GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

@IsabellaRose

Jerell is filled with nothing but hunger for Shandana, and his passionate love making shows. He feels her cum on his cock, and it takes everything to hold back she feels so amazing.

He had fucked a number of women during and since his army days, but he had not felt this level of desire or emotional connection, and he was loving every second of it. Never had he been so enamored with a girl so quickly, and he wasn't quite sure why, nor did he care.

Jerell revelled the sensation of his face between her breasts. His excitement peaked, he kissed her body vigorously. Pulled her hair with one hand and hugged her close with the other.

He channeled all his passion into feeling over her body. He moved the hand on her back down, grabbed her ass smacked it before moving his hand back up to embrace her warmly. He thrusted his rock hard member into her to the hilt, he felt her soft , wet and tight pussy around it.  A low growl escaped his lips. He growled her name, "Shandana... you are fantastic! I'm going.. to fill you up."

He sped up and put all his might into thrusting up to meet her, as she rode him.  He looked up to her face and focused on her beautiful, bright green eyes. He could feel his heart melt when he gazed in her eyes. He couldn't hold back any longer, as she rode him he orgasmed extrmemly hard, so hard he struggled to keep looking at her. He called her name as he exploded powerfully in her. He could feel his heart pounding hard in his chest, a side effect of the parasympethic nervous system.

He did not pull out right away and instead hugged Shandana to him.  He could feel her heart pounding against his face, and her chest heaving to regain her breath. He intended to soak up some heat and get clean in good time. There was a little time before dinner, and he would be ready when the time came. Spent, Jerell relaxed back into the tub, feeling more satisfied than he could remember.

Edited by Balthier

I finish writing my newest observations and so I pull Mr Snippers along with me outside. I have brought the journalist with my newest notes with me and of course it's not hard to find who I am looking for.
"Hey Adam. Snippers told me he missed you and I would feel bad about keeping him from his new friend". A smile is on my lips and the happy turtle just looks at the iron golem with sloooow moving eyes, but still crawling towards it.
"Can I tell you the  interesting stuff I learned today?", I ask the golem.

@Balthier

Shandana rides the course of Jerell's orgasm, staring into his eyes with such an intensity it nearly approaches that of his orgasm. She stays astride him for a moment after he hugs her to him and lets go, then sits back to study him, their bodies still connected. She seems to like what she sees, and leans forward to places a soft, sensual kiss on his lips.

"You," she says, leaning back and sliding slowly off of him with a longing sigh, "have made an impression upon me unlike any other."

She remains over him, straddling him, her body alive with sensation, her mind racing as she searches his eyes. "You have given me more than just a moment of pleasure, I think." She smiles for a moment and then laughs softly.

"Forgive me," she said. "I seek to make no claim on you. But I would very much enjoy spending more time with you, if it is at all possible." 

She climbs up out of the water and turns to look at him. Another of the girls brings her a red robe, upon the back of which is embroidered the multicolored songbird symbol of Shelyn, Goddess of art, beauty, love, and music. She whispers a thank you to the girl, slips the robe on and turns to face Jerell.

"All you need do is summon me, and I am at your service." She smiles again, a smile promising more than just carnal pleasure, and then heads for the exit.

Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Woohoo 2

Ferax rubbed his scarred jaw through his glossy blue-black beard and looked at his gladiators.

With a glance at the door he nodded to the pair, "You two go back to the ludus and help Hebron and Wennetto prepare for the upcoming games. I want three victories and piles of coin to share about. See to it that it happens that way."

As the pair left Ferax pushed the door open and let himself inside. He searched the expansive house quickly and found himself downstairs and more than a little annoyed.

He found a ratfolk woman and an iron golem conversing over a -was that a turtle? He raised his eyebrows slightly and gave his head a little shake.

"Beg pardon the interruption but a messenger bearing Lady Gold's seal summoned me here - has she no servants to open the doors?"

@WritesNaughtyStories

*As Ferax helped himself inside he found Lady Gold's butler, a handsome man in the expensive livery of a high society, he was holding a candle, it was clear he had tried to make it to the door, but he must had taken a wrong turn somewhere. The butler takes a good look at the stranger, by his scaring and the two swords he wields he is able to make an educated guess as to whom he might be.*

"Gladiator Ferax, I presume?"

*The butler had been the one who had send the invitations to each of the adventurers, at his Lady's request of course, but it meant he knew which guests were expected*

"Forgive my tardiness, I am not yet familiar with this inn's layout. Am afraid the Lady Gold is indisposed but Ill be happy to show you to your room or introduce you to the rest of the... hmm... crew"

*The Butler said finally setting on that word to describe the various people his Lady had hired*

On 4/29/2020 at 3:06 AM, Dozle The Crusader said:

Adam had blond in room with him and soon Snippers and Nishky showed he lightened up Snippers Nishky and new short blond friend hows it gose and what you do now my friend" he lean down for Snippers to crawl in to on of his free hand 

"Greetings again golem named Adam. It goes fairly well, although I am not completely satisfied with how many notes I have been able to write down. Mostly cultural stuff. I have been wanting to seek out the village elder. Perhaps that might help me direct my studies better. Snippers is good as usual. He was rather chatty earlier on. Do you understand the language of spirits?", I ask him.

@MIroque

*The mayoress Kendra tried not to stare at Princess Nephthys, she was both scared and attracted to her power, the regal manner in which she carried herself, made the mayor of Sandpoint feel rather inadequate, she had never even heard of most of the fruits her host was offering them but each one she taste seemed to be better than the last. Eating with elf princess allowed her to relax a little*

"I am thankful we for inviting me and sharing your bounty with me. I formally welcome you to Sandpoint, I hope you will your stay comforting."

*She said extending her hand in greeting. Now that she felt certain this foreign visitor had no ill intentions for her town, she would try to make the best of it*

@PsychoSexual

Nepthtys toke the offered hand, and shaked it. "The bounty is.. nothing special, just an gift from my homeland. Some of them might not be of your liking, but feel free to say it, as that way, I will learn you and your likings better."

She toke an grape and bit it. "Your town, could you tell me about it, and if there are any sages, magisters or scholars that might delve their knowledge on the lands around Sandpoint to me."

@MIroque

*Kendra seemed to like everything offered, truth was Sandpoint whilst a rich merchant town, they had never received any goods form Osirion and what she had been presented with was a feast to her eyes and to her senses*

"It is special to me, Sandpoint rarely receives guests such as yourself."

*At the question of sages and scholars she visible worries, but quickly recovers*

"We have one scholar but he is away from Sandpoint at the moment, on what business I do not know. If you want knowledge of the land and its history, I suggest you speak with some of the older locals who will share it at length if asked. I can tell you we are but a small town coastal town. Perhaps you would be interested in visiting our theater, see a play retelling the towns history."

*Kendra says with noticeable pride, Sandpoint was small town but thanks its location and merchant past it had the amenities, influence and wealth of a town ten times its population*

Jerell fresh from his bath and having his clothes cleaned. Readied himself for dinner, ensuring his luscious blond hair was in place.  He cleaned his sword also before putting in back in the scabbard, and buckling it place.

It seemed the appropriate time so he waited for the dinner summons.

Edited by Balthier

1 hour ago, PsychoSexual said:

"Forgive my tardiness, I am not yet familiar with this inn's layout. Am afraid the Lady Gold is indisposed but Ill be happy to show you to your room or introduce you to the rest of the... hmm... crew"

Ferax gave the butler a sidelong glance and stroked his beard thoughtfully. He looked around the empty room and shook his head, "Well, perhaps what we ought to do is gather up this crew and sort out what exactly it is Lady Gold wants. Important and powerful though she is, I do have a business to run." The lithe gladiator replied. "I am not so far removed from the shackles that I cannot aid you - shall I help summon the rest of your guests?"

1 minute ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Ferax gave the butler a sidelong glance and stroked his beard thoughtfully. He looked around the empty room and shook his head, "Well, perhaps what we ought to do is gather up this crew and sort out what exactly it is Lady Gold wants. Important and powerful though she is, I do have a business to run." The lithe gladiator replied. "I am not so far removed from the shackles that I cannot aid you - shall I help summon the rest of your guests?"

"The rest of the crew has been informed. Forgive my bluntness but you arrived far later than we expected. But I apologize sincerely for not being here to greet you earlier"

*The butler says with a bow*

"But you are right we should assemble them. I will go to their rooms and the bath and get them for dinner. Would you like to go to your room first? Or shall we go straight to dinning hall?"

*The butler understood this guest felt slighted and he was somewhat right to feel so, but he would not let anyone even imply his Lady was anything less than perfect*

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Excuse me, but my vast knowledge about nature says I am indeed of the beastly kind, but rather of the upright kind...with that said, I am just running low on energy. I could use a meal. How do you catch frogs and such out here in Outland?", I ask the church man.

"Frog catching is not my area od expertise, though I imagine they would use a net, or smalle spear?"

36 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

"But you are right we should assemble them. I will go to their rooms and the bath and get them for dinner. Would you like to go to your room first? Or shall we go straight to dinning hall?"

The gladiator's jaw thrust forward noncommittally and he returned a slight bow, "I have no need to see my room before dinner. It will be as it is now afterwards. After you." He added with a gesture for the butler to lead the way.

@WritesNaughtyStories

"Then please follow me. I am sure you will find the feast Lady Gold has arranged to be very generous."

*The butler guides the young gladiator to the second floor, just above the baths. Ferax is the first to be there, and the butler offers him a seat. The seat has exactly 8 seats one for the each crew member minus Adam and Lady Gold. But there is space for Adam in the bale just no seat since he would break any seat he sat on*

*On the table there is roasted duck, roasted chicken, wild boar, salads of wild greens, mixed colorful vegetables, breaks, cakes, elven wine, dwarven ale and other concoctions*

"Please have a seat, the crew will join you shortly."

*With that the butler retire and hurried down to the baths*

@JennyDK @Balthier @agdiv

*When the butler enters the bath, he is fully dressed and seem to completely blase about the many young, beautiful naked women around the bath*

"Please if I may have your attention. Lady Gold has prepared a feast for her warriors and bodyguards. A little thank you for protecting her on our way here. Please make your way to the second floor. This invitation is extended only to those hired directly by the Lady Gold"

*He makes sure to see who is missing from the baths, so he can later go and check on each person individually*

Edited by PsychoSexual

When they arrived Ferax nodded, "Gratitude." he said simply as he took the offered seat. While he waited he picked idly at fruit. Meat was not something he'd eaten until after he'd won his first primus event and it still felt like a rare luxury.

As the rest of the crew entered, Ferax rose, offered each a polite bow and introduced himself.

@PsychoSexual

Nepthtys kept watching mayors actions, why and how she poses herself and nod.

"Maybe I will visit the theatre, but its sad, that there are no sages that would be able to tell me stories about the local geography, hundreds of years past. Is there an library or any higher education facilities in the town, that might offer clues of the matter?" 

Mayors pride in her town was pleasing, as it show'd Nepthtys that the locals actually toke pride of their homeland. She knew Magnimar was wealthy country, but this place was just an small settlement within it.

"If I were to divine magical phenomens in the city or its close by areas, and would found something, is there protocols in place that I should know of?"