Slowing Down

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have to say, I fucking love what I see," he emphasized. He kept looking at her whenever he could find the time until they were both about finished. "Y'know, I think we have some unfinished business. We both came, but haven't done so together yet," he teased. 

"Yeah, I think work might be a good word for it," he said, his hardening cock pressing against his shorts. 

He watched her walk towards him with supermodel like prowess, swinging her hips around. 

He grew confident and closed the gap between them. He pressed his hand against her pussy, and kissed her with authority, taking on the role of showing what unfinished business they had.

"You're quite straightforward in the explanations" Tsubaki enjoyed that authoritarian kiss.

"I don't think you understand: you have to explain it carefully and carefully," said the woman, grabbing the erection in one hand.

"You can use it as you prefer" the young woman indicated her body "for your demonstration".

Her hand cupped his hard package through his shorts, and he groaned. "Ok, I'll take it step by step for you, baby," he said, a smile in his voice. 

He grabbed her ass I'm both hands, and picked her up against his body. He took her to his bed, and placed her down on it. He slowly took off his pants in front of her, exposing his manhood. He took a condom from his bedside table and handed it to her. "Put this on me," he commanded. 

Tsubaki licked his lips at the sight of Tom's nakedness.

She reached out and stroked his hips, approached the base of the erect member and touched it with a finger: from the base to the tip.

Then she took the condom and slowly rolled it over, stroking it with light pushes.

To position it better, the woman lowered herself onto the rod and slid it entirely into her mouth.

"Is it Okay so?" she said looking upwards.

He sighed in pleasure at her delicate musings. "Yeah, that's really okay, actually," he said with a bliss filled voice. "But, let's move past your mouth. I already know how that feels. I wanna try something else," he said, his voice thick with lust b

Tsubaki stood up and looked him in the eye.

"So Tom ..." she took off her tank top exhibiting an interesting blue lace bra that left little to the imagination but above all made it difficult to contain her shapes.

"... what would it be ..." at that the shorts also fell to the ground, showing the slip coordinating, which wrap her curves perfectly.

Tsubaki turned, giving her back to the man, so that he could get a good view of his ass.

"... the thing you want to try?"

She ended up undoing her bra, then swinging it with a finger as she turned her head slightly: all Tom could see was she gently biting her lip.

Tom watched her display, his jaw slack. She was such a tease. He wordlessly closed the distance between them. His cock sandwiched between her asscheeks, and one hand went to her breasts, while the other went in between her legs to play with her pussy. "You just really want me to say it, huh? I want to fuck you so good that you can't even move."

Tsubaki feel all the touch of the man's body part: she feel thrilled.

The woman began to sway her pelvis to the rhythm of the man's caresses.

Some soft moans began to peep from her lips.

"Tom ...." she sighed "show me what you want to do to me, don't limit yourself to words".

Tsubaki was sure of one thing: that man had become her weakness.

Tom was all hot and bothered from her teasing, so he heeded her request eagerly. He pushed her down on the bed, and lined himself up at her entrance. He slowly pushed into her, letting her accomodate his size. He didn't rush it yet, as he wanted them both to enjoy it. He groaned as the head of his cock pushed into her pussy. 

Tsubaki was surprised by the rapid change of scenery.

"Sure you're going straight to the point, Tom," she said laughing.

When she feel the man's virility make his way through her wet folds, she welcomed him.

Her hands caressed the soldier's face and went down his neck and to his chest.

"Go on Tom" she whispered as she arched slightly to feel the man's length a little more

He pushed his cock into her depths, but her gentleness had made him want to go softer and leave more to build up to. He started thrusting his manhood into her depths at a good rate. Not too slow, but not too fast. He lightly moaned as he felt her hot insides encase his length. She felt really good, and he had to be vocal about it. "Oh, god, Tsubaki. You feel amazing. He moved one hand to the side of her face, and moved in close to kiss her as he thrusted. His other hand came up to toy with her breast, rolling his thumb over her nipple as the rest of his hand cupped the soft flesh. 

"Tom ..." her moan was blocked by the gentle kiss of the man.

Tsubaki understood: he had decided that there was no hurry that day.

She adjusted to the boy's slow and steady lunges: she slightly rotated her pelvis and arched to help him reach his depths.

Her tunnel of muscles contracted steadily around the hot rod and slight moans of pleasure began to hover in the room after Tom decided to play with her nipple.

He pushed all the way inside of her, and straightened up, looking at the beauty underneath him. He thought for a moment, then spoke. "Hey, Tsunami, there's something I have always wanted to try. Do you wanna try anal? Nothing against you if you don't want to, I understand," he said, smiling. He traced his fingertips on her taut stomach, relishing the the feeling of the smooth skin. 

Tsubaki moaned when she felt the man's fullness invade her body. She tried to pull him close, but in an instant he was staring at her from above. The question took her by surprise. She blushed heavily.

"I never ever do ..." Tsubaki stammered. A thousand thoughts crowded into her mind. She had already gone further with Tom: beyond what she promised herself. What would have changed? Right or wrong that a decision was made: she replied nodding. Tom made her feel good as she had never been, so why repress herself?

He smiled and caressed her cheek lovingly. "I'm gonna start, just let me know if it hurts," he said. He grabbed some lube from his nightstand and drenched his cock in it. He nosed the head towards the pucker of her ass, spreading it out. He got the whole tip in. "Okay so far?" He asked. He couldn't believe how tight it was and wanted to feel more. 

When Tom started to enlarge it, she became paralyzed for a moment: it was not unpleasant, it was just strange, new. Tsubaki took a deep breath. "It's good" she was embarrassed and wanted to hide her face against his shoulder. Her excitement was growing and with every inch that Tom conquers, she trembled and soft moans came from her lips.

He kept pushing in, hips moving excruciatingly slowly. He moaned out his list at the vice grip around his cock. She would sometimes involuntarily clench her ass, and it would squeeze his cock so hard it would cease his movement. He heard her soft moans right in his ear, and he leaned close to gently kiss her neck. 

The woman replied to Tom's kisses, stroking the line of his jaw with her lips.

Tsubaki felt herself contract and welcome every push of man.

SHe didn't think her body could be so welcoming. She felt full and warm.

"Stay close," she whispered into Tom's ear, as her breaths got faster.

"It's good Tom, really really good".

"Good, this is incredible for me, too. Everything I though and more," he said breathily. Finally, his cock actually hilted in her. He started to slowly fuck her with shallow movements, keeping his cock deep in her ass. His hand came up to caress the side of her head.

"Tom ..." she moaned his name whispering and repeating it like a litany.

The thrusts were regular, profound: Tsubaki was getting lost in the heat of that embrace.

Thanks to their connection she could no longer understand where her body ended and Tom's began. Moans filled the room, along with sighs and waiting.

"Oh, Tsubaki, so... Tight," he managed to say. He made his thrusts more broad, bringing his hips back further before pushing back deep inside her. He felt a wonderful tingling sensation begin to move his cock and his balls. He knew he was getting close to his peak. His balls softly slapped against her rear as he brought them both pleasure. 

The tension was mounting like a wave of flood: she welcomed Tom's lunges, she yearned for them.

Tsubaki hugged that hot rod to never let it go and then freed him only to make him conquer a new depth of herself.

The chills that made her nerves vibrate intensified and she felt strong pressure at the base of her belly.

The woman slipped a hand along her abdomen, between her legs and began to caress herself to the rhythm of the pushes.

She was swallowed up by a whirlwind of sensations.

The girl moaned and arched into the man's arms.

"Please ..." she began to whisper, eager to reach the top together.