GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

Suddenly I can see and feel my form take its normal shape once more, bringing me back to full vigor. The goblin man seems more powerful than I thought and I wonder what make him nullfy just one, but two of my jujus, the last one being one of my more powerful ones.

Seeing as I do not know the weaknesses or strength of this creature, I instead decide to do something else. I reach out for my doll and make circular rubbing motions on it while chanting for the aid of spirits, targeting Adam with Hex: Fortune.

Spoiler

Hex: Fortune: The witch can grant a creature within 30 feet a bit of good luck for 1 round. The target can call upon this good luck once per round, allowing him to reroll any ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, taking the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the first roll is made. At 8th level and 16th level, the duration of this hex is extended by 1 round. Once a creature has benefited from the fortune hex, it cannot benefit from it again for 24 hours.

*Darius sheath's his sword nods to the three woman and looking at the ratfolk woman he says*

"Thank you for your assistance it was very brave to face such a creature on your own. I did warn you danger was following us."

*He says and meant it, though he did think she had been foolish to get involved specially alone, he had warned her this was dangerous but he admired her courage. He then turns towards the Lady Gold*

"Lady Gold do you have any books, documents or any other form of information about the Goddess Shar. I am hoping to get to know our enemy, and her enemies as well see if we can find any allies in this fight"

*He says not daring to look at back at Lady Kazumi for he knows he will get distracted from his task by her beauty"

As my hex hits off on the large iron golem, the goblin is heavily defeated.

I then turn towards Darius and nod softly."I have no idea why my spirit magic did not affect him. Can any of you explain this to me? I would rather not have situations like these before. I do wish to be of use for my fellow  travellers".

"Thank you kindly for your aid, lady Gold. I will repay you with my aid in return. I vow to make this up to you. Did I even introduce myself to you?", I tell her

"I did not saw what you tried to do, but that creature was Undead, a dead body brought to life. They are immune to many things."

*He said trying to explain, he wasn't sure the ratfolk woman would, they saw magic in a very different way. He was still awaiting for an answer from Lady Gold when the ratfolk introduced herself to Lady Gold, Darius would have a chance to learn her name*

Edited by PsychoSexual
Clarity

5 minutes ago, DozleZabie2 said:

Adam just looked on the side after crushing the lich "stupid green man hurt rat friend and tried to hurt other friends ill crush all who dose ". He was now faceing the others not even bother crushing the litch "is Nisky alright are you hurt by green thing "

I turn my head to look at te large metal man, probably inhabited by a spirit in my opinion."I am fine, thank you. I am grateful for your assistance and I will try not to put you in any more danger if I am able to", I tell him and nod softly.

"You did very well Adam."

*He said to the iron Golem, he was very happy to have him around and he dreaded the idea of ever having to face him, Golem's weakness was their lack of intelligence, but Adam seemed to be as intelligent as the average man*

"You should also thank the monk. He ran to your help"

*Darius said to the ratfolk despite the fact he had been the first to come to her aid*

I approach the man with a bow. I bow lightly in gratitude."Oh thank Cernan. I owe you, Adam and lady Gold my life it seems. I am grateful and would of course lend you my aid as well", I tell him.

"Sandpoint? IS that the village you hail from? I hope someone will permit me to take some of their time to go over my many questions as I am studying the outlands. I would like to hear what a monk is as well, when you have the time."

After that I begin to take notes about my first experiences with combat in the outlands,

Edited by JennyDK

"Thank you all for your bravery in defeating that terrible undead... thing," says Kazumi. "Without all of you, I am certain this creature could have wreaked havoc on several of us."

She smiles up at Darius. "Lord Blackwood, your bravery is matched only by your magical abilities." Her smile seems to hide something unspoken, but she quickly turns away, concealing her expression from his view.

She turns to Nishka. "And you, Miss Fleetfoot, are also among the bravest people I have met to face such a foe."

"Adam," she says, turning to the golem. "You are mighty and I am glad that you are our friend. You likely would have defeated that undead goblin mage on your own."

Turning to Cernan she smiles wide. "Master bowman, your skill with arrows is a marvel beyond compare. Never have I seen such a display of marksmanship and power. I am in awe of your speed and accuracy."

She looks beyond him to the cleric of Iomedae who assisted everyone and greets him. "Brother cleric," she says, her voice kind and even. "Your conviction could be felt in the power of your magic. I am humbled by the obvious strength of your faith."

Finally, she looks back to Princess Nepthtys and offers a deep curtsy. "Your highness," she says while at the depth of her curtsy. "Your knowledge of the undead is rivaled only by your grace and power in dispatching your enemies."

Taking a deep breath, she raises her head high and approaches Lady Gold, then bends in another curtsy, nearly as deep as the one offered to the Princess. "My Lady," she says, then sighs. "I fear my skills may not be entirely useful in your endeavor, but if you will still have me, I maintain my interest in assisting you with the quest you have undertaken." 

I smile softly at the kind monk before me, earning him another slight bow."Oh, thank you very much. It is of utmost importance to expand the knowledge of my own and the tribe's. I will also tell you about my own knowledge if you are curious. Outlanders are not something we see often where I live. I am Nishka Fleetfloot by the way and it is nice to meet proper and polite outlanders", I say and turn to lady Kazumi.

"Why thank you again lady Kazumi. I try my best to keep my cool even in such situations. I believe the spirits are here to guide and aid not only me but the rest of the world", I reply back to her and smile as well as I can.

*At first Darius is static with Lady Kazumi's praise, specially because he can sense there is a tension between that he can't quite explain but then he realized that she is praising everyone and that her grace is for everyone. The evil in wanted her all to himself but he said nothing of the sort*

"You are being too modest Lady Kazumi, I can sense your magical powers rival my own. And your beauty is beyond compare. Those are powerful assets as I am sure you know well."

*He says to encourage her, the quest would be far less interesting to him if she left, and the thought surprised him. He was usually only concerned with power, almost never with people but she seemed to be the exception. Like Lady Kazumi he waited to see what the Lady Gold would say*

*Walks up to the goblin corpse. Tracing Iomedae's sign of the down turned sword in the air.*

"Thus to all, who stand against the righteous. Begone servant of the void! Iomedae protects!"

Cast Rest Eternal on the goblin's body. https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/r/rest-eternal/

@DozleZabie2*Looks to Adam a bit in awe* "I am Jerell, of Iomedae's temple, Our Lady of the Sacred Sword. We have heard rumors of Char cultists stirring up trouble, and I'm here to investigate. If you are against them, then you are friend to me. What manner of creature are you sir?"

Edited by Balthier

As the group gathers together and prepares to leave Lady Gold says: "I know many things but my knowledge isn't kept in books and scrolls, it is up here." She says, pointing to her temple. She climbs up onto the carriage next to the Gold Golem and continues:

"I will answer all your questions as we get on our way."

Sudden Nephthys casts another limited wish spell beckoning the Goblin's Phylactery.

OOC: What's your Save DC with limited wish?

Lady Gold smiles at the kitsune. "We will face far more than Undead on our quest, and a far wider array of challenges than simply god-like wizards I suspect, I wouldn't rule yourself useless yet. But then, even if you were the pleasure of your company seems to thrill the group and keep their spirits up."

Lady Gold winks at the sorceress as she steps up into the carriage.

"Then perhaps I could join you for dinner after I am done here"

*Darius said for several reasons the least of wish was to get a good free meal with her patron. Before the Lady Gold answers he turns towards Lady Kazumi and says in perfect Sylvian*

"Would you join me for dinner as well?"

*He says extending his hand towards her, offering it to her. Even if the Lady Gold said no, he still desired Lady Kazumi's company*

Edited by PsychoSexual
Clarity and spelling errors