Teacher of the arts.

JennyDK

My first day here and I am so excited to get started and help shape the younger generations into proper and good people with active imaginations and creativity.

I have spent a fair deal of my life trying to make it as an artist and even though I got praise all around, the big leap just never seem to come. While that was rather frustrating and depressing, one day I began to find new ways to utilize my knowledge and talents for creating art.

Then one day, as if fated to be, I ran into one of my older girl friends from college, who studied to be a teacher. Sadly we lost touch after school ended, but we had a pretty good friendship going on and we always enjoyed spending time together. Despite the rather sudden and awkward way to meet, we quickly got into our old routine and the anxiety and uncertainty about the relationship suddenly ending. She offered to take me out for some coffee, so we did just that.

Naturally, I ended up telling her about my woes in the art world and how I wanted to use my talents for something. Fate was not done with me yet, as she proceeds to tell me about this new position at her school for someone like me.

So not only did I get my good friend back, I also got a decent job.

The next thing I know, the school bells are ringing and while I am not extremely nervous, it is of course very new to me....I hope it goes well.

spacer.png

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

I sigh, closing the car door, waving my parents goodbye. I breathed in, taking in the huge school building. I was sure to get lost here. It looked ominous in a way, like a maze. I was hoping to find friends in here.

I went through the door, crowds already filled up the hallways. It was the first day afterall. The entrance ceremony was about to begin. I followed the signs to a huge hall, and took a seat, waiting for the ceremony to begin.i watched many teachers and staff members come in and introduce themselves. Suddenly , I noticed one of the teachers just come in. She had long white hair, large lips, a cute mom-like face, and even huge breas-

I gasp quietly , feeling something stir in my pants. What was this weird feeling? I never had it before. It's as if my penis had a heartbeat. Did I want to pee?  It started swelling a bit. I tried to close my eyes and breathe, calming myself down. After a few minutes, when I felt normal, I looked up again. I saw her again, her hourglass body so clear in the crowd

I felt it again this time, even stronger. My penis started swelling , as if I was growing another leg. I quickly got up , walking as fast as I could go the closest toilet, hoping no one saw it

• Like 1

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Room 1334
      By Room 1334
      Corey had a dark secret, one that could potentially destroy him, he didn't want anyone to know about the sick, wicked desires he had to see little underaged girls  naked tiny, smooth, flat chested little breast, and the perfect thigh gap all little girls had drove him wild
       for years he masturbated to the idea of taking little girls innocence, He imagined Thats what They really wanted, or so least that's the twisted perverted truth he tells himself! That's why he finally decided he would finally take that risk to taste the most forbidden fruits, the virgin pussy of children!
      "Welcome to my home room class, boys and girls! I'm mister Corey," he wrote his name on the chalk board "
    • Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I’ve found a idea that I would love to do based on a hentai I saw, where a character somehow just much younger. 

Ideas for include-
      Mom and son-Mom gets younger and finds her son attracted to her. Or the son is older and goes back to a young boy and the mom finds his cuteness irresistible.
      Dad and Daughter-The father is getting older and has a teenage daughter who his is attracted to. And one day he finds hisself his daughters age.
      Older brother and younger sister- The two new stepsisters hate their older geek of a brother but the brother finds himself young again and the sisters think he is a cute neighbor boy and adore him.
      HeadMaster’s Younger Brother and a private all girl academy-It takes place in a private all girls academy and my character is the younger brother of the HeadMaster and the only guy there. The girls don’t like him and shun him, but one night my character finds himself a young boy again(Expect for his cock size). The girls find him adorable and think he is a kid brother of someone on the campus. My character finds himself in some sexy positions after that.
      If you are interested in this, let me know.
    • PumpkinPatch
      By PumpkinPatch
      Hello there, Pumpkin’s the name. Joined a while ago, finally got around to making a post of my own. I’m really in the mood for a quick, casual smut-centered rp, as the title suggests. I don’t have too many rules, so I’ll go ahead and list them off.

- I don’t care about your irl gender. Just be respectful.
      - I’m not strict with post length. Give me at least a paragraph and decent grammar, that’s all I ask for.
      - Third person writing only.
      - My only kink limits are: gore, vore, heavy inflation, severely underage characters (below 16), furries, bathroom kinks, bodily odor, feet or anything with normal everyday animals. That’s about it. If you’re unsure if I might be interested in something, just ask.
      - I don’t care what gender pairing we write, but I would prefer to write the female in m/f. I can write both submissive and dominant characters.
      Pairings: 
      Twin A // Twin B
      Sibling A // Sibling B
      Parent // Child
      Cousin // Cousin
      Human // Monster
      Food Delivery Driver // Customer
      Adventurer // Monster
      Royalty // Bandit
      King // Consort
      Doctor // Patient
      Friend // Best Friend’s Relative
      Alien // Human
      Sacrifice // Demon
      That’s about it for now. If you have an idea you want to share, send me a message and let’s work something out.
    • Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      Would any lady be interested in doing a role play where a family gets into sexual trouble in their day to day life. I would play as the male family members and the other male characters that the family meets.

Male Family members I would play-
      -A older dad who is a well off business man but has a problem with breaking in the female employees with his large cock.
      -The oldest son, a handsome college playboy who loves to fool around with any girl he finds, including his sisters.
      -The middle son, a high school student who has all the girls in his school attracted to his good looks and large cock
      -The youngest son, a shy 13 year old with adorable looks that draws older woman from all around but his hiding a huge cock in his baggy pants.
      -Other male characters I could play as, a teacher, a married neighbor, a group of gym nuts, a stalker and a uncle. 

As for your characters you can decide, but I was thinking a mom and a older and younger daughter for the basics.
      Does that sound interesting to you and if it does or let me know.
    • Clarity
      By Clarity
      Hi everyone, I'm clarity. I'm a submissive female looking to roleplay with a dominant male. My many kinks can be found on my preference sheet which is linked in this post as well as my profile, but my main ones are playing as little girls\lolis, ddlg, petplay, size difference, age difference excessive cum, and darker themes. Once you have gone over my kinks, I have plenty of ideas here that I would love to roleplay or have expanded upon. I am also open to other ideas if they interest me enough. 
      Parasite Girl
      You find a little girl with a number on her neck, trying to eat a bird she caught somehow. She is the result of a project to turn cell cultures into human beings and escaped before they could experiment on her any further. She is initially very violent and aggressive, but your teach her how to be more human by making her learn to love and she slowly becomes fond of you in a codependent relationship. She can also adapt parts of her body to better suit her situation.

Zombie Daughter
      A zombie apocalypse and you're one of the few resilient survivers. However your daughter is infected and you don't have the heart to kill her, so you remove her teeth, making her unable to bite you. You decide to take care of your zombified daughter and she becomes like a pet.

Daddy's Milk
      A world where the milk that comes out of breasts is entirely useless to growing girls and is only nutritious to boys. Cum that comes from a cock has all the nutrition that a little girl might ever need. Girls cant digest proper food until they have reached full maturity at the age of 18. So any time before that they need to live off cum. Girl want cum instinctually, it tastes like sweet honey to them and they become docile to whoever gives it to them.

Loli Fantasy Land
      You find yourself waking up in a high fantasy world where every person, monster and animal is some sort of little girl. You can decide how you interact with this world and I will act as a gm of sorts, creating situations for you and determining how the world will react.

Witches Among Us
      In a modern day world, witches are real and they've been lurking in the shadows for hundreds of years by taking on the forms of innocent little girls. One of your friends turns out to be one of these witches who broke away from their society. She askes you to take there magic, by ejaculating inside of them which will completely remove their capacity to do any sort of mischievous magic anymore.

Lethal Ejaculation
      A world where an illness has plagued the entire male population, making their cum entirely poisonous to woman. If it enters the female body orally, anally, or vaginally, the women will start to shake and die peacefully within less than a minute. Because of this, all sex is outlawed and men are mostly viewed as dangers to society. Without any way to release your pent up lust and aggression, you become serial rapist, going around and cumming inside little girls that you can find which inevitably kills them. You leave the bodies at the scene of your horrific acts and quickly get out before anyone can catch you.

Young Again
      You hate your boss a lot because she is constantly rude to you and overworks you like a slave. To get back at her, you buy an experimental drug that forces her body to revert to that of a small girl, slowly losing her adult memories. She now has no way to fight back against you, so you rape her and make her into your own daughter, fucking and abusing her little body as much as you can.

Adopted Refugee Daughter
      Your daughter died in a car accident a few years ago. You never got over it, so you left her room exactly as it was when she died with  all the pink accessories and stuffed animals littering the entire room. This event in your life have you a soft spot for little girls, so when you given the opportunity to adopt a little African girl from a war torn country, you accept without a second thought. When you get though. She provided to be much more than you bargained for. She's violent and unruly, until you figure out that you can calm her down only by fucking her into submission. Through this sort of training, you slowly train her to be more like your last daughter except in a much more sexual relationship.

Little Alien Girl Harem
      You're a pilot of a large cargo ship in space. This time you have a very important cargo, a bunch of little girls from many endangered alien species. You were supposed to get them relocated so the girls could be used to repopulate, but your ship engine stop and leaves you out in space with all these little girls and nothing to do while you wait to be saved. They're all supposed to get pregnant anyway...

Sick Girl
      You're a assistant working at a hospital. Everyday you see a girl with terminal illness who will die very soon. She doesn't have any parent and you can see how hollow she has become withering away in a hospital. So you take it upon yourself to take her out of the hospital and on a road trip. You bring her to every place you think she might like to try and make her happy before she dies, but you start to fall in love with her too. So you decided to teach her sex too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.