GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

Cernan considers the offer of tea and decides to accept. He walks over to the picnic blanket, setting his bow on ground beside it as he sits down on the blanket itself. He reaches for the nearest cup and lifts it to his nose. "Ah.... tea, one of my favorite pleasures." Cernan carefully sips the hot drink, enjoying it and the view while relaxing. "What a wonderful respite after such a long journey on foot."

*Darius looks had been quiet watching everyone else sweat the details monsters, armies, Runelords, Goddesses, it mattered not, though even in his arrogance he was self aware enough not to outright say so. When the Golem said that he turned towards him and said quietly*

"Golems are amazing weapons, I rather have you standing in front of me than many other potential companions. Just ask if you aren't certain what to do."

*He was trying to subtly manipulate the Golem, none of what he had said was untrue but he hoped the Golem, Adam would ask him for advise before the others*

Edited by PsychoSexual

"Adam," Kazumi said to the golem, "of course you are welcome. You were summoned to assist the Lady Gold in her task. Fate has a role for you in this adventure, just as it does all of us."

She nods to the monk who has recently joined her for tea. "I am glad you are enjoying the tea. It is a special blend from my homeland known for its restorative and calming properties. It also happens to be delicious."

She does her best to surreptitiously study the princess who seems so knowledgeable about the subject of their quest. She wonders what would bring a group of Osirians this far north, but keeps her face impassive but for the always present hint of amusement.

He was looking down at kazumi and had his feelings about Red for a few mints and not sure what to make out of all of them but the one female was speaking more diffrent to him but he shook that off for now "i will lend you guys my strength and my build to help watch over any who needs me " he was saying to all but not to loud cause of his low heavy voice 

Kazumi smiles at Adam. "Thank you, Adam. I am certain you will be a protector we can count upon." 

She looks up at Lord Blackwood and quirks an eyebrow. He seemed to only think of the golem as an object, as if Adam hadn't displayed signs of intelligence. She wondered if that was because the golem was a construct, or if that's how he treated all sentient beings. Was he the type to use others? She looked down and smiled inwardly. She wouldn't mind being used by him for a few hours.

She cast the thought aside and looked back at the monk who sat with her sipping tea. Now that her mind was on that line of thinking, she wouldn't mind being used by the monk, either. He certainly seemed vigorous. She closed her eyes for a moment and inhaled the aroma of her cooling tea. Calmness. Serenity. She let out a long, low breath and said nothing else, just sat and sipped her tea.

*It seems the beauty and charms of Lady Kazumi affected even the Golem. How interesting, very interesting indeed, he didn't finished his cup of tea suddenly wondering if there was any magic to it, though certainly the spell he cast would have told him, assuming of course the effects were magical, if they were biological yes better not finish the tea.*

"Adam"

*He said with just the right tone to hopefully remind the Golem he had been the one to first name him*

"A word of advice, be careful your eagerness to help can be used against you"

"We will leave after I have relaxed a moment." Lady Gold says, moving to sit with Kazumi, ready for some tea.

Behind her at her carriage three absolutely gorgeous and strangely identical maids, separated only by their hair color, exit and, softly giggling among themselves move up behind Lady Gold and await her instruction, though the Lady doesn't even seem to notice them

*Darius was still at the table, he simply turned to look at the maids, seeing if could Greater Detect Magic on the three maids, the spell lasted two hours might as well get his money's worth, it was possible they were simply triplets but somehow he doubt it. He smiled at Lady Gold when she took a seat giving her a slight bow, he fancied himself a noble, certainly claimed the title of one so he had made it his business to learn enough about them. In particularly he was interested in finding a good subject to discuss with Lady of Gold. He used his Knowledge (Nobility) to see what he could come up with*

Cernan continued to sip his tea, "I have to agree, it definitely is delicious." He turns slightly to address the gathering, "I suppose in my tardiness I did not get an opportunity to introduce myself. I am Cernan the Swift, adherent to the Way of the Bow. It is a pleasure to meet you all."

*Darius was comforted by having proof of what he already suspected. The Lady Gold was far more powerful than she let on, he had his suspicions as to how powerful but fir the moment he kept those to himself, he still wasn't sure what to talk to her but he rather remain quiet until he could think of something*

*He nodded at the newcomer, he knew little about monks, it wasn't a subject that interested him much but he was curious to see what he could do in combat once the situation called for it. It seemed obvious he would get plenty of opportunities to witness what this ragtag army was made of*

*Orbitting round Darius head two tiny ioun stones glimmered with magical energies, further cementing his bold and direct appriach to magic*

Kerzin finds that a half dozen figures stand outside the tent, five Drow and a human. Though they had the drop on the mercanaries and panda they did not attack and seemed to be waiting patiently to talk.

The human, a slightly built, tightly muscled man in black leathers and a desert brown cloak is one Kerzin recognizes by one of the weapons at his waist. The jeweled dagger of Artemis Entreri is famous around the world, as is his fearsome reputation. He glares sourly at the panda and then the adventurers Sarin and Derrick as they join him. Malus and Elena still likely getting dressed and equipped.

The Drow are sombrely dressed except for one flamboyant Dark Elf with an open purple vest and a sweeping feathered wide brimmed hat on his head.

That Elf steps forward.

"My name is Jarlaxle, and we have much to discuss I think." He says with a deep bow, a smile on his face.

*Darius looked at the the other people sitting on the table, he nodded to the monk then turned towards Lady Kazumi*

"Thank you for the tea, and your bedazzling company."

*Having said that he gave all the table members a slight bow and then walked away from the table, he walked towards the Golem and said*

"Do you have means of transport?"

*Because of Adam's invulnerability to magic there were few if any spells he could cast on the Golem, but he wanted to give him a hand or at least a suggestion*

El'lieral sat eating a fine dinner off of a silver platter her servants had prepare for her at her massive dark oak diner table. She watched the shadows in the corners of the candlelit room dance and laugh, faces; tragic, comic, joyful, and hateful swirled in the darkness.

I fear you have gone quite mad. Her doberman's mind said to her from where he sat, head on paws, looking at her.

She waved a dismissive hand.

"I'm just contemplating the order I should complete my tasks in." She told her pet. "I think I will stop Lady Gold and her champions first, even before the mercenaries I hired get here. No one should be allowed to oppose the Goddess, especially that wretched being of Light; Lady Gold."

Wise men choose death before opposing Shar. The doberman agreed. Wiser men choose never to be born in the first place.

Once again waving off her hounds bizarre statements she continued.

"Shar has granted me a tiny fragment of her Divine power, I think it's time we tested my newfound strength."

You are like a Demigod now I think, but at what price I wonder? Her hound replied.

She tossed an meaty bone to the dog and stood. "Yes, let's figure out my powers as we crush Lady Gold and her company."

You worry me. Her hound said, coincidentally worrying the bone.

Edited by GM Angel

There was a swirl of shadows some 100ft in front of the company as they traveled north after finishing their packing for the road and a small, young looking woman in a purple dress with her jet black hair kept up in a pink bow appeared in the center of the road.

The ocean was some way to the company's left, the wilds of the swamps and moorlands to their right. The dirt road was large, some thirty feet wide and the sky had become overcast, darkening the sun with heavy pregnant rain clouds.

Lady Gold's coach came to a sudden halt as the young woman said;

"You can never stand against one of the most powerful deities in existence...abandon Lady Gold and go your own way, you will live longer, I promise."

Her voice was sing-song and she was unnervingly happy and relaxed given the massive power arrayed in front of her.

*Darius saw and heard the purple dressed woman, quickly he took to the skies and remained in the sky around 120ft away from the wizard or what he thought was a wizard due to the lack of armor, but close enough hopefully to be heard*

"So your offer is to either die now or to die later when Shar kills us all? Are all her followers as inept as you? Or are you special in that regard?"

*He said hoping to take the attention of the women in purple and to hopefully gain a bonus in Lady Gold's eyes*

Cernan while standing in the middle of the company fires an arrow that arcs into the sky only to plant itself in the ground 20 feet before the ominous young woman. 

"We stand against Shar and against you if we must. Be gone and let us be on our way. I am sure you will have plenty of other opportunities to harass us."

"Wow you are literally too stupid to insult! But maybe you will understand this!"

*Darius took a fraction to a second to concentrate, using his swift action he activated Arcane Armor Training, allowing him to cast spells without having to worry about his armor intervening with his casting. Darius was many things, but stupid wasn't one of them, he was fighting someone sent by Shar and he decided to play it safe, after all a a goddess should be a worthy opponent for a little while at least. Darius moved his hands on complicated pattern as he spoke the words in the language of magic*

"Coeún"

*The word translated roughly to "Earth Creature". Suddenly Darius became a Large Earth Elemental, still flying thanks to his previous spell, moving drawing his now Large Bastard Sword wielding it in Two Hands and gaining +6 size bonus to your Strength, a -2 penalty on your Dexterity, a +2 size bonus to your Constitution, and a +6 natural armor bonus, as well as darkvision 60 feet and the ability to earth glide.*

(Used spell Elemental Body III and chose Earth Elemental )

• Like 1