GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

Kerzin’s emerald eyes take in the view of the substantial bosom being show off by the mischievous female. “I feel that you carried in a great deal of the desert heat.“ he fans himself with the top part of his kimono. Already liking where this is heading as he removes the Oba keeping his katana’s at his waist and dropping them at the corner. 

How about a nice relaxing time? A few drinks. A little fun for you and me.“ he moves just a little closer to her as he parts his Kimono some above the waist. His soft and silky fur is smooth to the touch. He is lean and nimble which is unusual for a warrior but his grace has yet to fail him. 

"I would love that." The pretty blonde responds. She reaches out with her left hand and strokes his furry arm, her eyes dancing in delight as she feels him for the first time. "Ohhh I like!" She declares.

She moves to kick off her pants and her long shapely legs and bubble butt are as silky smooth as her breasts.

"How about that drink?" She asks, her wide smile and dimpled cheeks extremely attractive in the soft light.

Kicking off his boots then bending down to reach into his bag for his gourd he will straight up after. “I am glad you like. I take good care if myself and my fur... believe it or not but this sake I like to bath in time to time. It does wonders for the skin and my fur.“ explained the panda about his fur. 

Popping off the cork he said “Chen.“ to let the sake flow and takes a long pull. His cheeks get a little rosy as he smiles and passes the gourd to his well dressed friend. “Want to do a special shot with me after?”

Kerzin can feel that familiar tingling in his mind and body as he nears his still perfectly functional threshold, getting the gourd bake he puts on a crooked grin as he watches the jiggle. “So am I. I bet you are very special as well.”

Moving the gourd up to his lips to take another pull he keeps most of it in his mouth before putting the stopper back on it again and letting it fall next to his swords. 

He moves up to Elena and gives her a kiss as his arms come around her and he touches his chest to hers so his fur can rub against her breast. While kissing his slips his long tongue into her mouth to touch the back of her throat as the sake goes in. 

Edited by Kerzin Kalamond

The adventurer moans in delight at the sensations and runs her hands through his fur as he touches her, kisses her, and rubs her body against his.

After swallowing the sake she pulls back from the kiss for a moment. "I've never done it with a...your race before, do you like my body?" She inquired.

Do I? How about I allow this to answer the question for me.“ Kerzin’s hands come around to grip Elena’s beautiful bubble butt and pulls her up against him. 

Slowly he rubs his hardening growth from under his kimono so she can feel the effects her bared body is having on him. He gives her a low sensual growl as his eyes take on a more wanting look to them. 

Smiling her wide smile she reaches down and grasps his cock, stroking it until it is fully hard.

"I don't know how much you know about humans but we have several options for where to be penetrated, where would you like to put it?" She giggled.

From outside their space Malus groaned at Elena's entirely too loud declaration.

A deep rumbling growl grows in Kerzin’s chest, a sound of excitement and desire for him. The humans soft hand coming down to stroke his black and white cock doesn’t have a problem getting him to full arousal. While she does that fully undoes his kimono to part the front of it open.

His hand comes up between her legs to be placed on her vulva to rub as his middle finger gets between her slit to play with her clitoris. “I enjoy all the locations, but after all this dryness I would enjoy something warm and wet.“ he said with a naughty tone to his voice, not really worried about anybody hearing him. He isn’t shy one bit about somethings. 

The blonde adventurer sighs in pleasure as she is touched. Bending at the waist she leans over and takes the black and white cock into her mouth, deep throating it without a moment's hesitation and lubricating the panda's cock with thick, slimy, saliva; the kind that only seems to show up when a woman's throat is violated by a cock too big to take.

She takes the cock all the way down until her throat visibly bulges and her chin presses up against his balls, her lips against his fur. The cock is too much for her and she gags and pulls back a bit before rallying and forcing it down her throat again. She chokes on it for several moments then pulls it all the way out, leaving the cock glistening wet and dripping strings of saliva.

She turns around and gets on the floor in a doggy position.

"Fuck me?" She sexily begs as she waves her bubble butt and moist pussy at Kerzin.

Kerzin is surprised by the sudden move from the frisky human but he doesn’t have a problem with rolling with it. His race is considered ‘large’ for a reason. The feeling of her warm and wet mouth taking in his entire manhood to the back of her throat is an exquisite sensation. The way it budges around the crown as its to narrow for it to realistically fit so the tightness brings up a soft moan of pleasure.
First time with a human is going well so far as she chokes on his cock. When she moves down on all fours he is tempted to dive right in.. while he is eager they have one thing he would like to do first. “Dive right into the main dish without sampling the taste of your juices first? What kind of savage you think I am?” He adds in playfully at the end. Getting behind her on all fours as well he brings his muzzle up to her slit to take in a deep breath of her aroma. Sweat, damp juices, that musky smell carrying her pheromones... it was great enough his mouth watered some. There is something special about a woman’s scent that gets to him with heightened sense of smell. She could feel his tongue lick her from the clitoris to her vaginal opening as his tongue pushes enough to spread her open for him. Again and again his tongue lashes her tasty pussy while his body tingles in excitement. 

A bright blush colors her pale freckled cheeks rose as he tongues her.

She looks forward, an intense look of pleasure on her face, her eyes half closed and her eyebrows pulled together in that furrowed brow look humans sometimes get when in great pain or feeling intense pleasure. She rocks back and forth, gently fucking his tongue as he licks her and grabs one of her own breasts in one hand and squeezes tightly.

Bringing one hand up and just using one to keep himself up he raises his hand and with a loud smack brings it down on Elena’s ass. His hand stings a little from the impact but he is sure she would enjoy it. Pressing his muzzle up to her vagina he slides his tongue deep into her tight slick cunt. Getting a nice taste of her savory juices directly from the source is his favorite way to get his honey. Pushing his tongue into her wetness all the way to her cervix with each time he taste he. 

She squeals as he smacks her and rocks back harder against his tongue. She begins to moan even louder until her body suddenly tenses then undulates in waves as she has her first orgasm.

She collapses forward with her face to the ground but her ass still in the air, breathing hard.

"What that sounds?" Derrick asks from outside.

"Specifically? I don't know, I just hope it's over so I don't have to listen anymore." Malus mumbles.

Derrick laughs.

"I like sounds!" He declares.

Jarlaxle openly walked into the establishment of Ms. Tiggerlillys in Calimport, flaunting his Dark Elf nature again as he had been in the last several tendays.

Lean, well muscled and well dressed, with his purple vest open to expose his washboard abs in the dry, intense, Calimshan heat, the handsome Dark Elf drew the gaze of many of the women in the establishment because of more than simply his Dark Elf nature. He scanned the room until he saw his companion sitting at the bar, while giving several of the staring women knowing looks in the process and then approached.

"You've been spending a lot of time here my friend." He said as he sat next to the human he had come to see. He took off his wide brimmed hat and ran a hand across his sweaty, finely shaped bald head before replacing the feather cap.

The human,  a lean predatory type in black leathers and wearing a heavy cloak, despite the heat, didn't even grunt in acknowledgement of the Dark Elf's presence. He had an untouched beer on the bar in front of him and wore his customary scowl, though what displeased him was unclear.

"Lady Gold has sent an adventuring band to dispose of you and retrieve the Claw. I'm still not sure what she is using these Shadovar artifacts she has been collecting for, but I suspect it isn't something great." Jarlaxle continued, smiling at a barmaid until she blushed and looked away.

The human shrugged as if it didn't matter to him, and in truth, it didn't.

"I'll kill whomever comes after me, and the business of well connected itinerant nobles is not my own." The cloaked man replied.

Jarlaxle turned his smile to the human. "Lady Gold has been displaying a shocking amount of resources even I didn't know she had recently, perhaps even enough to threaten the well being of the legendary Artemis Entreri."   He continued.

"Threaten me, or threaten the always scheming Jarlaxle?" Artemis Entreri replied dryly.

Jarlaxle thought about that for a moment, then tipped his hat to Artemis in acknowledgement with a smile.

"There could be great opportunity in the Lady Gold's maneuvering as well." He said, looking at a pair of attractive twins that sat at a nearby table and whispered to each other, giggling while looking the Dark Elf's way. "And opportunity is everything, as they say." He continued, smiling at the twins and producing another burst of giggles from them.

Entreri rolled his eyes as Jarlaxle moved toward the twins table.

Edited by GM Angel

Kerzin eagerly laps up the humans delightful essence she released during orgasm. Her pussy grew so tight from the release he has trouble getting his tongue in but he manages to slip back inside her to get more of the treat before finally getting ready for the next part.

Pushing off the ground he moves up to his knees, glad for the soft mat underneath them to keep things comfortable for both of them as he crawls up behind her. “How is the bath treating you?“ he called out in question. The words exchanged amused him and if he wasn’t so busy he would enjoy a good laugh.

Slowly he presses his crown up to Elena’s tightness, pushing just enough for the tip to penetrate her folds as he slightly moves back and forth to tease her womanhood with just the tip for a few moments.

Chuckling softly Kerzin replies with, “The appetizer was savory. Warming up the main dish now.” Placing his hands on Elena’s ass he squeezes her cheeks and spreads them open to give him a good view of his black and white cock slowly sinking into her pussy.

Letting out deep growl of pleasure as her tight walls wrap around his member inch by inch. “Oh I think I found the holy lands.” He said in a husky voice. 

The blonde adventurer moans once more as she is penetrated and squeezes her own breasts tightly, almost roughly.

"Fuck me hard, Kerzin!" She yells as her pussy wettens even more.

Malus and Sarin are silent but you hear Derrick ask: "Why she not ever fuck me? I wanna fuck...."

Elena gasps as she backs up into the cock hard to force it in even deeper.

• Love 1

Kerzin slides his hands up the blonds hips to hold her still as he growls out, “With pleasure. I am ready to test this body of yours.“ Pulling out to his tip his thrust forward hard and fast to slam his hips into her big bubble butt to make a loud slapping sound of their body’s meet. Feeling his crown push against her cervix with that vice like grip of her vagina gives him such a pulse of pleasure. Giving her what she is wanting as he rocks her body hard with each pounding thrust. “So... I would... love to fill... you up..“ he said brokenly in a way of asking if she wants his load inside her or not. 

• Love 1

The Road to Sandpoint along the Lost Coast was long but due to the rumors of great magic awakening in the area and the potential treasures that go along with it you find the road far less lonely then you normally would. Offered 5,000 gold pieces just to answer the call of the itinerant Lady Gold and listen to her proposal for employment, something that the details of which haven't actually been made clear of as yet, a group of adventurers meet under a very old and large Oak tree, awaiting the arrival of Lady Gold's coach. She is fifteen minutes late already so there seems to be time to introduce yourselves to each other if you care to.

Edited by GM Angel

There was an Iron golem hanging around the old tree .and looking around at the others that are waiting for this lady gold person "so many small people waiting for her i wonder how import is this" He stood out from the rest cause he was a Iron golem in a crowd under the old tree 

• Like 1

*Darius was a vain man, not necessarily about his appearance, which was reasonably good for a man of his power and status but about magical power.*

*Because of this he tended to flaunt his magical powers, this was the reason why even though even though he could easily afford a carriage or a horse, or even just walk the dustance, Darius prepared and uses the spell Overland Flight spending one if his 5th level spell slots to do so.*

*The spell last for 11 hours so upon arrival at the old tree he simply flies above it, until he notices the arrival of an Iron Golem. The power to create life with magic was a concept that truly interested Darius and so he approaches the creature, flying around him examining in every direction.*

*Rather than introducing himself or saying hello, he looks at the golem and asks *

"Do you remember who made you?"

*Darius is flying above the Golem so even though he is much larger the Golem had to look up to look into the self absorbed wizard's eyes.*

• Like 1