture. She banged her small fist against the roof of the carriage causing the driver to halt. Moments later a tall handsome man in a butler's livery opened the door.

"My Lady?" He asked, looking from the Noblewoman to her knocked about maids and sighing.

"How long until we reach Sandpoint?" Lady Gold demanded, her tone cordial despite the underlying frustration in it.

"Soon." The butler informed her. "And I've just received word that the item you want is there for certain."

Lady Gold's expression brightened and her eyes soften. "Excellent! Then this trip will not be wasted!"

"If that's all my Lady?" The butler inquired.

Lady Gold was about to dismiss him when an idea came to her. "Jasper...how are you with your tongue?"

Jasper gave the handmaids an accusatory look then sighed, stepping into the coach and closing the door as the coachman drove them on once more.

• Love 1

"In the darkness of the night we hear the whisper of the Void." El'lieral prayed, naked and kneeling within the pentacle inscribed on the floor of her bedroom. The slightly built woman, short, petite and small chested was considered cute by those around her but not beautiful. Despite being twenty three the fat in her cheeks and her slight build made her look too baby faced and younger for most to consider her anything but adorable. The truth however was she was highly intelligent and as black hearted as a demon.

"Shar!" She called out. "Lady of Loss! I beckon you, I want to serve your will! Make me your instrument then send me to oblivion!" The mad priestess called out to the extremely powerful Goddess of the Night.

Madmen had beckoned the gods of evil throughout history, and often gotten a small response here or there, much to their eternal regret, but something happened here, an event as terrifying as it was rare. Shar's Avatar responded in person.

The shadows grew long and the candles El'lieral had set out snuffed one by one. Soon her wealthy, well appointed bedroom seemed to vanish, as if she had been transported into an endless void of blackest night that extended infinitely in all directions, and who knew? Perhaps she had.

When the Avatar of Shar appeared it wasn't with a flash or a bang. First El'lieral's stomach began twisting, in response to something unseen approaching her in the darkness. Something powerful and sinister like the shadow of a hungry great white shark barely glimpsed underwater angling towards a drowning swimmer. When the avatar arrived she simply seemed to fade into visibility from the darkness and her Divine aura sent El'lieral into spasms of both ecstasy and terror.

Shar appeared as a tall, delicately built woman with beautiful marble pale skin and long straight black hair that fell down past her shoulders and partially obscured her eyes. She was beautiful as only the Divine can be with proportions so perfect it made the Queen of the Succubi herself seem homely. Yet there was nothing particularly curvaceous or inviting about her, her skinny body and delicate limbs seeming almost coltish. She wore a tight blouse and knee length skirt with a slit up one side exposing the milky perfection of one thigh. She wore what appeared to be black boots as well. All her clothing was in rich purples and midnight blacks.

El'liera spasmed in orgasmic terror on the floor before the Goddess, Shar's Divine aura effortlessly overwhelming the strong willed priestesses' being and sending her into almost seizure like movements.

"Ask...and you shall receive." The Goddess whispered, a knowing smile on her full lips.

Edited by GM Angel
  • Woohoo 1

It was a mercy when Shar's Avatar restrained the strength of her Divine presence, though it wasn't likely mercy that motivated her but rather the desire to speak to her priestess in a rational manner instead of simply talking to a spasming wreck.

El'lieral climbed to her feet on shaking legs, covered in sweat and drool. There was a wetness between her legs that dripped down her thighs but disoriented as she was she wasn't sure if it was from her sex lubricating itself or that she had simply lost control of her bladder.

"Speak, that I may serve you Goddess!" El'lieral boldly declared, falling to her knees and bowing so low her face touched the ground.

Shar slowly approached until her boots filled El'lieral's vision. She stood there for a long moment, saying nothing.

On a foolish impulse, desperate for more contact with her Goddess, El'liera extended her tongue and began licking the boots of her deity.

The taste of leather and divine ambrosia both flooded her mouth. The taste of what the boots were supposed to be and the essence of Divine power they really were. El'Liera felt the muscles in her vagina rapidly contract again and again as she orgasmed and this time her wetness was for sure the essence of her sex.

Shar laughed as her boots were licked, her voice sweetly feminine yet resonant with godly might at the same time.

"I want to destroy this world, it's existence offends me, so there are some things I want you to do." Shar informed her priestess. "But first...to remake you into a more powerful vessel."

Shar crouched down over the woman salivating all over her boots and gently rubbed one of her delicate, finely manicured hands across El'lieral's naked back.

El'lieral screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm increased in intensity so severely that the waves of pleasure traveling through her body violently broke her bones. The corners of her eyes spurted blood as her blood pressure exploded up and she made an inarticulate howl for the mercy of death to escape the mind shattering pleasure.

It took El'lieral almost three minutes of impossibly intense pleasure to die and when Shar brought her back her mind was as insane as her body was now flooded with Divine power.

• Love 1

El'lieral awoke with a start. She was in her bed, dressed in her night clothes and as freshly clean as if she had just bathed. Her room was lit only by a single lamp but the light seemed shockingly bright. She climbed out of bed and snuffed it. Despite the room descending into pitch darkness she found she could see easily and with perfect clarity everything in her bedroom.

Her doberman, Helthel, stood from where he had been sleeping near her door and licked his chops.

Truly blessed by the Goddess. His mind said to hers, causing her to start in surprise.

"You can talk now?" She inquired of him.

With Shar all things are possible. He replied piously.

"I've always wanted to talk to you!" El'lieral declared and rushed over to pet her dog.

And I've always wanted to mount you. Her dog said, panting as she rubbed his head and back.

El'lieral recoiled in surprise but Helthel just stood there panting like he hadn't said anything weird, then moved his head under her hands again, seeking to be petted more.

"I guess all men are gross like that, even male dogs." She laughed.

Helthel just looked like a dumb dog, confused by his master's laughter for a moment, but El'lieral thought she caught a salacious look in his eye as he stared at her lithe body and small round breasts.

Smiling, she told her pet; "I have much to do, the Lady has given me some important tasks."

Helthel licked his chops again.  Service to the Lady is all, let us begin then...

Edited by GM Angel
  • Love 1

Kerzin looks up and down the road, lost, annoyed, a fine sheen of sweat coating his skin underneath his fur as the sun beats down on his figure. The soft winds kicking up small bits of sand that brush against his apparel and gets into his exposed fur.

The beautiful embroidered images of cherry blossoms and cranes in flight blue silk kimono is getting dirty from the sand but then seems to clean itself of the dirt on its own. The desert is harsh on his feet as the boots he is wearing is getting really hot and uncomfortable. Over all he feels a spike of annoyance over the whole situation. 

Blasted fools through to rob him while thinking he was easy mark because he was alone. His twin katanas Wui and Gin made short work of them in the end. But now he is lost as he wasn’t really paying attention to the direction while enjoying some cold sake.

Popping off the plug off the silver gourd he brings it up to his lips while whispering the word to active it, wanting the refreshing taste once more. Cold, rich in flavor, and aroma the drink goes down smoothly to help cool him off. Feeling that chill go down his throat and pool in his belly is such a refreshing feeling it is hard to beat.. well he knows many things that can beat it but none of those are around here right now. He goes ahead and pores some down into his boots as well to cool his feet down as well.

Looking around the desolate lands of the desert around him he doesn’t know what way to go.. so he just heads a direction at random while thinking it should be the right way. Hoping anyways. He keeps his gourd on hand while thinking of what else useful he has in his bag of holding but nothing comes to mind at the moment. Just going to be one hot and frustrating walk. If he can even make it, dying in a desert isn’t on his list of things to do today he will try to avoid that fate.

Edited by Kerzin Kalamond

Four figures approach out of the haze of the desert's horizon, an elf in stylish clothes, a huge bald half orc, a desert dwelling human in a turban and a pretty blond woman in leathers.

Approaching the Samurai the stylish elf inquires; "What is your name panda, and is your sword for hire?"

The half orc scratches his head as he looks at the humanoid ursine and the blond woman smiles as she looks him up and down.

What they themselves are doing in the middle of the desert isn't immediately obvious.

• Love 2

Feeling the slightest tingle of the alcohol in his system at first he just figures the four people approaching raises up his hand to hail them. 

With a polite bow as he bends at the waste but keeps the four in view while doing so he replied with. “Lord Kerzin Kalamond of Hiyoki. My sword already has a master but new friends can always be made. What is your name good elf?” 

He isn’t sure what to make of the four that came out of nowhere and is on guard considering his last encounter with people out here but he always likes to give people a chance to prove themselves friends or not.

Forgive my rudeness. Would anybody like a drink?“ he asked while offering up the gourd to his new acquaintances. 

"I am Malus." Says the well dressed elf with a bow and a smile. "And this is Derrick, Sarin and Elena." He gestures to the half orc, the man and the woman.

The woman, her curvaceous form packed tightly into her leather armor, smiles a bright grin that's all white teeth, freckles dot her cheeks and her blond hair is cropped short only down to her neck.

"I'll take a drink." She says, stepping forward.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Looking at each of them in turn as he hands the gourd to the lovely lady. “So what brings the four of you out here? By chance any of you know how far off we are from Sandpoint?“ he asked with a touch of hope to his voice as he shifts more towards an eager expression.

Continuing his story he goes in with, “I hired a ‘guide’ that was supposed to take me there on this strange lumpy beast they call camels. But rather then taking me there we went to a ‘short cut’ that has several of his friends waiting to rob me. As you can see I still have my stuff so one could guess what happened there.“ Kerzin looks sad from the loss of life in the end, taking life is never an easy task but he will if he feels it is for the greater good. Leaving that kind of scum behind to continue plaguing people didn’t look good to him so... he did what he has to. A grim reality of those that do misdeeds, some do it by choose while others feel its the only way to make it by.

"Sandpoint?" The elf says, turning towards the man in the turban as he ignored Kerzin's first question.

"Town on the Lost Coast, a long way north of here." The tan man replied, crossing his arms.

"Sounds like you've been having a rough time, I could teleport you there." Offered the pretty blond as she drank deeply. "Let's say, five hundred gold for my adventuring band's trouble?"

She looked to her fellows and one by one they shrugged in acquiescence, though Derrick the half orc didn't seem to even understand what was happening and just went along with the group.

• Woohoo 1

Kerzin looks at the four of them and then takes a nice look around at the area... the vast emptiness of the desert seem to go on forever in all directions. Sounding glad he said “That is a generous offer my new friend. Of all the users of the arcane I have seen you are the first in leather. It looks rather good on you.“ his lips curl up in a smile briefly.

Shifting his right leg forward slightly to glide across the sweltering hot sand, glad to have to ice cold sake in it, he changes stance slight to look just more comfortable. Really however he is getting ready to move if needed. “I really do wondering... what are the four of you doing out here in the middle of nowhere? It seems rather odd.“ eying the four he smiles warmly, not wanting to put them on edge but really wanting to know the answer. 

The elf, desert dwelling human, and woman all look at each other.

Derrick just stands about scratching himself.

"We are in the pursuit of profit, just like any adventuring band." The elf says with a smile that does not reach his eyes.

"Some things we would rather not share in detail, no need for rival seekers, eh?" The woman expounds then hands Kerzin's sake back to him.

• Love 1

Profit is nice but my own is for honor and glory.“ The words came out honestly as he wears a small smile. His emerald eyes looking at the blond before taking back the Gourd. “Sometimes other things as well.“ the twinkle in his eyes doesn’t do anything to hide what he is referring to.

How about if I assist you for the cost of this teleportation? As long as the task is a noble one i for one have no problem drawing my swords.“ bringing the gourd back to his lips he takes another drink before plugging it back up.

Elena smiled back at him as Malus informed him: "Our boss has asked us to head south to Calimshan, recruiting skilled swords as we go, and root out a Dark Elf problem there. Calimport is slowly being taken over from within and the legendary assassin Artemis Entreri is helping the Dark Elves. In addition we are to retrieve the artifact sword Charon's Claw. Is this something you could help with?"

• Woohoo 1

Without needing much time to think it over a he nods. “I will be happy to aid you. I have no pressing matters to attend to as of yet so I feel my blade shall be with you for the time being.” He smiles and offers out his hand. He wasn’t sure about it at the beginning but not he is. A feeling in his gut told him to take this path for it is the right thing to do. “So my new friends, where shall we begin?”

"Honestly I'd like to camp now, we have been walking all day." The elf declares with a slight whine in his voice. He pulls on his fine shirt and a puff of desert dust flies off it.

Sarin nods in reply and pulls out a bag of holding which from within he pulls rolled up tents and a crate of fresh food and drink.

Derrick sits in the dust and lays his great axe across his lap.

Elena looks to the panda; "Are you ok with stopping for the day?"

• Love 1

“That sounds delightful.” Agreed Kerzin. “I for one could use some rest after the ordeal I have ben through.”

Taking off his own backpack he reaches pull out a pavilion. “It has room for more if anybody wishes to join me inside.” He offered happily as he winks at Elena, but he also makes it opened for anybody. 

He busies himself with setting up the pavilion, after which he pick up his bag and will enter it to disappear from sight from the outside. Inside feels so much better with the regulated temperature. 

Elena shrugs and follows, inside the enchanted pavilion she takes a look around. "Wow, this is pretty nice! May I have one of the bed's behind those curtains?" She inquired of Kerzin.

After a moment Sarin entered as well. "Nothing better than proper shelter." The desert dweller said gruffly, nodding his thanks to Kerzin.

• Love 1

“Sure you may. Take whatever one you want.” Kneeling down next to his bag he digs out a exquisite futon bed mat. Soft and emerald green like his eyes.

“Glad you approve. I don’t need to sleep much but when I do I like to make sure it is in comfort.” Kerzin said merrily while moving into one of the other rooms to lay down his mat.

Elena watches the panda enter his space with an intrigued look.

"You really are insatiable Elena Dolgan." Sarin said dryly as he caught her look.

"You don't know me." She said smiling as Sarin made himself comfortable on the central floor.

Before he could respond the other two entered. Malus sneezed rather daintily and Derrick laughed.

"The dust!" Malus declared.

• Love 1

Kerzin peeks his head out to see the other two. “Welcome to my humble abode. If you wish for a bath I had one last night but this can be used again.“ 

Turning back into the room he digs out a beautiful yet simplistic heavy bronze bowl that is etched with waves and feels cool to the rich. He then moves out to show the others. “It can fit one person and last for an hour.“ He looks at the unclaimed room. 

“If one of you want to use it anyways.” He puts it down outside. “Command word is ‘Wailow’

A then looking at Elena as he moves back into the ‘room’ he smiles. “I for one don’t mind at all.

Malus nearly falls over himself in gratitude toward Kerzin.

"Yes, my kingdom for a bath!" He declares, using an old expression.

"Huh?" Says Derrick, looking confused. Though whether he is confused about Malus having a kingdom or whether he is confused about why someone would want a bath is unclear.

• Love 1

Elena unzips her leather armor and let's it drop to the floor. She is wearing nothing underneath and her breasts nearly pop out of her top, revealing just how constricted they really where. Her breast are large, round and silky smooth and her nipples small and pink.

Her wide expressive blue eyes dance merrily as she tosses her short blonde hair.

"Leather is hot as hell in a desert." She informs Kerzin with a mischievous grin. "Thank the gods it's nice in here."

• Love 1