GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

"More complicated than but yes, I prefer we keep it quiet. I don't know who is listening or watching!"

*Darius says not remembering ever saying he wanted to make his own plane, but he did bought the scroll and he had to say it's name to buy. The cleric was more perceptive thah had known*

3 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

"More complicated than but yes, I prefer we keep it quiet. I don't know who is listening or watching!"

*Darius says not remembering ever saying he wanted to make his own plane, but he did bought the scroll and he had to say it's name to buy. The cleric was more perceptive thah had known*

Jerell chuckles. "Excellent!"

(Must be that high wisdom)

@GM Angel "May I ask what you are doing now Lady Gold?  I don't think I've had the proper pleasure of your acquaintance yet."

@Balthier

"Does that mean you will aid me?"

*Darius asks, that had been the reason he had brought up the whole thing in the first place*

(I am sure Darius has thought about it, I tend to present Darius thoughts for OOC context, and I understand how it cab get confusing. But I was hoping we would discuss the plane until we were inside of it or in an OOC fashion)

@Balthier

"Good, then when we will begin as soon as you are ready. In the meantime I'll begin the preparations"

*As Darius says that he snaps his fingers and in the language of magic he speaks a few words but nothing appears to happen. Then he says something else in the same language and the spell scroll he had bought before is magically transcribed into his Blessed Spellbook.*

(OOC: I casted two spells Unseen Servant to help in general and will last approximately all day and Read Magic allows me to learn the spell from the scroll without issue, finally the Blessed Book allows me to do so without spending money)

Edited by PsychoSexual

@agdiv

"The spell I intend to cast requires 6 hours of great concentration, during which I won't be able to even swing my sword. For complicated reasons the spell has a significant monetary cost which may temp many to steal it, and that's just one of many reasons I can think for why I may need protection."

*Darius says trying to explain, a sound of something heavy being dragged and metal hitting against metal can be hear in the distance and it's getting closer. Suddenly what appears to be a large bag of gold seemingly moving on its own arrives*

(OOC: Unseen Servant is bring the gold required to make the spell permanent)

As I hear the name of the juju caster, I roll my eyes and sigh."Ohhh, and you trust this fellow? I am not sure I wish to aid someone who is clearly evil and only seeks out power. I would happily help out anyone else here though. Are you afraid we are being spied upon priest Jerell? I have ways we can talk in private - if that is what we need"

"We should have a conversation sometime. However, having a place where the eyes of Shar don't reach could be useful."

Jerell's tone switches from his jovial to very sincere

"You are right the Mage does seek power for himself. Many mages do in my experience. The truth is, I think we all need each other right now, even though we may not see eye to eye. When this is all over then we can go our seperate ways... if we like. But for now, if it means a better chance of saving this whole world, I am for it.  There is too much at stake.  But I tell you, when this is all over, maybe a few people will be worth traveling the world an exploring new places with Nishka?"

Edited by Balthier

I nod at that, very much agreeing with the man in heavy armour."I would love to. Conversations makes us better understand each other - for good or for bad, depending with whom we speak. I do have a sanctuary where we might be free of prying eyes and ears", I tell Jerell and then outline one of the new things the spirits taught me.

Fey gate:

"You have great wisdom Priest Jerell and I wish others would listen to you more as you have some good points indeed. I suppose diplomacy is something some master much better than others. Just don't be shocked should the evilness turn against us, but should that happen I wov to do my best to protect you and others", I tell him just as sincerely.

*Darius who is the one who came up with the idea and has had much longer, much, much longer to think about it, knows why simply going to another, any plane isn't a better idea than the one he proposes*

"Nishka, I know you aren't speaking to me, I know you dont like me. But I will say this, whether I get help or not, I will carry on with my plans. And my plan isn't simply to go to one plane, it is far more intricate than that. But I am hesitant to discuss it in the open. "