GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

Yeah I can see the sheet, actually I was gonna wait to say this until after the characters were made but you each receive another 25,000 gp worth of things like mansions and harems, not to be spent on magic items (at least non roleplay magic items) after you equip yourselves with the 140,000 worth of magic treasure

16 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

It's from HeroLab. I uploaded the source instead of the PDF.  The link is updated now. You should be able to open the PDF.

It works now, she looks fun!

I am glad I decided to learn Charm Person, Charm Fey and Instill Lust spells... Though those will saves are going to be a problem.

Edited by PsychoSexual

8 hours ago, PsychoSexual said:

Shouldn't I wait for the rest of the players or is this more like 1 on 1?

The party will come together eventually, but I'm ok with individual introductions as well even though they are more work. It's up to you how you wish to begin really=)

1 minute ago, GM Angel said:

The party will come together eventually, but I'm ok with individual introductions as well even though they are more work. It's up to you how you wish to begin really=)

I am taking to @IsabellaRose, see if she wants to team up.

I see my character as someonevdricej by the pursuit of magical knowledge/power so it might make for sense for my character to be hired or him seek out someone who might help him further his goals. Hope that works with you.

1 minute ago, PsychoSexual said:

I am taking to @IsabellaRose, see if she wants to team up.

I see my character as someonevdricej by the pursuit of magical knowledge/power so it might make for sense for my character to be hired or him seek out someone who might help him further his goals. Hope that works with you.

Yeah that's cool, we will see what IsabellaRose wants to do for the introduction as well, I can put you together quite easily if that is the desire.