'Ello All

Hello everyone,

I am, of course, new here and am looking for some new people to RP with. Please look over my "About Me" section before contacting me about writing. 

I have been into RP for over 20 years. (More than half my life) I love doing one on one role play and have always played the female in the relationship (story).

P.S. If you PM me asking if I want to RP, please make sure it is about something I am interested in. If it is something that I consider Taboo, I will hit the ignore button.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here with us, and I hope you find something to your liking! Feel free to have a look through the Welcome Pack that @Temaelrin has put together. It contains a lot of useful information for new dreamers. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff!

Archived