Open Club  ·  72 members

Tentacle Monsters

Finding Partners

What if I came up with a scientist character who needs to know about and understand EVERY capability of tentacle creatures... she would definitely be interested in Stephanie. Maybe she doesn't even know Stephanie is a tentacle alien, but Stephanie knows my scientist from the news and comes to show her a new tentacle variation. Maybe they go on a date, and then Stephanie reveals her true tentacle nature. 

Or... if either of my existing characters Leigh or Jenny Jay interest you, we could come up with a scene to introduce either of them to Stephanie.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, @BenHawkinsLivesHere! If you don't find a partner, it's probably not you. The club's been pretty dead for a while and I was just trying to get it started back up again. I have a couple characters you could play with, or I come up with a new one that fits what you're looking for...

There's Leigh who is basically a bubbly, joyful tentacle slut, Jenny who is a standoffish supermodel interested in he fist tentacle experience, and all the doctors of COITUS who would love to learn more about Red.

• Thanks 1

Hey, @IsabellaRose, thanks for the encouragement! I’d love to help get it started back up. I’ve seen a few areas on here (not just this club) that are dead or dying out. Perhaps if we start seeing a few role plays in these public rooms it might help...in the spirit of that, I think I would like to play. I’ve been looking over the doctors...as well as Jenny. I’m just debating at the moment about which might be a good partner.

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, LewdiKris said:

Looking for a tentacle monster who need some serious study, Doctor Merlot is a little niave about what that might entail, but shes determined to swallow... Her pride, for science!

I was actually look around here because tentacles are awesome, and saw this one and made my character more in line for seeking some scientific study.  If you wanted to explore that I would be down!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! Still need to do stuff like write out my character, but wanted to put in this post ahead of time. Also go easy on me, this is my first time in an Open Club.

Was interested in an idea of using a human female Thief who is seeking relics or something off of the alien planet to then sell on the Earth Black Market. Sneaking onto a ferry ship headed towards the planet, she finds some kind of ancient temple, or something like for example the tentacle alien’s version of the Ancient Pyramids, and has to navigate through the place to locate and steal artifacts or the sort that will make her a high dollar. To not spoil too much now, she’ll ultimately end up in a situation that makes her encounter like an old tentacle monster or pit of slumbering tentacles, and she ends up being used and permanently modified.

Looking one, maybe two partners to help with the RP. Let me know if you’re interested.~

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got another slime!

This one is mean and looking to turn his host into a slave. He won't take no for an answer, and will be breed his bitch until she can't even think if it means making her do his bidding. Though if she behaves, he might reward her in other ways.

https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/6865-jetik-the-parasite/