Slowing Down

Tsubaki moaned slightly in his mouth as the kiss was getting deeper.

When she broke away she felt her face flare up:

"Joke? Did I make a mistake? You seemed serious enough to me." the woman whispered an inch from his ear before nibbling on his earlobe.

In the meantime, something solid was brushing the sensitive fleshes between her thighs.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh no, you've made no mistake. I think my body is betraying that, however," he whispered breathily into her ear. The hand on her thigh started becoming a bit more brave, moving around to her ass to squeeze it. "You made it kinda hard to focus during dinner, your sexy self right in front of me."

Tom's attitude had changed slightly: he seemed more relaxed and uninhibited.

Tsubaki began to rub her pelvis against his lap, ingering for a few seconds longer to suck on the soft skin of his neck.

10 minutes ago, Florbus said:

"You made it kinda hard to focus during dinner, your sexy self right in front of me."

"Maybe it was part of my plan for seduce you" she replied, biting her red, fleshy lips lightly.

She didn't think she was particularly sexy, but at the moment she was definitely more brazen than she had ever been with anyone else.

"Your hands can be more brave than this, if you want I mean" 

They were playing and this aroused her.

"If this was your plan, it's working really, really well," he said, his voice husky with lust. 

"Well, if you insist," he said, squeezing her ass with both hands. "You can use your hands as well, if you'd like." He leaned back and examined the hot woman on his lap. He hadn't noticed, but her breasts were pretty big, just like the ass he had his hands on. "I think we are gonna end up being great neighbors."

5 minutes ago, Florbus said:

I think we are gonna end up being great neighbors."

"Maybe" she replied before gently sinking her teeth at the base of his neck, just for the pleasure of hearing him jump.

Then the woman's hands went down Tom's chest and along the way they opened one by one the buttons of the shirt that the man was wearing .

Simultaneously with her loins, the girl continued to caress  the manhood of her neighbor who was getting bigger and more insistent between her thighs.

He jumped when he felt her teeth on his neck, something in his nature getting scared. His breathing got heavy, with an occasional light moan being taken from his lips. He was distracted by this, and didn't realize she was unbuttoning his shirt. That was when he really got scared. He pushed her backing, getting to a distance that he could see her face from. Under his shirt, there was a huge scar across his whole torso. He looked away, blushing. He was embarrassed of the scar, and hadn't shown it to anyone. "I'm sorry if this ruins it for you," he said bashfully. 

Tsubaki was amazed when he pushed her away, until she understood the reason for his behavior by looking at the wide scar that opened on his chest.

At that point the woman without answering him decided to get up from his lap and held out her hand.

"Do you want to come with me?" and she pointed to a door.

Tsubaki was just asking him to trust her or at least that was what she wanted to convey to him.

Tsubaki laughed softly.

Did he really think she was going to dismiss him?

They arrived in the bedroom

"How superficial do you think I am , Tom?"

The woman asked putting herself on a stiff face, then smiling and shaking her head.

Tsubaki finished unbuttoning the man's shirt and dropped it on the ground, leaving him shirtless.

With one finger she ran the scar, before depositing a trail of kisses on that thick flesh, savoring each inch with her tongue. 

When the girl reached the man's navel she decided not to stop: her hands buttoned the man's jeans which fell at his feet, after which she lowered his boxers to the ground.

Tsubaki was on her knees, in front of his erect member who watched her as her gaze seemed to ask permission to touch him.

He let out a sigh of relief. "It has made me strike out a lot ever since I got it, my hopes weren't high," he said with a soft smile. He moaned lightly as she kissed the scar, the feeling odd to him. The site of her on her knees in front of him was hot. He saw her hesitation. "Go ahead, it won't bite," he said, confidence returning. 

Tsubaki smiled back.

She rested her hand on the scar again before tracing its length again

"This don't bother me at all".

The woman repeated the same movement on the erect member in front of her: she ran the tip of her finger from the base to the apex, insisting on the latter for a short second. 

Her eyes were fixed on Tom to watch his reaction. She laid a trail of kisses on the tender flesh that surrounded the base of the rod, without missing the opportunity to bite and suck gently.

Then her soft, warm tongue drew a moist line from the bottom to the up, until the red turgid tip, slip into the wet cave that was her mouth.

His knees were quaking as she teased him. Something about the soft, little bites she laid around his cock were really erotic. He was panting as she licked up the length of his rod, and he moaned out loud when she took it in her mouth. "Oh, Tsubaki," he moaned. He put his hand on the back of her head. He didn't force her, but instead let her set her own pace. 

Tsubaki slowly slid the hot rod between her lips until it touched the base. The movements were slow and full as she moved on man's virility. To these the girl added the softness of her tongue which caressed the warm member of the man from within.

If it was sweetness that Tom wanted, she would satisfy him.

The agonizing slowness with which she sucked him off was incredible. He could feel the exact details of her mouth as his cock moves inside. He moaned out loud when he felt the rings of muscle in her throat wrap around his cock, trying to coax the cum from his balls. He looked down at her, and saw the devilish look in her eyes, and the smile her mouth was trying to make around his cock. 

Tsubaki continued his delicate torture, carefully watching Tom's reactions.

Only when she heard him moan did the rhythm and depth of the lunges increase.

Whenever the man's member touched the muscles of her throat, they contracted exactly like those of her belly.

At the same time, the woman slid her silky tongue around the rigid rod, creating the effect of snake coils.

It was interesting to observe how shyness and a sense of inadequacy had disappeared from the man's attitude.

He was moaning now with reckless abandon. His hips began to thrust on their own, and the boiling in his balls was reaching a flashpoint. He knew he was close. "Tsubaki, I'm gonna cum!" He strained out in a hurry. He moved his hands both down to the sides of her head, and started to thrust into her mouth at a moderate speed. His balls lightly tapped against her chin. Erotic sounds filled the room as he had his way with her. 

Tsubaki moved her head to the rhythm of the man's pushes.

His warmth and the fullness she was feeling was exciting.

The woman's hands reached those of the man.

She grabbed his wrists, pushing the man's virility even further while the tongue instinctively tastes its length.

Tsubaki wanted to feel the heat pouring into her throat and quench her thirst.

"F-fuck!" He cried out. He balls happily pumped his cum out of his cock, right down her throat. The hand still on the side of her head tightened, along with the rest of his body as he came. His legs, abdomen and chest all flexed as he climaxed hard. After he shot his load, he relaxed and leaned up against the wall. "Holy fuck, that was good. Thank you." He said, looking skyward. "But I think I owe you now," he continued, licking his lips. 

Tsubaki felt the man's semen slip down her throat and an electric shock ran down her back. The woman swallowed every single drop of the warm, creamy liquid as she enjoyed the vision of the man who had fallen under her attentions.

As she stood up, stretching her muscles, she stared at him

19 minutes ago, Florbus said:

"But I think I owe you now

"You don't owe me Tom."

Tsubaki hoped that the man understood that he could feel free to act as he preferred with her.

"Rather, I'm happy to see you relaxed, finally."

"You say that, but I know that's not what you mean," he said, smugly. He moved close to her, feeling her crotch. "Look how wet you are. Let me take car of that for you," he said, moving her to the bed. He kneeled in front of her. He took her zipper in his mouth, and sensually unzipped her pants. He unbuttoned them, and removed them for her. He got a whiff of her scent and gave her a playful lick through her panties. "Nice and sweet," he teased. 

24 minutes ago, Florbus said:

You say that, but I know that's not what you mean

At his joke she laughed.

"I notice that you're having fun. Actually I can't deny the pleasure I felt."

Her excitement was in front of Tom's eyes. Tsubaki shuddered, watching Tom move so sensually on herself. 

She felt the guy's warm breath on her womanhood and when he played between her thighs, the girl tensed.

He drew down her panties, leaving her uncovered. "Good. Now let me show you what I can do for you," he hotly said to her. He put her legs over his shoulders, and began to lightly lick and probe at the apex between her legs. She had a faintly sweet taste, mixed with something the perfect amount of bitter. His hands reached up and caressed her stomach, running his fingertips over her. He got tantalizingly close to her breasts, but didn't want to give away all of his tricks yet. 

"Yes, Tsubaki?" He queried. He continued to be teasing to her, but he did put in a little bit more effort in with his tongue. It was just enough for her to notice a difference, but not enough for her to get real satisfaction. 'She must be getting frustrated with me by now,' he thought to himself while looking up at her with an evil smile on his face. 

Tsubaki smiled as her breaths became shorter and shallower.

"Are you going to repay me in the same way?" he asked referring to the treatment she had reserved for him a few minutes earlier.

The woman reached for Tom's head and ran her fingers through his hair with light pressure.

"Please" she murmured softly.