GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

@MIroque

@WritesNaughtyStories

@agdiv

@Balthier

Your character sheets have been updated and verified. Thank you for doing it so quickly. Special thanks to Balthier whose sheet was super clear and easy to check.

@IsabellaRose

I couldn't check your sheet the link isn't working 😅

@JennyDK

No rush in updating your character sheet, just a reminder.

• Like 1

Is it really that good? 😅 Just what my app gives me...

@PsychoSexualI wonder if we should consider letting one more in if they want to be a straight cleric/backup healer. I intend to try to check in every day, but work life is very chaotic some days/weeks. Or maybe an NPC backup healer from my temple?  Can I create one and post it in case I'm off for whatever unforseen reason? I would hate for the party to be without heals if something came up for me.  Wait we have a druid too right?  Is that enough healing?

Just now, Balthier said:

Is it really that good? 😅 Just what my app gives me...

@PsychoSexualI wonder if we should consider letting one more in if they want to be a straight cleric/backup healer. I intend to try to check in every day, but work life is very chaotic some days/weeks. Or maybe an NPC backup healer from my temple?  Can I create one and post it in case I'm off for whatever unforseen reason? I would hate for the party to be without heals if something came up for me.  Wait we have a druid too right?  Is that enough healing?

For the moment the game is on hold. So you don't have to worry about that. Your character isn't the only character with healing. Nishka can do it too.

If you consent to it, I'll make sure your character heals others when you aren't around.

• Like 1

@IsabellaRose

Thank you for updating your character sheet, it has now been aoproved. It was very clear and easy to check.

I think the easy ones are characters that don't multiclass and do the same thing with their favourite class bonus.

Ironically, my character own doesn't follow those rules.

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I only need to pick my hex and spells...and reflavour... *shudders*

Luckily it is just two spells and one hex though.

Should have made a barbarian xD

No rush.

When I first saw your characters picture, I thought you had made some kind of gun centric character.

8 hours ago, PsychoSexual said:

@IsabellaRose

Thank you for updating your character sheet, it has now been aoproved. It was very clear and easy to check.

I think the easy ones are characters that don't multiclass and do the same thing with their favourite class bonus.

Ironically, my character own doesn't follow those rules.

HeroLab does everything for me. I updated her entire entourage and added new members (simulating some level 1 to 2 updates from her retinue) in about the same time it normally would have taken me to update her and her cohort.

I paid a shit ton of money for HeroLab years ago when I was running 2 Pathfinder games and playing in 3 others. It was so worth it. I bought all the sourcebooks, too. The cool thing is that it only shows you valid selections for your character, and reminds you of everything you might otherwise forget. You just click along the tabs that are colored red indicating there is unfinished information there, and you can't miss any of your items to update when leveling. 

It makes it so much easier to focus on the flavor of the character, because I don't have to think about mechanics.

I think I have updated post for everyone that was waiting from input from our GM. If I missed someone just let me know.

I have used purple text to illustrate when I speak as anyone that isn't Darius so you know at a glance which posts are which.

Any questions, please let me know.

• Like 2

Just now, JennyDK said:

How far away is the dinner scene? xD

Well Darius and Nephthys are already having dinner, Lady Gold has retired for the night. And I believe its the same of Kazumi, the butler intends to introduce Ferax to the group that will likely be at Dinner so not long depending on replies from people.