GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

8 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Yeah Adam didn't actually see it but there was some misunderstanding there so for the sake of ease I will rule he did, the psionic mind touched his briefly as well.

Ok then Ill play as if Darius simply hasn't heard him talk about it that he has only told Nishka.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MIroque said:

Sooo, could GM paint an little picture what is happening at this instant. 

I would say I am doing my own thing for the moment but if you wish my help with the undead lich let me know.

Though I think your character is almost certainly better with the undead than my own.

1 minute ago, GM Angel said:

"Why are you even here?" Lady Gold asks the diminutive Lich. "I mean I know you want me dead but why here? Why now? Why just dealt with another of Shar's minions just moments before, were you with her?"

"Hmmm? Oh, because my master the Demigod Volumvax, Shar's Hound of the Hunt and her former Herald summoned me here!" The Lich declares.

Lady Gold raised her eyebrows. "Hound of the Hunt?" She murmurs.

Well that explains a lot! Thanks!

Nishka would not know any of this though. So she thought of one of the more powerful spells she had. I guess I am polymorphed now until something can change me back...if that is possible.

I fully accept that a "punishment" was due, but could it be something less "overwhelming"?

Edited by JennyDK

Well it's not punishment you just attacked him twice and he actually has the second spell himself so he lashed out.  He is mostly comedy relief currently and a source of info at this stage and he isn't wearing any of his magic items either so if the party attacks they can most likely overcome him.

11 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Well it's not punishment you just attacked him twice and he actually has the second spell himself so he lashed out.  He is mostly comedy relief currently and a source of info at this stage and he isn't wearing any of his magic items either so if the party attacks they can most likely overcome him.

Hopefully I can get him to retreat though dispelling the spell might be very difficult if he is caster level 22... Though CR and CL aren't the same thing.