The tall young male was waiting reasonably in front of the lift door. He seems to be alone in the corridor right now. He has headphones on and holding the extended handle of a luggage. He seems a little nervous and tired. "What if there is someone in the lift? What if they make eye contacts with me? What am I gonna do? hmmm..." a thought suddenly crosses his mind and he starts to rehearse the introduction of himself in his mind. Eventually the lift reaches the ground floor, and Iori saw none when the doors opened. "Oh..." he let's out a sigh of relief and gets into the lift. He presses the button 8 and waits patiently for the lift doors to close down, in hopes he might catch the glimpse of another person. "Why do I even do this... not like I would have the courage to wave at them or something..." Iori asks himself as the doors slowly close down and the lift starts going up.

It takes a few seconds for him to reach the 8th floor. Needless to say, he was rehearsing the introduction in his head again in case he meets someone after getting down from the lift, but same thing as earlier happens and he gets down. "805..." he mumbles to himself as he looks around for the apartment he is supposed to move in, while pacing through the corridor. "Ahh, there!" he let's out a sigh of relief as he finds the apartment. His heavier belongings were already moved in, so he unlocks the door with a happy mood and walks into his apartment.

Iori didn't really bother to bring out all of his clothes from the luggage and sorting them out. He only stripped out of his travel clothes and put on a pair of black trousers without any undergarments. He seems to be too lazy to put on a shirt for the time being as well, as he walks to fridge. He grabs a covered, one-time coffee mug from the fridge and walks to the balcony. He slightly bends over the railing, and rests his arms over it while occasionally sipping coffee as he looks out to this calm apartment complex.

It's past 6pm now and Iori just back from Josephine's apartment, with a raging boner. He quickly closes the door behind him and starts walking towards the shower, taking his stained tshirt off and eventually his trousers as well. He puts them up in the washing machine before grabbing his towel and walking into the shower.

Iori can't stop thinking about Josephine, as he turns the shower on. He meaty cock is standing up to a full erection now. He starts stroking his hardening cock while he thinks about how Josephine must look without her clothes on.

He spends about an hour in the shower before finally coming out. He is panting as he comes out, but he looks calm and relaxed. He then walks up to his bedroom. He puts a pair of boxer shorts on and a tank top that sports his abs. The male walks to the living room afterwards, turning the tv on to watch something as he takes a seat and leans in a relaxed manner against his couch.

Somehow I managed to handle the situation relatively well, all things considered. Honestly, I had no idea that meat could get that big at all, but the image is pretty much b urned into my memory right now, making doing the rest of the chores and day more difficult. Of course, I did mean it when I said this did not have to change anything and I am sure it was mostly just the hormones acting for both of us. Still, the rest of the day passes by rather uneventfully.

Since this is the weekend and Friday, that means I get my son Joey, back from my mother. Like usual, we are not on the best terms, her and I, but we have learned to be a bit closer though, especially once she had more time with Joey who does indeed love to spend time with grandma. It seems like she has loosened up a little bit from when I was younger.

With yesterday's event dealt with, I see no reason why we can't stop by and say hello to you. So I take my son with me and then knock on the door of my neighbour.

• Like 1

Hearing the knock on the door Iori gets up from the couch, "Coming~!" He says in a loud enough tone for the visitors to hear him. He was still wearing the same vest and the boxers from the other day when he got back from Josephine's apartment. As he opens the door he finds Josephine with a very cute little boy. "Heyyy, what a pleasant surprise!" Iori exclaims with joy. "Awww who's this little prince charming?" He says in a jolly tone, bending down to his knees so he can get to eye level with the boy, "Aww look at him! so cute!" he ruffles Joey's hair playfully. He then approaches his hand until Joey takes and shakes his hand, "Aww, such a gentle man!" he says with cute tone before standing up.

"Please come in!" He moves out of the path of the door, letting them walk in as he gently closed the door behind them, "Would you like to have a drink?" He asks Josephine with a smile before turning to her boy, "What would you like dear? Chips? Would you like some chips, or chocolate bars maybe?" he asks him in loving tone, then starts pacing towards the kitchen to get something to eat with them.

I give off a small, but still genuine smile as I see him greet us both."Hey. I just wanted to drop by now that I had my little special guy come over this weekend. My boy is rather shy around new people, so he hides a bit behind me and tries to size you up already. Though he does think that if I am good with your presence, he will be more okay, especially compared to his own father. His little face is even cutely blushing a bit.

"You will have to excuse him for a bit...he is always like this around strangers. Don't worry too much about it...if you have some chocolate milk or cookies I am sure you will be good friends soon enough", I say reassuringly as we make our way inside of the apartment. Even though Joey tries to hide it, his gaze upon my giant soft ass, breasts, legs and hips all tell a clear tale of his inner thoughts right now.

"Chocolate milk you say?" Iori turns with a smile, "Then your boy will have a treat~!" Iori quickly paces towards the fridge. He now feels really relieved seeing Josephine came to his home, reflecting she didn't mind what happened at her place the other day. This also fuels up his fantasies to be inside this busty woman's pants. "Please take a seat in the living room, I will be there shortly!" he says happily as he walks to the fridge.

Iori opens the fridge and grabs container of chocolate milk, then walks to the table to pour a glass. He then walks to the kitchen and brings out a jar of his mom's home-made cookies and puts them on a plate. He then walks back to the fridge again, grabbing two cans of light beer for themselves. He places them up nicely on a tray and walks the living room, there he finds Joey cuddling up to his mom; trying to rest his head on her bosom. "I hope you like the cookies! And..." he then turns to Josephine and whispers "I'm sorry if this is awkward to drink in front of a child, but it's just beer. I really hope you don't mind to take a sip or two" he whispers with a smile

Joey was acting a little restless as if he wanted to cling to his mom closer. His eyes were following his mom's firm ass as she was naturally walking in a sexy swinging gait. As she takes her seat on the long couch Joey quickly sits beside his mom and hugs her waist burying his face on the side of her breasts. A movement can be seen in his pants, but the little kid has hardly any ideas about what's happening. So he keeps hugging his mom the way he is, while his bulge gets more visible with time.

As Iori appeared with cookies, that temporarily distracts the little boy, "Thank you, mister!" he says in a cute little happy tone as he digs in the plates of cookies while Iori sits on the other side of his mom in the same couch.

Both of us wander inside, with Joey keeping his distance still and then quickly comes to sit by my side and even hug my body like always. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's because he is being shy, seeking closeness or a mixture of the two. I try my best not to make him too clingy so he doesn't have to rely on my presence. Still I do ruffle his short hair lightly and smile at him."You can relax sweety. Iroi is a decent person - he was brought up kind of like me, so you can already guess that he is not someone to be nervous around", I tell him and smile softly.

I pet his head lightly as he thanks for politely."Feeling better Joey?", I ask him while he eats cookies and drinks his chocolate milk.

"Mhmm! The cookies are so yummy!" Joey smiles and nuzzles against his mom's hand. Hearing the words from his mom, it relaxes Joey more as he feels more like himself with the comfort of home made cookies and the chocolate milk.

"Would you like to watch something dear? Cartoons?" Iori asks him with a smile. As Joye nods, Iori turns the tv on, and puts a cartoon channel on. It was showing Tom & Jerry. Joey seems even happier now as he looks at the television while dipping his cookies in the chocolate milk and eating them.

Iori looks at Joey as he is eating so happily, "It's such a bliss to watch him so happy." As Iori turned to Josephine while speaking, her huge cleavage came to his sight as she was wearing just a tank top. This site sends a jolt of arousal through his veins as he starts to get hard. He didnt notice the shorts were up on his thighs, so he can't tell that his tip is peeking out of the boxer shorts now. He keeps admiring her for a minute or two, without realizing if she has noticed his gaze or not; as he instinctively scoot a little closer. "You're look great by the way." He almost whispers the words out he then grabs both the beer can and holds one out for Josephine to take.

I feel more relieved with my son Joey more at ease and comfortable, meaning we can simply enjoy the time here and he seems happy enough to have cartoons to watch for now. Of course, this leaves me with more focus on what else is happening in the room now."Ohhh, I am glad you are okay with kids. Perhaps if he likes it here enough, he can stay over if he wants, right Joey?", I ask him and smile softly.

I grab the other beer can and lightly taps yours with it."Ohhh, since it's Friday there is no harm in a beer or two. After all, we might as well celebrate us both moving in, if jsut a little", I comment and in contrast to you, my gaze finally notices what looks like a huge, wide and mushroom shaped cock tip poke out from way below your shorts where it seems to throb lightly and slowly grow as well."Ohhhh, thank you. Always nice to hear and especially if handsome young men", I say and then try to hide my occasioanl peeking downwards.

"Heh, nothing compares to the beauty and grace of a mature woman" Iori says with a smile. As Josephine was busy peeking down at his crotch, Iori was busy peeking as much as he can at her huge breasts. He notices her nipples are hardening up as the print of them are getting clearer on her tank top. This really urges him to stroke his cock as he gets more aroused. A few more inches peeks out as Iori is still oblivious about the fact. "Indeed! I could bring a few more cans if I you want!" he says with a smile. He then opens his can and holds it out, "Here's to our arrival in the complex"

As they made a toast and now drinking sip by sip, the tension between them was getting intense. "God... those nipples are huge... I could suck on them all day.." Iori think to himself as her nipples are basically poking out of her tank top now, while almost 8 inches of his cock peeks out of his boxers. Joey hasn't noticed anything yet he was distracted with the tv. So Iori decides to tease him a little,

"Psst. Joey! come here" he whispers while leaning his head over Josephine's lap, after hearing Iori Joey leans over as well, "Shhhh, be quiet, this is between you and me okay? Does your mom still kiss you on the mouth?" Iori's intention was to play around with Joey, seeing kids of his age get shy when asked this question. But Joey's eyes sparkle up, he nods his little head intensely, Seeing the enthusiasm Iori decides to carry on, "Would she give you one now?" he whispers again to Joey while being close to Josephine's lap, acting like she can't hear them.

This encouragement was all Joey needed he quickly opens up his arms and turns to his mom, "Mommy! gimme a kissie!" he says in his cute little bratty tone while making a kissy face. When Josephine finally leans in to kiss her son, Joey seems overjoyous as he keeps trying to cling on to the kiss.

Although it is just an innocent scene of a mother kissing her son, it turns out to be very arousing, as instinctively Iori looks at Joey's pants. He sees a huge bulge there. Quite surprised by the size he turns to the kissing couple and teasingly whispers, "Think your boy thinks more about you Josephine, than he actually tells you" he grins while speaking as he takes a long sip from his drink.

Edited by Iori

I am not at all used to flirting, even after many years of marriage, but then again Bruce spent with little time and effort to try and make me feel good about my looks and such, so it's no wonder that this works better than it normally would have. A blush creeps onto my face as I listen to the words coming out of his mouth to praise my mature looks."Ohhh, I appreciate you finding this old gal worth looking at", I say with a small nervous laugh, though it is easy to tell I am flattered more than that."WEll, as long as it's not like a lot...just a few more for the remainder of the day sounds fine", I say and bang cans once more."Indeed and let us make it a good one", I respond back.

Of course, I do notice the even bigger piece of meat hanging out and without signs of slowing down. My stares grow more intense and curious, but likewise does it get harder to conceal that I am staring down there. Hopefully is the rest of the situation good enough to cover this up, at least for now. Without noticing, my legs spread a bit on their own and I can feel my body heating up and my breathing getting more ragged and thick.

I am off in my own little world, so I don't really notice the exchange between you guys. Then I hear my son ask for a quick smooch and he sometimes does that, so I am not bothered by it. He gets one on the lips pretty fast - it's not like it is about making out with my son. Then I hear you say such things that can easily be misunderstood, but before I can properly process such a statement, I notice how the cock throbs and swells from witnessing what just happened.

"Mommy, it's getting so warm in here... Can I take this off?" Joey complains while pointing at his light sweater, he seems to have not heard what Iori said, as he just scratches his sweater while pouting.

As Joey starts complaining Iori pays attention, "Yeah, it really is getting warmer today. I don't mind if he takes the shirt off" Iori nods in agreement with Joey. Then looks back to Josephine. He notices her legs are spreading up a little, making him more aroused. Now finally notices his cock is sticking out as it hangs down to his knees and slowly touching the back of his own knee. "Shit..." he softly whispers, but it's too late now, there is no way Josephine didn't see it. Since she didn't say anything he doesn't bother with it anymore as he scoots a bit more closer to her, his thigh now softly touching against hers, as he can feel her smooth skin slowly rubbing against him.

Joey now turns to his mom with arms up in the air as he is still pouting, wanting her to take his sweater off.

Iori grabs the can again and takes a long swig from it until the can is empty. "Would you like another drink dear?" Iori asks her softly, as his gaze jump back and forth from her eyes to her cleavage. He is really eager to make a move, but he doesn't really know how he should do that.

Edited by Iori

I sigh softly and give my son a light frown, but he can tell I am not mad at all."Joey...I told you summer was a bad time to wear these...geez!", I say to him and then help him take off his sweater.'Well, at least he feels good enough to be this open and such', I think to myself, trying to see the positive sides of this. Soon enough the cute and bare chest of Joey is revealed to us.

I do notice how he squirms closer and the cock gets more and more clearly in view due to the size and position of it. Of course it makes it even harder to avoid being caught looking at, but for now I try to act cool and calm. Still, my body acts more on its own and without me noticing, my legs spread even more wide, revealing the slightest part of my panties. A small damp spot can be seen, as well as the minute part of my massive puffy camel toe.

I grab the new and full can, which I begin to sip from, though now a bit bigger and longer sips.

As Iori looked down, he saw Josephine's legs were spreading up more, to the point her skirt is hiking up a little. He pretends like he is grabbing another can of beer as he leans forward and discreetly shoots his gaze in between her legs as his eyes get treated with the erotic site of her panties that are slowly getting wet and print of her slit over it. He doesn't even pay attention to the rest of the environment anymore, as his cock now almost touching his ankles. He keeps gazing for a few moments before finally leaning up with the beer.

He was struggling to gather up the courage to whisper something suggestive at that moment Joey suddenly giggles, "Mommy, look" he quickly points out at Iori's thighs, showing his massive cock that is popping out from there while shaking her with the other hand, grabbing her by the arm. "I have one like that big too! It grows bigger when you kiss me and hug me before sleep mommy!" Joey says in an excited tone as he giggles.

There is no way Iori's cock is unnoticed now. Although they have been checking each other out for a while now, Iori still gets rosey cheeks from blushing hard as he gets exposed like that. He looks at Josephine right in the eyes, indicating he knows she has been liking what she has been seeing, but he doesn't say anything out loud.

• Love 1

It seems like this whole visit is turning more and more tense and lewd by the minute and now none of us seem to be trying to hide much more anymore. I was about to get ready to leave when my son spew out those words and for some reason I cannot rise from my seat. My breathing is even heaver and deeper now and I would be lying to myself if I said I did not stare a lot or liked what I saw this far.

"Uhmm...sweety..are you sure about that? I mean...does mommy do that kind of thing to...your body?", I ask my son, trying not to focus too much on the cock rising by each passing second.

"What kind of thing mommy? You mean magic?" Joey wonders, "Yes mommy does that magic on me every time! Would you like to see?" Joey seems over excited as he gets the opportunity to show off this 'magic trick'. As that reflects on him not waiting for his mom's response and hopping up on the couch. He quickly pulls his own pants down and opens his arms up for mommy, His cock was already half erected as it reached past his knees, at least about 18 inches, "Gimme a kissie mommy! You'll see the magic!" he makes a kissie face again leaning closer with his pants down.

Meanwhile, this action of Joey gives Iori some courage as he reaches for one of her hands and puts it on the root of his cock. He squeezes his own cock over her hand, making her feeling his shaft, while rubbing her hand along the shaft; up to his knees and then back to his root again. He holds back his moans from how good her hand feels on his cock as he focuses on the reaction of Josephine, trying to figure out how this stunt is going to go. He bites his bottom lip firmly, to not let any moan escape.

Edited by Iori

This situation feels increasingly surreal and more like a dream, which is probably part of the reason why my next action goes much against what I would normally consider doing at all.

It almost feels like someone else is guiding my body, but of course a part of me finds this extremely hot, taboo and utterly enticing. Joey does not get the normal small and quick peck, but rather my lips locking with his deeply and I kiss him passionately. My hand begins to move on its own, but much to  your surprise, my other hand wraps around the cock of my own son, though my hands cannot even  grasp half way around either. I feel how they both throb heavily, especially once my hands then stroke both at once.

Deep groans emerging in the mouth of my son and soon he feels my tongue invading to lash at his.

Joey gets surprised from how long and passionate the kiss is this time but so overwhelmingly pleasuring. He gets forced to close his eyes from the pleasure as he kisses his mom rather frantically for lack of experience but his cock stands in full attention almost immediately; at an impressive length of 55 inches. "mmm! mmmm! " the little boy keeps whimpering against his mother's lips with his eyes still closed and his cock throbbing into her palm. As he feels her tongue sliding past his lips he instinctively starts to suckle on it as he would on a nipple while grabbing his mom's face with his little two hands.

Meanwhile a wide grin draws upon Iori's lips. He quickly takes his pants off as there was no fear of embarrassment right now, while his cock erects to a full length of 51 inches. He moans from the deep of his throat from the overwhelming pleasure as he feels Josephine's grip is getting tighter around his shaft. He scoots closer to her and sinks his face in her neck, kissing and sucking on her skin a little aggressively while his hand reaches under her skirt. He slides the fingers down under her panties and starts to rub her clit playfully, feeling how quickly the fingers are getting soaked from her juices.

Edited by Iori
  • Like 1

This is all so wrong! All so taboo, not okay, not legal...almost every part of my brain screams at me to stop doing this right away and fix this like a proper adult. Yet it keeps happening and I am not sure why just yet, though at the moment I act mostly on instinct and it certainly does not help me in any way that I am now holding onto not just one, but two cocks of this magnitude. A few mental flashbacks of my ex' pathetic excuse for a wiener goes through my mind.

The kiss should have ended before it even started and yet it lingers on and even gets more intense as my legs spread wider, my pussy growing more hot and moist and my lust skyrocketing fully out of control. My pelvis even grinds against the hand aiming to stimulate my vagina and throbbing love button.

Eagerly and hungrily I stroke both enormous pieces of meat in my hands, trying to both stimulate them as well as I can while trying to see just how large they might grow to.

• Love 1

The pleasure is being overwhelming for Joey as his mom's hand keeps wrapping tighter around his cock and stroking faster, as she keeps trying to cover the whole circumference with her hand. His knees are shaking uncontrollably as he finally sits on his knees and scoots even closer to his mom. The little boy hardly has any idea of what is exactly happening, all he knows that this is pleasuring him. He keeps whimpering against his mom's mouth as he starts to copy her tongue movements now, pushing his face closer and dancing his little tongue around his mom's just like she is moving hers. Joey's cock erects even more, a few more inches as it now stands at 62 inches, bringing his tip out fully from his foreskin.

Meanwhile, Iori stops sucking on her neck and looks up to Josephine's face as she is passionately kissing her son. This scene arouses him so much that, his hands start rubbing her clit furiously without him even wanting it to. "Annh... let me taste those lips too.." he whispers while pulling out his hand out of her panty, pull her panties out of her skirt and letting it drop to her ankles. He then slides the soaked fingers up and sucks on the fingers hungrily, licking in all her juices while he keeps moaning from the ecstasy of her handjob.

Iori grabs on her tank top and yanks it down quickly, bringing her huge HH cup breasts out in the open. Her nipples are all erect and twitching, just like his tip is twitching in her hand. He doesn't waste time to lean his face down and starting to suckle on her nipple. "mmm, so perfect..." he whispers as he bites and tugs on her big nipples while his hands finds itself in between her legs again, this time, pushing two of his fingers through her moist slit and starting to thrust them back and forth with the rhythm of her stroking both massive cocks.

Edited by Iori
  • Love 1

The kiss, even this inexperienced with my son, is many times better than any that my former husband managed to give me. It feels insanely right and wrong at the same time. Though soon enough, I can sense his cock grow even bigger, making my lips slip away and both of you can see how my eyes grow big and round, my lips silently mouthing off:"OHHH..HOLLLY FFUUCKIIIINNG SHIIIIIIT!!", as I stare in even greater cock shock, surely making Joey even more happy and proud of having such a lovely piece of meat.

Before I can naturally snap out of my trance, my focus is then taken by the sensation of a mouth suckling on a fat, long and sensitive nipple along with fingers playing with my pussy in this manner, which only makes me hotter and wetter and more lusty."Ahhhhh...fu..fuuuuuuuucccckkk! Mmmmmmmmm, you are booooth immenselyyyy huuuuge and looovellyyyy! Nghhhhhhh...I..I...wan....want moooooore!", I groan out deeply in hunger for heavier stuff.

Joey giggles seeing the reaction of his mother. He is loving how his mom is stroking his cock, "Mommy... mommy... do it more... do it more.. it feels so tingly and good!" he exclaims innocently in his little voice. As he looks down he notices his mom's gigantic HH breasts were out and how hungrily Iori was sucking on a nipple. "Me too! I want too!" he says in an excited tone as he straddles on his mom's lap quickly, lighty face slapping Iori with his massive cock, and smacking his mom's fleshy breasts, eventually sliding in between the huge pair. He quickly starts to suck on the free nipple as the massive nipple almost deep throats him while his cock gets squeezed with his mom's massive jugs, and the tip rests above his mom's shoulder. Joey was moving excitedly from the bliss of sucking on the huge nipples as he figures it was more exciting to move his shaft back and forth through her cleavage. Eventually he forms rhythm and starts fucking his mom's breasts with his giant meaty cock while he sucks on her nipple hungrily.

As Iori gets slapped with the younger cock while having a nipple in his mouth, it shoots his arousal through the roof, erecting his member fully now as it stands at an 57 inches length. He smirks at the sight of Joey fucking his mom's breasts, admiring how the kid figured that out as he slides his face up to Josephines, "Oh... Josephine... I wanna fuck you so much... push all of my length inside that tight pussy of yours..." he whispers staying only inches away from her lips, as he started to finger her really fast and hard while he whispered about her tight pussy. He then leans in and starts to kiss her lips aggressively. He bites and tugs on her top lip, following it up with passing his tongue through her lips and rubbing it against her tongue. He repeats the process, sucking in her saliva hungrily while he throbs in her hand to be inside her pussy.

Edited by Iori

I hardly get a proper chance to reply to my son before his mouth moves to the free nipple, which he latches on, making me feel even better right away. Like metal to a magnet, his cock gets sucked between my enormous, fat and soft jugs, which greets his meat with immense heat and lovely soft skin. This triggers a deeply felt groan from my lips."Joey,  sweeetty...your cock is simply....out of this world! Mmmmmmmmm,  you don't inherit your father there by any stretch of the imagination. Mommy looooves how huge you and Iori are...ahhhnnnn....", I grunt out and let my own son tittyfuck me.

My body and mind are getting overwhelmed by pleasure, lust, eagerness for more - and it shows for all senses, e ven my own son I kiss deeply and heavily back. Right now the thought of how wrong and taboo this all is, is very far from my focus or even on my mind in any fashion. Instead, I allowed my pent up need, my lust and arousal take a hold of me and with my free hand I grip a breast to play with lightly. In between kisses I manage to utter something out."Ohhhhh...ngghhhh..you are boooth sooo biiiig though...I am not...sure if I can", I groan, though showing clear need for it.

Joey let's go of his mom's nipple as he was going out of breath, as the cluttered saliva on her nipple now drips down heavily from her breast. "You love my cock mommy? It's your magic that made it so big!" He then focuses back on her breasts,"I love your boing-boing's too!" He goes back to sucking on her huge nipple like before while titty fucking her again as he is seen to move his waist even faster now.

Meanwhile Iori was biting and sucking on her lips aggressively, inhaling her warm breathes and wiping off her lipstick with his lips while fingering her. He suddenly feels a wide stream of juices gushing out of her pussy. This sends jolts of arousal through his veins and massive confidence boost seeing he made a mature woman cum just by his fingers. "You can take both of us baby... lay down I will set it up" Iori breaks the kiss and approaches towards Joey. He distracts him with a passionate kiss and fingering his butt, exciting his prostate to move him away from his mom for the moment.

Seeing this opportunity, Josephine lays down on her back. She hikes her skirt up to her stomach, fully disclosing her giant ass, thick thighs and juicy muff. As the boys kept making out, she started touching her own clit with one hand while playing with her breast with the other witnessing the scene, spreading her legs wide apart.

"Now..." Iori whispers breaking the kiss and pulling out his finger out of his butt, "I'm going to do a magic trick on your mommy, okay?” As Joey nods he moves over to Josephine

"Are you ready baby?" He whispers for Josephine, after getting an eager nod, Iori moves a few feet back to set his cock on her entrance. Then he starts pushing in, "Unff..." he lets out a loud moan as he pushes the first 4 inch of his giant cock. To that length it went in easily but now she feels extremely tight. "Gosh... was that your husband's length? Oh gosh... this is going to be hard... that's not even 1/10th of my cock..." Iori whispers in the mid of moaning as he starts to thrust back and forth slowly to make more room for his cock to enter. He suddenly pushes 6 more inches of his cock and gets greeted with another flow of her juices for the second time. "Mmm!" He moans loudly as repeats the process, pushing 6-8 inch of his cock in to her until his 57 inch massive cock is all the way in and he is fully on top of her. The couch now feels like a mud swamp while Iori fucks Josephine fast and hard as it soaked in at least 8 waves of Josephine's wild juices in such a short span of time.

Edited by Iori

(What is Joey doing while the second half is going on?)

"Ahhhh, those are called many things sweety...boobs, breasts, tits...stuff like that! Mmmmmmm, yes, I could definitely feel you liking them quite a bit", I moan out once I get a chance to do so, before a long and drawn out moan escapes my lips from orgasming my first time ever, leaving out a small, but strong squirt from my mature pussy onto the fingers using it.

The scene before me is something I would never have imagined happening, especially not with my own underage son. While this is wrong in many ways, I cannot help but like it the more I watch and without thinking I rub myself from watching the delightful sight and hearing my own son getting to kiss his first guy ever and from how his cock is throbbing, he likes it too.

My legs are spread wider than I thought they could be and the sensation of the cock see-sawing its way deeper and deeper causes huge sparks and jolts of pleasure to shoot through my body, making me moan and pant deeply,"Ahhhh,..gggahhh...ngghhh...hhhaannnn...shiiiit I feeel soooo fullll..th...thiiis might b..beee tooo muuuuch! Too muuuch coooock!", cry out deeply.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up