GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

discussing! what DO you guys wanna play? sexually and not of course...

sexually...i'll definitely be doing female, maybe futa, and otherwise i unno

nonsexually, i'm thinkin' like, barbarian, summoner, alchemist, or like, sorcerer or something, pending where i needa be on the martial-caster scale

• Love 2

On top of making characters think of at least one fantasy world/D&D sexy scenario you would like to explore and I'll work it in at some point. When it comes to character stories the World is a Golarion/Faerun/Eberron mix and any type of character and background you can think of will fit. I'll work more on individual hooks once I know more who your characters are.

Just for some in world context and character planning foreknowledge the legend lore spell considers characters over 11th level legendary and so do I, so all of your characters, unless the have been working in the shadows, are impressive and well known figures, rumor wise.

There will be multiple opportunities to gain templates in this campaign, such as shade, vampire, lich, etc and multiple opportunities to ascend to mythic ranks as defined in the mythic adventures supplement, though it isn't guaranteed.

6 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

In the overview tab there is a bit about the characters, lvl 13, 25 point buy, 140,000 gp in magic items, The craft feats allow you to buy relevant magic items at half price iniatally, assuming you meet the prerequisites, to represent previous work.

Thanks.

I have an app produces PDFs, would that be okay for inspection? I have the character dine except for equipment and spells.