GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

I begin to gather the ingredients for these mixtures, wanting to get enough to produce 6 of the first and 3 of the second kind.

I turn to Lady Gold after doing so."Lady Gold, you have some useful plants in this area. With these I can provide us with potions of healing of various kinds. If I find others, I may be able to find more effects. Will there be time for me to properly look around in case we need more or if I want to discover other ingredients of use for us?"

• Like 1

"That will leave me proper time to meditate and try and get in touch with the spirit world from there. If you wish to join me lady Gold, you are free to do so. I would be happy to share my culture just as much as I am eager to learn more about yours and yourself.  So I hope you would do me that honour", I say, finding much ease in talking to lady Gold, which makes me feel much better about essentially daring to come to Outland by myself, well except Snippers.

• Like 1

A beaming smile grows on my face from hearing that and without proper knowledge about Outland's customs, especially around nobles and the like, I give her a nice tight hug."Oh, you have no idea how glad I am to hear that. Truly, some Outlanders are good beings. I just hope I am not pulling you away too much from your duties. If there is time, perhaps the Spirits might even talk to you - it just takes patience and a proper state of mind. I can tell you have the potential", I tell her before finally letting go.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MIroque said:

She turns to look at the priest who spoke about goddess of swords. "Priest, can you cobtact celestial agents of your goddess? I just got an glimpse of wjats to come and its not something we, or anyone can fight against, and if you thing me being afraid, you are wrong, but realist."

(OOC: @GM AngelI'm not versed enough. Assuming I can NOT directly contact a celestial agent of Iomedae?  Or do I know someone/something? Work has been keeping me extremely busy today.)

I will answer you directly once I am sure of what is allowable here. Assuming I will likely have to send word back the the home temple...

*I study Adam a bit. Squint my eyes looking at him.  Then smile. Pat Adam heartily on the back* "You have the heart of a warrior in there don't you?"

@JennyDK*Turning to the other, I eye her up and down carefully and address her respectfully*, "Ahem. I am Jerell von Helwald. Nisky was it? What is your band about here? If you are causing trouble for agents of Shar, would you mind if I traveled with you for a little ways?"

Edited by Balthier

*He had not been able to introduce himself to Jerell let alone talk to him. He hoped the cleric hadn't overheard his opinions about the Gods, he wasn't embarrassed in he slightless about his believes, bit he understood how attached clerics where to their God*

Edited by PsychoSexual

As the group enters Sandpoint, Kazumi approaches from down a side street. She is accompanied by three young women, each nearly as beautiful as Kazumi herself. When she spots Lady Gold's entourage, she leans close to a dark-clad woman beside her armed with two elaborately decorated short swords and says something quietly. The woman stares down the group as they enter the town, a serious expression on her pale face, but finally nods in acknowledgment to whatever Kazumi said, narrows her eyes, and disappears between two buildings. 

Kazumi continues forward, a smile spreading across her face as she greets Lady Gold and everyone else. "It is good to see you all again." She motions to the second woman with her, standing to her right and slightly behind her. "This is Tamiko, my majordomo, and this," she gestures to the red-headed, horned tiefling to her left, "is Faith."

Tamiko places her palms together and bows wordlessly to the group. Faith simply grins and gives a casual, one-handed wave, her eyes traveling over one than another member of the group quickly before she looks disinterestedly past them.

"There is an inn in town with rooms available, and a few houses for rent." Kazumi strides up and offers her hand to Nishka. "We have extra room if you would care to stay with us," she says.  Looking past Nishka toward Darius she adds, "we have room enough for anyone who needs it.

"My cook can prepare enough for everyone, or we can share a meal at one of the taverns, if you'd care to sample the local cuisine." 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Balthier said:

(OOC: @GM AngelI'm not versed enough. Assuming I can NOT directly contact a celestial agent of Iomedae?  Or do I know someone/something? Work has been keeping me extremely busy today.)

I will answer you directly once I am sure of what is allowable here. Assuming I will likely have to send word back the the home temple...

*I study Adam a bit. Squint my eyes looking at him.  Then smile. Pat Adam heartily on the back* "You have the heart of a warrior in there don't you?"

@JennyDK*Turning to the other, I eye her up and down carefully and address her respectfully*, "Ahem. I am Jerell von Helwald. Nisky was it? What is your band about here? If you are causing trouble for agents of Shar, would you mind if I traveled with you for a little ways?"

I sense someone eagerly looking me over for whatever reason and then direct speech at me. I am unsure who this is or his part here, but hopefully that will become apparent soon enough."Hello there Jerell. Your golem Adam seems to be keen on nicknaming me Nisky, which you may if you desire, but my full name is Nishka Fleetfloot. My band? I am unsure what this means, but I can tell you that I wish to stop anyone aiming to destroy this world. It seems like Shar is not caring about the balance of this plane. We need both good and evil forces to help the cosmos stay as it is - even everything in between. Without good we cannot have evil and vice versa. You may indeed follow me if you wish. Tell me, are you a warrior of some sort? Or do you wield the power to bond with spirits as I do?"

*Darius visibly smiles at the sight of Lady Kazumi, he gives her a slight bow and nod of thanks.*

*He looks at her companions discovering something new about her. He smiles politely at Tamiko and Faith. He had intended to go and spend his moneyz in the market but his discovery of the lack if a sufficiently large market in the area have dissuaded him from that pursuit*

"Thank you Lady Kazumi you are most gracious. I would be delighted to accept"

*Darius says despite the fact he never needs to it. Although Lord Blackwood was as wealthy as any adventurer in the group, truth was whatever money he had saved for luxury and comfort items were safely stored awaiting future investment, so he is thankful Lady Kazumi  has graciously giving gonna place to rest*

"Tamiko, would you be so kind as to show me my quarters. I would like to put my things away"

The lack of guards or militia on the gates made Nepthtys smile. It would never be so unprepared in Osirian. But this wetlander hovel village was small, not even 2000 people, from the looks of it.

Two knights rode to the gate, making sure there would not be an altercation, when army unit marched through the gates, carrying foreign banners.

She remembered the ride here, and the talks with Darius. Exotic little man, possible ascended material. First she had conjured an steed for him, using magic openly. She had told him, about the Empire of the Burning Sands. Her master, the Celestial Pharao Khemet the Thirth and the wonders of daily life. She invited him to come to see her, in Sothis, when all this was over, and that he would be treated... quite differently. Hint was clear, about the non-etiquette and poise, she had seen local nobility and merchant folk portray sofar. When Darius had asked about the risen captive, she had told him the truth, that she had destroyed it, forcing its possessors soul into oblivion, and continued the tale, making note that Osirianic pantheon, actually allow souls to manifest in unliving bodies, if they are heroic enough. There are ascended heroes that never die.

Now, the city gates broke her reverie, and she waited for the knights to return.

Edited by MIroque
  • Like 1

*Darius is displeased to learn the former priest seemingly no longer exists, that Nephthys could be so short-sighted, to destroy the only being they had to interrogate about the Armory and Shar was something he did not see coming but the desicion was made before he or anyone else in their group could do anything about it*

*He still rode with her and learned what he could about Osirian culture wanting in particular to learn the rules of magic and when Osirians found in polite to cast magic and when not, so he did not needlessly upset them if he were to ever travel there*

*When the travel as over he thanked Princess Nephthys for a pleasant ride and for the horse*

*Regardless for the moment he was looking forward to a quiet place to rest from the long ride and the days events. Perhaps even a shower*

Cernan inhales deeply as he enters the town of Sandpoint and enjoys the familiar aroma. It had been quite some time since his last visit. "You are most kind in your offer Kazumi. I usually stay at the Rusty Dragon on my visits, however they are likely to have no vacancies due to the Swallowtail festival coming up," the monk graciously accepts Kazumi's offer for both the room and meal. 

"I do try to visit Sandpoint as often as I am able. I have a friend and fellow scholar that lives here, Brodert Quink. Though I failed to let poor Brodert know I was coming this time," Cernan laughs. 

• Like 1

The mentioning of the word 'scholar' reaches my ears and I wander over to the monk with an intrigued facial expression."Oh, I am a scholar too.  So you have a brother who is learned? Would it be possible for me to meet this family member of yours?", I ask while my tail swishes around curiously.

*Darius hadn't yet had an opportunity to chat with the monk Cernan, and since they were standing together he thought he should get to know the man a little bit better*

"Cernan The Swift Bow, right? I am afraid I know very little about you. I am the Red Wizard. What order of monk's did you say you belong to? Where you hired by Lady Gold? or like Nishka are you on a quest of your own?"

*He said trying to be friendly, not sure if he was succeeding*

• Like 1

Cernan smiles down at Niskha, "He is not my brother or other family relation, just a friend and colleague. He is the local 'expert' on all things Thassilonian. Sandpoint has a decent amount of relics and ruins from that ancient empire in the area, thus my frequent visits."

The monk turned to the wizard and greeted him warmly. "It is just 'Cernan the Swift'. I was raised at a monastery in Absolom, but I took it upon myself to follow a more obscure path called 'the Way of the Bow'." Cernan pauses briefly to consider his explanation. "The Way of the Bow focuses on archery and mental control of one's skill with the bow over raw physical abilities. And yes, like you, I answered the summons of Lady Gold."

6 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Tell me, are you a warrior of some sort? Or do you wield the power to bond with spirits as I do?"

*Walks with Nishka as she goes over to the Monk* "A little of both, though not spirits so much the Holy Spirit. Faith is my shield, I am a warrior-priest in service to the goddess of justice, Iomedae. Thank you, I will travel with you if you don't mind then. May I ask who the rest of your companions are? Where did you find that big fellow?" *gestures to Adam*

*Looks around* "What's the name of the town?  Sandlot?"

Snippers seems to have crawled his onto me once me, leaving a mostly motionless turtle to sit on my shoulder and observe my interaction with the bow monk."Ahh, interesting. So what is this...monk anyway? Is it like a spiritual thing or something else? It is a term I have never heard in my native land. This new world both intrigues and confuses me greatly? If you have time, I would like to ask you more about Outland and all things in it. To the best of your ability of course"., I reply back.

Adam was watchin Red and the Bow guy talking trying his best to understand the best nhas he could"me been here for a little bit fire sword guy me Adam name given by the Red guy that dose magic and i crushed the little green thing " He tried talking for him self the best he could 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Balthier said:

*Walks with Nishka as she goes over to the Monk* "A little of both, though not spirits so much the Holy Spirit. Faith is my shield, I am a warrior-priest in service to the goddess of justice, Iomedae. Thank you, I will travel with you if you don't mind then. May I ask who the rest of your companions are? Where did you find that big fellow?" *gestures to Adam*

*Looks around* "What's the name of the town?  Sandlot?"

Having more people ready to speak about this place, themselves and wanting to explain things towards someone as oblivious to many things is a great help, so I offer him a warm smile back."The holy spirit? I am unfamiliar with such one. Does it control any particular element of nature? I have spoken to many spirits - can you help me speak to yours?" respond and feed Snippers a bit of food before I go on with his inquiries."I am new to this here band of people. I have spoken a bit with all of them, with varying degrees of success in terms of getting answers. I highly appreciate your kindness of allowing me to ask you things that may seem mundane and common knowledge to you, but foreing mysteries to my homeland. There is skeleton lady, Lady Kazumi, The Juju caster called Red...something, a spirit fused metal  man named Adam and of course this monk. I found him in the company of these other people", I say, happy to have a pleasant conversation whilst learning more.

"They called this place Sandpoint".

Edited by JennyDK

*The priest approaches them and strikes a conversation with Nishka and Adam and since he hasn't talked to him and he thinks prudent to know the people he will be working with*

"Adam is a marvel of Magic, I hope one day to craft a being of such power and intelligence. I am The Red Wizard, but I gave Adam permission to call me Red"

*He says to the priest having already heard his introduction, he was too polite to ask if Iomedae would be joining the cause against Shar or if he would be like all the other Gods cowering in fear*