GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

No worries, @Dozle The Crusader. Take your time!

@Balthier, if Jerell wants to spend more time with Shandana, she will gladly spend the night with him. 

Unless anyone is waiting for a reply from Kazumi, Hai Linh, or any of Kazumi's retinue, I think I'm caught up. I won't bore you with a "Kazumi in her room" post unless you guys want the character exposition. I was planning on waiting til the morning for Kazumi to appear again and pickup with this merchant.

14 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

No worries, @Dozle The Crusader. Take your time!

@Balthier, if Jerell wants to spend more time with Shandana, she will gladly spend the night with him. 

Unless anyone is waiting for a reply from Kazumi, Hai Linh, or any of Kazumi's retinue, I think I'm caught up. I won't bore you with a "Kazumi in her room" post unless you guys want the character exposition. I was planning on waiting til the morning for Kazumi to appear again and pickup with this merchant.

@IsabellaRoseThank you. He does, but maybe the scene with the 2 of them just fades to black for tonight.  I don't want to delay time progression too much at this time.

1 minute ago, GM Angel said:

This time you count as rested for eight hours and have new spells prepared and your leveled up but don't count on a 15-min adventuring day all the time, there will be times when the PCs are pressed by circumstances.

Ok to be fair I dont think any of us was expecting getting back to the plot so quickly...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

@psychosexual where is the extra 100 gold you are paying for the scroll coming from?

Actually my bad is an extra 500gp, its because the spell has a material cost of 500gp, I will update my character sheet accordingly.

Edited by PsychoSexual