GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

56 minutes ago, Balthier said:

If she really wanted it, I don't suppose Adam and Jerell could hold those actions until she was done? 😅

Nishka, Adam and Jerell's conversation would have taken some time... Thought not sure that would maake a difference.

Yeah you can hold the actions until she is done if you like.

• Like 1

Yeah, shit. So I have two unexpected house guests coming over soon and they will be staying with me for I don't know how long so for practical purposes I will have to leave Ecchidreams mostly untouched for awhile.

I am shutting down this game, at least for now, my deepest and most sincere apologies.

I will return as soon as I am able! And if I have times when I can sneak on!

• Sad 1

Am I really starting to think we ought to discuss how we bring the party together?

Right now it just seems a bit all over the place and I think it's best to have a group that actually wants to work together and can somehow get along. Most often I think we are discussing rules rather than roleplaying between our characters and how we can make that work better.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Am I really starting to think we ought to discuss how we bring the party together?

Right now it just seems a bit all over the place and I think it's best to have a group that actually wants to work together and can somehow get along. Most often I think we are discussing rules rather than roleplaying between our characters and how we can make that work better.

It's mostly a moot point since the game is stopped.

Darius did just ask for help from the entire party and one of the reasons I did so was to bring the party together or at least try to.

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Paused or fully stopped?

Given how he is and how he has acted, Nishka might not be inclined to follow a clearly evil person.

I understand our character's have their difference just thought I should mention it is an attempt to bring the party closer.

Paused is the correct term, you are correct.

Well now that I have more time I also want to apologize for my general low energy and also lack of response to social dynamic issues in the party.

I've been running at like 10% for awhile now and that's bad as a GM, I'm kinda shitting my pants with this game, normally my play by post game posts are like novels, not one liners and that extreme scene setting is what let's my style of letting the PCs make whatever choice they like work because they have a lot to work with.

Anyway once this real life crisis is over I'm gonna work to reinvigorate all I do. I haven't even had energy to work of my fiction story here which prolly should have been a warning sign to me as I find writing very easy.

If when I'm free and back in gear some of you still want to play I would love that! In the meantime I'll work on getting my confidence at writing back and trying to build my energy when I can post on this site.

Thank you all for playing so far!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm so late to reply, but definitely take whatever time you need. Obviously I know all about taking time.

With that said, I was super excited to return here and play this game, so at least know that even in low energy mode, you were doing a fantastic job! I can't wait to continue this tale and find out what naughty situations I can get Kazumi in to help the group level up!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I hope the game comes back. I was really enjoying it, is so hard to find high level games and I think @Eros Angel did a fantastic job.

If/when she is ready to GM the game again I will help her as best I can. Having said that I know she is very busy at the moment so I dont thinks that will be any time soon.