Slowing Down

"Of course, you made me feel so amazing, this is the least I could do," he said to her, a fake innocence in his voice. He loved the way her fingers raked through his hair. "Please what?" He said, forcing her to say exactly what she wanted. His fingers finally came up to lightly caress her nipples, again with just enough pressure to tease. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes" a moan filled the room when he reached her nipples.

"Tom please ..." he really wanted her to say clearly what her wishes were.

"Do it there, but faster" as she spoke, Tom continued his slow torture.

The entrance of her femininity was gradually contracting, letting out a trickle of transparent juices

"With pleasure," he crooned. His tongue suddenly punched deep into her and trilled quickly inside of her. He also pinched her nipples, tweaking them a bit. He loved looking up at her and watching her reactions to his ministrations. The pleasure he was bringing her was incredibly erotic to him. He loved knowing he could bring such a beautiful woman to the state she was in now. 

The more Tom pinch, the more she feels shivers running trought her spine.

Tsubaki arched. Sweet moans came from the woman's swollen and red lips.

She closed her eyes and clung the sheet to the sides of the bed.

"Tom ..." Rough and frequent breaths filled the room

The small soft tentacle that moved within her intimacy was taking her to the limit.

He could tell she was on the climb to her climax, so he redoubled his efforts trying to push her there. His tongue moved even faster, and he brought one of the hands feeling her breasts down to help him. He started rubbing her clitoris with his thumb, the hard nub yielding against his calloused thumb. Her taste was intoxicating and he wanted more. 

Suddenly there was an explosion in the woman's mind and hundreds of shivers ran down her nerves to the sensitive node immersed in her sex.

The orgasm overwhelmed her and a long moan came from her lips, while her legs became jelly and visibly trembled.

It took Tsubaki a few minutes and some deep breathing to recover, after which a crystalline laugh permeated the room air.

Tom looked up as she went over the edge. Her legs clamped hard around his head, and he continued lightly licking to draw out her pleasure. The look on her face as she came was beautiful. Then came her long moan. He couldn't help but smile that he had made her feel so good. Then her beautiful laugh echoed through the air. She relaxed, and he could raise his head again. "How was that?" He asked, a silly grin on his face. 

"I like to know how I did is all," he said, with a feigned innocence. After she was still okay with him after seeing the scar, he had gotten very confident in himself. He climbed up next to her and laid back, content. He heard her whisper and turned to her. "Good. You're beautiful when you cum, by the way," he added, kissing her on the lips quickly. 

"Oh so I will feed your ego by telling you that you have been really good" she laughed.

Tsubaki was clearly making fun of him.

21 minutes ago, Florbus said:

"Good. You're beautiful when you cum, by the way,"

Suddenly he came out with that phrase, which associated with the quick kiss made her blush.

"Thank ... thank y-you" she stammered. 

He smiled and pulled her close to him. Her breasts pushed up against his chest and he closed his eyes, just enjoying the feeling. "Thank you," Tom said, but his tone of voice suggested that there was more he was thankful for than merely the oral sex they just exchanged. His fingertips traced random patterns on her back, almost in a ticklish way, but not quite. 

He smiled, an aura of contentment coming over him. He barely even knew the woman, but the attention she gave him made him so happy. He drifted off to a peaceful sleep. 

The next morning, he woke up first, and laid there looking at her for a moment. He gently got up out of the bed and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for the pair. 

Tsubaki woke up and the first thing she perceived was a delicious scent that came from her kitchen.

She straightened out her thoughts and knew it was Tom.

The woman put on a loose-fitting shirt and moved silently to the kitchen:

"So you can cook too" she laughed as she gathered her hair in a bun.

"I'd say I'm very lucky!" she came over and placed a kiss on his cheek "Show me the menu"

Edited by Tsuki

He was humming as he was preparing slices of bread to turn into French toast. He turned around to look at her when she spoke. The way she was dressed was oddly provocative, almost like they held a promise of what's under them. 

"Yeah, I can cook. One of my hidden talents," he said with a wink and smile. His heart fluttered when she gave him the little peck on the cheek. "Well, today's menu is some french toast with a little extra stuff in it that's my own special recipe, and some bacon. Nothing too complex but I figured it's the least I can do to repay the hospitality."

"Theoreticallyyou didn't have to ... But practically you did very well because everything looks delicious".

Tsubaki had positioned herself behind the man by pressing her breasts lightly against his back.

Her face expressed a sincere admiration for him and an adoration for that food.

"I look like a glutton: you have know that I am!"

She half-turned and leaned on the counter.

"I'm hungry. Tell me it's ready."

SHe looked at Tom with a smile that reminded her of a child on Christmas morning.

He looked behind and smiled at her. He felt her soft breasts flatten out against his back. "Thank you, I hope it'll taste as good as it looks," he said. He flipped over the piece of bread in the pan and continued speaking. "Yeah, it's nearly done. Just a few minutes longer."

Finally, the food was ready and he turned, greeted by her smile. He leaned in and kissed her. "You just looked so happy with that smile I had to kiss you," he said, a content look on his face. 

He sat down with his own plate, and started eating. 

"Of course, I'm glad you enjoy it!" He said. They ate in companionable silence, and when they finished, Tom took the dishes and began to clean them. 

"Do you have any plans today? I was thinking of doing some unpacking."

"I'd be more than happy with either of those outcomes, you sexy little devil," he said, a grin painting his face. "Although, maybe wearing something more than that loose shirt." He looked down at her legs. "Yeah, something on your lower half would probably be recommended. Plus I like undressing you," he said, winking. 

Tsubaki blushed: she had never been so inspired.

After breakfast, she took 20 minutes for herself and left the bathroom

"Do you like it?"

She was wearing a green tank top and denim shorts with a tan belt.

Her long lilac hair was still wet and formed waves that framed her face.

The woman looked at Tom

"Ready to start" then she smiled.

He smiled at her. "It's so simple, but on you, so beautiful," he said. 

"Ok, let's head over to my place, then," he added. The pair walked to his apartment, and soon began to attack the work in front of them. Tom got his clothes out from his boxes and put them in the drawers of his bureau, while Tsubaki was taking care of his dishes. He had a hard time focusing, though, because she was just so attractive to him. He would lose himself in staring at her before remembering to work.