(( the post became too long when I included Joey's action in the second half, so I skipped it for the part and was waiting for you to read and reply first so I could put it on the next post ))

"Oh yeah!" he sinks deeper in between her legs and starts to fuck her really fast and hard, hitting up her womb and beyond with each thrust. He looks at Josephine right in the eyes as he spanks her gigantic ass and feels her breasts wobbling up and down allover his chest. Meanwhile Joey was looking at them all along as his 62 inch cock was throbbing. He couldn't help but licking his lips instinctively as his mom was moaning and shivering so enticingly from being pounded by the other male so hard and deep. Joey grabbed his cock, and started to copy the movements when his mom stroked it earlier, "mmm..." Joey whimpers as he keeps stroking his own cock harder while looking at them.

Iori almost forgot from the pleasure that he was about to include Joey in as well, but gets reminded when Joey yells in an excited tone, "Mister! Teach me how to do it too! I wanna do this trick on my mommy too!"

"Oh yes baby!" He quickly speaks as he stops thrusting momentarily but stays all the way inside her then rolls on the couch to take her on top of him. The couch makes a sloppy noise from all the cum it soaked earlier. As he is under her now, he reaches out for her ass cheeks and spreads them wide revealing her butt-hole, which was now wet as well from all the cum she squirted out. "See this hole baby? Put your cock in this" Iori keeps holding Josephine tightly as he open her up for Joey.

Joey nods with excitement before scooting in and doing what Iori said. He quickly pushes his tip in his mom's ass as another full little moan is heard from her back. At the same time, Iori gets rewarded with another splash of her juices, he forgot if it was the 11th of 12th time of her cumming in this short time span. Joey seemed to picked up on it quickly, as he copies Iori accurately and pushes his 62 inches cock all the way up into his mom's ass. Meanwhile, the whole couch feels like a mudswamp and stinks as sexy as something out of this world as Josephine came about 8 more times while his son was pushing his cock up her ass.

"mmmm! Mister! I love this trick! What is this trick called?" Joey whispers mid moans as he is fucking his mom's ass uncotrollably. Iori smirks, "This trick is called fucking... since you did this on your mom's ass, you are fucking her ass, and I am fucking her pussy. Do you like fucking you mom's ass?" Iori asks, picking up his pace again as Joey was all the way in now. He could feel the bulge of Joey's cock rubbing on to his dick through the walls inside Josephine as he was matching up with his pace. "Yes! Yes I'm loving to fuck my mom, I love fucking my mom's ass! I will fuck my mom everyday now!" Joey replies in a crazed tone.

• Love 1

For a moment or two I forgot we had my son nearby, naked and hard as well, but of course I am brought of my pleasured trance once this fact is made clear. Then my body is grabbed and turned around, pulling me on top of you, making my wide, fat and soft ass stick up into the air, looking so lovely, blubbery and inviting. I do not resist or struggle as hands grab my ass cheeks to pull them apart. My mind is pretty much fogged with pleasure and arousal, which is probably the biggest reason why I am not stopping any of this. Should any hint of desire to stop emerge, it is quickly extinguished by another wave of pleasure or an orgasm.
Before I know it, I feel the heavy slap of my son's cock hit between my cheeks and how it slooooowly drags down, aiming for my virgin asshole. I bite my lower lip in anticipation for what is about to happen."Ahhhh...fuuuuuck you are soooo biiiig sweeety! I...I never...in the ass befoore....mmmmm..no..noot soo f-...AHH GOOODD..CCUUUUMMMIIIINNNNGGG!!", I scream out hard and feel that climax slowly die down a bit. So I look at Joey again over my shoulder."Honey...I..am not sure you will fi-...AHHHHH FUUUCCCKIINNNGG!! I AAMM CUUMMIIINNNG FROOMM MYYY SOOOON'SSS COOOOCK!", I yell out after that and it mostly goes like this until he is balls deep.

Meanwhile my boobs are so huge and pillowy that practically only your nose can provide oxygen and otherwise of your face is covered with breast flesh.

The two megacocks soon begin to pump and pound faster, harder and deeper. The room is soon dominated  by sounds such as PLAAP!! SLAAAP!!! THWAAP! SMAACKK! PLAAAP! SLAAAP! THUUUD! PLAAAP!! SMAAACK!! OF course, it is impossible for me to stay quiet as such two giant meaty spears thrust in and out of me and I can tell a good rhythm is found by the pair of males."OHHHH SHHIIITTT! SOOO FUUULLL OFF COOOCK!!! I MIIIGHT BURRSSTT!! HNNNGGGG...ITT FEEELLS GOOOO!! YOU  TWOO FUUCKK SOOO WELLL!!", I continue to scream out hard and loud.

• Love 1

Iori grins at the reply and seeing Josephine's reactions. He looks up at Josephine's face while groping her massive breasts and starting to knead on them firmly. The both boys keep fucking the mature woman to their heart's content while Iori getting splashed with her juices. "You seem to be loving how your son is destroying your ass" he whispers in a naughty tone while stuffing his mouth with her massive, long and fat nipples. He wasn't wrong about Joey, as the busty woman was jiggling wildly on top of him from Joey deep and hard pounds, which only got harder and faster with time. Iori took some time to appreciate her huge HH cup jugs and almost 5 inch long fat nipples as they were almost deep-throating him. He grabbed the massive jug with both of his hands and started to fondle and pump it on his face while he suckled on the nipple.

The natural tits were jiggling on his face without any control and it was getting hard for him to breath. Iori enjoyed this suffocation but he decided to give it to her like her son giving it, deep and hard. He lets go off her breasts and grabs her giant ass cheeks as he forms a rhythm with Joey starts to pound up and down. Both the boys are now pounding into Josephine, with their massive cocks, at the same time. Their cocks could feel the other one, bulging up under the walls of her flesh in the holes. "Oh... Oh mommy... this feels so good... please let me do this to you every night when you tell me goodnight... mmm mommy!" Joey moans out loudly as he is shivering from the pleasure and sees Iori spanking his mom's massive ass cheek and squeezing it playfully. He copies Iori and spanks her ass too, Iori grins seeing that. "Ask mommy if she likes that?" he says to Joey while breathing heavy and in the mid of biting her heavy tit-flesh. "Ooo.. mommy do you like that?" Joey asks as he spanked her again while the boys sandwiched her.

• Like 1

Anyone on this floor must be able to hear what is going on in here, but none of us seem to even think about that as we are lost in the moment and even if we did think about it, it's doubtful we would care anyway. The noises goes from PLAP...PLAP..PLAP....PLAP and to more like PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP like a machine gun fire of flesh meeting flesh.

As the heavy fucking  commences, my own my body goes from mostly laying still and more and more into meeting the many and heavy thrusts as I am able to and  even Joey can surely feel how I am getting increasingly into this whole thing, despite how riled up he is at the moment and no matter how good he feels. My body is coverted in heavy goose bumps and every place able to throb does so constantly.

My groans and moans keep increasing in volume and frequency as the pleasure just keeps on rising and I have no idea how good this could end up feeling, but I have no intention of wanting it to stop feeling better by each passing moment.
"AHHHH.....FF..FUUUUCCKK!! Joeeyyy....Iorrriii....you are soooo huuuuge insiiiide of meee!! Nghhhhjhhhh...yesss honnneeyy...I loooove your cocks filllling me uppp sooo well and makiiiiing mommmmy cuuuuumm haaard and looooots!!", I moan out deeply.

• Love 1

Joey's cock throbs hearing his mother's words, as if he grew up with this one incident and understood perfectly what his mother meant. "Does cumming make you feel good mommy? Then I will make you cum, again and again; I love you mommy!" Joey reflected he knew what he was talking about as he started pounding like a machine, while Iori in the bottom feels waves of juices are cluttering up in her womb from how frequently she is cumming. She at least came 6 times during this short time span of Joey whispering lewd words. "Kiss me mommy! With your tongue!" Joey demanded with his little voice as he wrapped his small arms around her stomach and leaned closer while fucking her as hard as he can.

It was getting too hot for Iori with all these juices not having a way to come as his massive cock filled her pussy up fully. "Annnh fuck!" Iori is heard moaning loudly as he pulls his about 30 inch of his cock out and her orgasm just splashed out. By now, she came at least 20 times as it all came down like a fountain from her juicy muff. The couch could soak only so much juices as Josephine's knees and Iori's crotch submerges in the cum. Iori pushes slams his cock 30 inch back in again as he gets greeted by another huge splash of cum but he picks up the pace and keeps thrusting up and down as hard as he can.

At that moment, Iori got a call on his landline, "Oh shit..." he whispers as it got auto received on speaker for some reason. Whoever called heard loud 'squish squish squish plap thap squish" and obnoxiously loud moans from his side. Luckily it was a friend, and as he heard multiple voices he knew something was up, "I'm coming over!" the line hung up with those words in a raspy tone.

• Love 1

It seems like my little Joey is a good and fast learner, particularly under these circumstances it seems, as his mind rapidly draws in and absorbs every new lewd word being uttered and he even seems to get the overall meaning of them as well."AHHH...yessssss...cummmmiiinnng meeeans you feeeel like your body is about to burst with pleasureea...ahhhhh...yesssss...makkke mommy cummm a looot moooore!", I moan heavily back and without hesitation I turn my neck enough for my son to be able to kiss my lips once more and you are able to see motherr and son make out heavily as I sit on top of you and still matching y our movements as well as possible.

My body seems to have a life of its own, so when the 30 inches vanishes, my pelvis is quick to react and slam down hard and heavily, adding to the loud perverted sex noises being made throughout the apartment. As I am too much engrossed in the pleasure and arousal from being double penetrated and kissing Joey, I do not register anything about that phone call.

Iori's cock start to throb harder seeing how passionately Josephine is making out with her son. He felt a wild stream of her cum crushing on his cock as their lips met, "mmmm! your son is a great kisser I see! unh... let me taste those lips too." As they were making out Iori leaned his face up and kissed both of them. He then slides his tongue into Josephine's mouth to be greeted with Joey's tongue their as well, as the both boys licks the insides of her mouth hungrily. Iori squeezes her butt cheeks firmly before reaching out for Joey's butt. He grabs on to them tightly and makes him thrusts harder into his mom's ass, making her ride Iori's cock harder and deeper in the process as the bulge of two cocks can be seen on the surface of her tummy every time they would thrust.

Meanwhile a creaking noise of the door is heard. The door wasn't locked and someone walked in. He followed the hip clapping sounds  into the living room and found a little boy and Iori banging a mature woman out her brains. The sight immediate arouses him as he takes his pants off and reveals his erected 52 inch cock. Without even caring to greet anyone there he slides his shaft in between the lips of the kissing trio, moaning loudly as three kisses his cock for a few moments without realizing it at first.

• Like 1

The three of us simply cave more and more into our primal and animalistic desires and urges. The two cocks pound on and on and on relentlessly, burying themselves deep within me and causing greater and greater pleasure on my end, as well as moans, screams and panting that keeps getting louder and more frequent. There is no thoughts about how much noise we are making and who might hear us. I welcome the extra lips, tongue and face near the ones of me and Joey, the kiss turning even more lewd and intimate.

And if one thought it could not get even more wild, a third cock appears between our eager, open and kissing mouths, without any of us truly noticing this. Instead three lips, tongues and mouths incorporate the fresh cock into our mouth circle, where we mix up kisssing each other and/or the meaty shaft, licking, sucking and so on. Basically, it is a mess around our faces as it is mostly a blur of pleasure, moans, tongues, a fat cock, lips and overall eagerness and lust.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up